My 65 year old father lives in Russia, and I live in the U.S. I am meeting him in Copenhagen this April (2013) and we have a week (7days) to see Denmark and surrounding countries. My father is very active and does not mind intense sight seeing. What are some of the itinerary ideas we can come up with? Perhaps by train to Stockholm? Or somewhere in Norway? I have never been to that part of the world so any ideas will be welcome! Some of the things we like are: nature, marine life, nautical museums, hiking, cafes, and photography.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 2 Flamenco in Madrid
- 3 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 5 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 6 London - Home Depot
- 7 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 8 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 11 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 12 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 13 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 14 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 15 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 20 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 21 Enjoying England for a year!
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 24 gare de nord
- 25 Day Trip from Lausanne