Hoping to go to Scandinavia for the first time for one week in July. Would like to go to Copenhagen and Stockholm for sure. After that, wide open. Should we explore more in Sweden or go to Helsinki or smaller towns?
Scandinavia for one week
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 4 Lake como
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 7 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 8 Place to propose
- 9 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 10 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 12 Prague Main Train Station
- 13 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 14 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 15 Three for the road
- 16 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 17 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 18 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 19 Itinerary Questions
- 20 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 21 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 22 British drivers
- 23 Portugal in September
- 24 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 25 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal