My 65 year old father lives in Russia, and I live in the U.S. I am meeting him in Copenhagen this April (2013) and we have a week (7days) to see Denmark and surrounding countries. My father is very active and does not mind intense sight seeing. What are some of the itinerary ideas we can come up with? Perhaps by train to Stockholm? Or somewhere in Norway? I have never been to that part of the world so any ideas will be welcome! Some of the things we like are: nature, marine life, nautical museums, hiking, cafes, and photography.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A good book!!
- 2 Paris Metro
- 3 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 4 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 7 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 14 CDG airport and connection time
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 20 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 21 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 24 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions