My name is Franco and I´m from Argentina.
I´m organising a trip to scandinavia to see the northern lights and to visit some cities and i need help about to know how many days to stay in each place. I will be 3 weeks and i have thought this:
Tromso: 4/5 days - I hope to see the northern lights here with 5 days
Oslo: 3/4 days
Stockholm: 4/5 days
Copenhague: 4/5 days
Helsinki: 4/5 days - I want to do a day trip to Tallin from here
Gothemburg: 2 days
How many days do you recommend in each city? do you recommend another place to visit??
Thank you for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 2 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 3 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 6 Days in Italy
- 6 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 Low Deposit Holidays| Low Cost Getaway| Secure From Book It Now
- 9 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 12 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 13 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 14 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 15 Stu Tower
- 16 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 17 Maybe your worst nightmare...
- 18 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 19 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 20 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 21 Crete Holiday
- 22 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 23 What to do in San Marino + Internet connection
- 24 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 25 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.