My 65 year old father lives in Russia, and I live in the U.S. I am meeting him in Copenhagen this April (2013) and we have a week (7days) to see Denmark and surrounding countries. My father is very active and does not mind intense sight seeing. What are some of the itinerary ideas we can come up with? Perhaps by train to Stockholm? Or somewhere in Norway? I have never been to that part of the world so any ideas will be welcome! Some of the things we like are: nature, marine life, nautical museums, hiking, cafes, and photography.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany or Sweden
- 2 Alitala
- 3 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 4 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 5 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 6 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 7 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 8 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 9 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 10 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 11 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 12 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 13 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 14 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 17 PARIS
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 London vacation rental agency
- 20 Sicily help
- 21 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 22 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 23 Christmas markets
- 24 Airline to Rome
- 25 SE ITALY