My 65 year old father lives in Russia, and I live in the U.S. I am meeting him in Copenhagen this April (2013) and we have a week (7days) to see Denmark and surrounding countries. My father is very active and does not mind intense sight seeing. What are some of the itinerary ideas we can come up with? Perhaps by train to Stockholm? Or somewhere in Norway? I have never been to that part of the world so any ideas will be welcome! Some of the things we like are: nature, marine life, nautical museums, hiking, cafes, and photography.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 5 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 6 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 7 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 8 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 9 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 10 seat reservations
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 13 Italy in a week
- 14 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Germany-Car or Train
- 20 Night Bus?
- 21 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Andalucia Spain
- 24 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 25 Provence Hotel and Flights