My name is Franco and I´m from Argentina.
I´m organising a trip to scandinavia to see the northern lights and to visit some cities and i need help about to know how many days to stay in each place. I will be 3 weeks and i have thought this:
Tromso: 4/5 days - I hope to see the northern lights here with 5 days
Oslo: 3/4 days
Stockholm: 4/5 days
Copenhague: 4/5 days
Helsinki: 4/5 days - I want to do a day trip to Tallin from here
Gothemburg: 2 days
How many days do you recommend in each city? do you recommend another place to visit??
Thank you for the help!
Scandinavia Itinerary and Northern Lights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 2 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 3 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 4 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 7 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 8 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 11 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 12 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 15 Chip but no PIN
- 16 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 17 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 18 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 19 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 20 Stay near Paris
- 21 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 22 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 23 Oktoberfest reservations
- 24 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 25 Eurostar booking