We are going to a wedding in August outside of Oslo and plan to travel before/after with our 3 year old. 7-14 days - don't think we want to stay in Norway the whole time and don't think he'd love a boat trip to look at Fjords. Would love suggestions as to where we should go instead/in addition to Oslo. thanks, Julie
Scandinavia with a toddler?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-6 weeks
- 2 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 3 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 4 Venice Banning Fodors
- 5 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 6 France, Italy and Greec
- 7 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 8 Rome---August and September
- 9 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 10 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 11 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 12 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 15 South of France November Trip Report
- 16 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 17 Clearsky Holidays
- 18 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 19 Suggestions for too many days in Milan
- 20 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 21 Luggage sizing
- 22 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 23 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 24 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 25 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United