My name is Franco and I´m from Argentina.
I´m organising a trip to scandinavia to see the northern lights and to visit some cities and i need help about to know how many days to stay in each place. I will be 3 weeks and i have thought this:
Tromso: 4/5 days - I hope to see the northern lights here with 5 days
Oslo: 3/4 days
Stockholm: 4/5 days
Copenhague: 4/5 days
Helsinki: 4/5 days - I want to do a day trip to Tallin from here
Gothemburg: 2 days
How many days do you recommend in each city? do you recommend another place to visit??
Thank you for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 First Time Europe Trip
- 6 Any suggestions yacht charter services?
- 7 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 8 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 9 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 10 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 11 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 12 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 13 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 14 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 15 It would appear that there are a considerable amount
- 16 Day River trips from Porto
- 17 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 18 London with kids
- 19 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 20 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 21 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 22 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 23 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 24 Public Transport information App/Website
- 25 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car