I will be heading on a Scandinavian cruise in late July/early August and wanted some advice on what to wear/pack. I was thinking that the weather would be around the low 70's but not sure. We will be staring in Copenhagen, then visiting olso, Stockholm, Helsinki, Estonia, berlin, and St. Petersburg. Can anyone give me some advice on what to pack for the weather at these places for this time of year? Pants, shorts, jackets,umbrealls,etc? Thanks.
Scandinavia cruise clothing
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London at Easter
- 2 Florence in October
- 3 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 4 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 5 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Traveling within Italy
- 8 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 10 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 11 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 12 Advises for trip to Russia
- 13 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 16 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Which travel plan?
- 19 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 22 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Going to Puglia, I hope