My husband and I have booked our airfare to Scandinavia from July 3-July 11, 2016 and I am trying to finalize our itinerary. We fly into Copenhagen on July 3 and leave from Alesund on July 11. I would really appreciate advice for what to do in between.
Originally my plan was:
* 3 nights in Copenhagen
* Overnight ferry to Oslo
* 1-2 nights in Oslo
* Flight to Alesund and stay 2-3 nights at the Storfjord hotel near Geirangerfjord
I have read some negative reviews about rough waters while taking the ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo. I am nervous because my husband gets sea sickness easily and am considering scrapping this plan. Thoughts?
I am thinking maybe now we should nix Oslo and fly Copenhagen to Stockholm and then fly Stockholm to Alesund. Then we can visit 3 countries during our trip.
Basically I would love to hear feedback on if I should do plan A or plan B....any any other advice is welcome as long as we start and end in the same place!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안오즈＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노》슈퍼카지노
- 2 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 3 4 days in Provence in early June
- 4 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 5 Transportation
- 6 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 7 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 8 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 11 Things to do in Montpellier
- 12 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 13 Leather goods in Florence
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 16 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 17 France Itinerary Advice
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 20 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 21 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 22 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 23 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 SPB White Nights boat tours