My name is Franco and I´m from Argentina.
I´m organising a trip to scandinavia to see the northern lights and to visit some cities and i need help about to know how many days to stay in each place. I will be 3 weeks and i have thought this:
Tromso: 4/5 days - I hope to see the northern lights here with 5 days
Oslo: 3/4 days
Stockholm: 4/5 days
Copenhague: 4/5 days
Helsinki: 4/5 days - I want to do a day trip to Tallin from here
Gothemburg: 2 days
How many days do you recommend in each city? do you recommend another place to visit??
Thank you for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany in 7 days
- 2 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 3 Trip report European honeymoon
- 4 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 5 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 6 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 7 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 8 Como or Bellagio
- 9 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 10 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 11 Dinge B&B
- 12 Zymax Male Enhancement @ http://klereumcol.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 13 Using verizon international data plan?
- 14 This is the this is not a novel study which exhibits all
- 15 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 16 Dordogne Delight
- 17 A special promotion in a special place to stay on Corsica
- 18 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 19 Dordogne addenda
- 20 Flying into Crete Chania - where to stay without a car?
- 21 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 22 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 23 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 24 Netflix and Hulu
- 25 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London