My 65 year old father lives in Russia, and I live in the U.S. I am meeting him in Copenhagen this April (2013) and we have a week (7days) to see Denmark and surrounding countries. My father is very active and does not mind intense sight seeing. What are some of the itinerary ideas we can come up with? Perhaps by train to Stockholm? Or somewhere in Norway? I have never been to that part of the world so any ideas will be welcome! Some of the things we like are: nature, marine life, nautical museums, hiking, cafes, and photography.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MiFi in Italy
- 2 A week driving in Bavaria
- 3 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 4 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 5 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 6 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 7 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 8 Car rental/return near London
- 9 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 10 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 11 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 The highlands
- 14 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 15 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 16 Avignon or St. remy
- 17 On my way to Puglia
- 18 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 19 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 20 Camino Redux
- 21 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 22 Scotland with teens thoughts
- 23 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 24 Belgium for the 1st time
- 25 help in planning itinerary to UK