My name is Franco and I´m from Argentina.
I´m organising a trip to scandinavia to see the northern lights and to visit some cities and i need help about to know how many days to stay in each place. I will be 3 weeks and i have thought this:
Tromso: 4/5 days - I hope to see the northern lights here with 5 days
Oslo: 3/4 days
Stockholm: 4/5 days
Copenhague: 4/5 days
Helsinki: 4/5 days - I want to do a day trip to Tallin from here
Gothemburg: 2 days
How many days do you recommend in each city? do you recommend another place to visit??
Thank you for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia Spain
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 Driving in Italy
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 6 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 7 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 8 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 9 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 11 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 12 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 13 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 14 Paris to Bordeaux
- 15 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 16 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 17 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 18 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 19 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 20 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 21 Barcelona - places to stay
- 22 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Language to use in Belgium
- 25 Private Ephesus Tour Companies