My 65 year old father lives in Russia, and I live in the U.S. I am meeting him in Copenhagen this April (2013) and we have a week (7days) to see Denmark and surrounding countries. My father is very active and does not mind intense sight seeing. What are some of the itinerary ideas we can come up with? Perhaps by train to Stockholm? Or somewhere in Norway? I have never been to that part of the world so any ideas will be welcome! Some of the things we like are: nature, marine life, nautical museums, hiking, cafes, and photography.
Scandinavia Itinerary Ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 2 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 3 Photographer in Paris?
- 4 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 5 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 6 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 7 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 8 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 9 19 countries in a day
- 10 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 11 Finistère Base
- 12 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 13 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 14 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 15 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 First visit to France in November
- 18 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 19 Hey Fodor's
- 20 Advice please...
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Which hotel in London?
- 23 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Restaurant recommendation for Milan