My 65 year old father lives in Russia, and I live in the U.S. I am meeting him in Copenhagen this April (2013) and we have a week (7days) to see Denmark and surrounding countries. My father is very active and does not mind intense sight seeing. What are some of the itinerary ideas we can come up with? Perhaps by train to Stockholm? Or somewhere in Norway? I have never been to that part of the world so any ideas will be welcome! Some of the things we like are: nature, marine life, nautical museums, hiking, cafes, and photography.
Scandinavia Itinerary Ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 3 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 4 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 5 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 6 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 7 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 8 Monet in Normandy
- 9 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 10 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 11 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 12 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 13 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 14 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 15 Gargano Promontory
- 16 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 17 Santorini
- 18 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 19 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 20 Airport to Piraeus
- 21 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 22 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 23 Day trips from Seville
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete