My husband and I have booked our airfare to Scandinavia from July 3-July 11, 2016 and I am trying to finalize our itinerary. We fly into Copenhagen on July 3 and leave from Alesund on July 11. I would really appreciate advice for what to do in between.
Originally my plan was:
* 3 nights in Copenhagen
* Overnight ferry to Oslo
* 1-2 nights in Oslo
* Flight to Alesund and stay 2-3 nights at the Storfjord hotel near Geirangerfjord
I have read some negative reviews about rough waters while taking the ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo. I am nervous because my husband gets sea sickness easily and am considering scrapping this plan. Thoughts?
I am thinking maybe now we should nix Oslo and fly Copenhagen to Stockholm and then fly Stockholm to Alesund. Then we can visit 3 countries during our trip.
Basically I would love to hear feedback on if I should do plan A or plan B....any any other advice is welcome as long as we start and end in the same place!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 5 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 7 Avoid Europcar!
- 8 16 days in France and Italy
- 9 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 10 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 11 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 12 Amsterdam
- 13 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 14 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 15 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 16 Train / Calabria
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 19 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 20 Paris for children
- 21 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 22 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 25 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain