My name is Franco and I´m from Argentina.
I´m organising a trip to scandinavia to see the northern lights and to visit some cities and i need help about to know how many days to stay in each place. I will be 3 weeks and i have thought this:
Tromso: 4/5 days - I hope to see the northern lights here with 5 days
Oslo: 3/4 days
Stockholm: 4/5 days
Copenhague: 4/5 days
Helsinki: 4/5 days - I want to do a day trip to Tallin from here
Gothemburg: 2 days
How many days do you recommend in each city? do you recommend another place to visit??
Thank you for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 2 3 nights in Paris
- 3 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 4 Planning Advice!
- 5 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 6 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 7 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 8 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 9 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 10 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 13 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Our European adventures
- 16 Walking Scotland
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 19 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 20 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 21 Travel WiFi - France
- 22 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 23 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 24 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 25 Wine tasting in Santorini