My wife and I have three weeks to travel in and around Scandinavia, most likely in September. We have moderate financial resources, certainly not unlimited. Would it be feasible to visit Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm, Helsinki, and St. Petersburg in that amount of time? To answer the question, it might be helpful to know that my wife and I like museums of all kinds, but especially art museums. What other cities should we consider, if any, and what are the best ways to travel between them? Thanks for your input.
Scandinavia and St. Petersburg: Too Ambitious?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 2 Day trip on the Rhine
- 3 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 4 Germany-berlin marathon
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 7 museum passes in Rome
- 8 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 11 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 12 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 13 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 14 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 15 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 16 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 17 Estonia Amber
- 18 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 19 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 20 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 UK for 12 days !
- 23 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions