My 65 year old father lives in Russia, and I live in the U.S. I am meeting him in Copenhagen this April (2013) and we have a week (7days) to see Denmark and surrounding countries. My father is very active and does not mind intense sight seeing. What are some of the itinerary ideas we can come up with? Perhaps by train to Stockholm? Or somewhere in Norway? I have never been to that part of the world so any ideas will be welcome! Some of the things we like are: nature, marine life, nautical museums, hiking, cafes, and photography.
Scandinavia Itinerary Ideas?
- 1 Estonia
- 2 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 3 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 4 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 5 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 6 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona
- 7 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 8 Travel with 13 Month Old
- 9 Connection in Newark EWR
- 10 What is the best food in France?
- 11 San Remo Italy to Paris
- 12 Help with itenerary
- 13 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 14 Vacation rental in Provence
- 15 Trenitalia
- 16 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 17 Charles de Gaulle to Paris Bercy train station and Sim card
- 18 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 19 Bruges B&Bs
- 20 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 21 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 22 Ferry from Spain to Morocco.
- 23 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Beauty Products in France?!