My name is Franco and I´m from Argentina.
I´m organising a trip to scandinavia to see the northern lights and to visit some cities and i need help about to know how many days to stay in each place. I will be 3 weeks and i have thought this:
Tromso: 4/5 days - I hope to see the northern lights here with 5 days
Oslo: 3/4 days
Stockholm: 4/5 days
Copenhague: 4/5 days
Helsinki: 4/5 days - I want to do a day trip to Tallin from here
Gothemburg: 2 days
How many days do you recommend in each city? do you recommend another place to visit??
Thank you for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정선카지노•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 정선카지노
- 2 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 3 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 4 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 5 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 6 Bavaria in August
- 7 Train Question
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 10 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 11 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 12 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 13 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 15 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 16 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 17 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 18 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 19 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 20 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 21 GPS vs Google Maps
- 22 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 23 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 24 10 nights in France
- 25 Questions about Italy again