My 65 year old father lives in Russia, and I live in the U.S. I am meeting him in Copenhagen this April (2013) and we have a week (7days) to see Denmark and surrounding countries. My father is very active and does not mind intense sight seeing. What are some of the itinerary ideas we can come up with? Perhaps by train to Stockholm? Or somewhere in Norway? I have never been to that part of the world so any ideas will be welcome! Some of the things we like are: nature, marine life, nautical museums, hiking, cafes, and photography.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 7 Train / Calabria
- 8 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 9 Guided Vatican Tours
- 10 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 11 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 12 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 13 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 14 London in Winter Report
- 15 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 19 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 20 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 21 IWM
- 22 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 23 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal