My 65 year old father lives in Russia, and I live in the U.S. I am meeting him in Copenhagen this April (2013) and we have a week (7days) to see Denmark and surrounding countries. My father is very active and does not mind intense sight seeing. What are some of the itinerary ideas we can come up with? Perhaps by train to Stockholm? Or somewhere in Norway? I have never been to that part of the world so any ideas will be welcome! Some of the things we like are: nature, marine life, nautical museums, hiking, cafes, and photography.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exchanging Currency in Belgium
- 2 sim card
- 3 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 4 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 5 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 6 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 7 munich - day trips
- 8 Cell phones in France and England
- 9 Edinburgh in March
- 10 Effective Male Enhancement Supplement?
- 11 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 12 4 Weeks in Europe : Travel Journal
- 13 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 14 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 15 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 16 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 17 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 18 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 19 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 20 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 21 Naples to Pompeii
- 22 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 23 Parking in Italy
- 24 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 25 Plan Italy trip