I am planning a trip to Scandinavia for this August. We are flying into Copenhagen and flying out of Stockholm. Total is 10 days/9 nights. I will be traveling with my husband, two kids (ages 9 and 12) and two seniors (early 70s). Anyone have recommendations of an itinerary? Should we just focus on Copenhagen and Stockholm or should we go to Oslo as well? What is the best way to get between all of the cities? Any info or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Need Information about French Alps
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 France Itinerary Advice
- 7 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 8 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 9 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 16 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 17 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 18 2 weeks Europe trip
- 19 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 20 Transportation
- 21 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 22 4 days in Provence in early June
- 23 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 24 Leather goods in Florence
- 25 Security -- day pack at museums +