My 65 year old father lives in Russia, and I live in the U.S. I am meeting him in Copenhagen this April (2013) and we have a week (7days) to see Denmark and surrounding countries. My father is very active and does not mind intense sight seeing. What are some of the itinerary ideas we can come up with? Perhaps by train to Stockholm? Or somewhere in Norway? I have never been to that part of the world so any ideas will be welcome! Some of the things we like are: nature, marine life, nautical museums, hiking, cafes, and photography.
Scandinavia Itinerary Ideas?
- 1 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 2 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 6 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 10 Belgium
- 11 Navigo Decouverte
- 12 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 15 days in Europe,
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 22 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 23 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 24 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 25 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?