My name is Franco and I´m from Argentina.
I´m organising a trip to scandinavia to see the northern lights and to visit some cities and i need help about to know how many days to stay in each place. I will be 3 weeks and i have thought this:
Tromso: 4/5 days - I hope to see the northern lights here with 5 days
Oslo: 3/4 days
Stockholm: 4/5 days
Copenhague: 4/5 days
Helsinki: 4/5 days - I want to do a day trip to Tallin from here
Gothemburg: 2 days
How many days do you recommend in each city? do you recommend another place to visit??
Thank you for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.pureasiangarciniareview.com/dsn-pre-workout/
- 2 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 3 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 4 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 5 Ibiiza Spain
- 6 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 7 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 8 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 9 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 10 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 11 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 12 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 13 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 14 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 15 3 nights in Madrid
- 16 Help with Ireland Trip
- 17 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 18 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 19 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 20 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 21 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 22 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 23 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 24 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 25 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow