My wife and I have three weeks to travel in and around Scandinavia, most likely in September. We have moderate financial resources, certainly not unlimited. Would it be feasible to visit Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm, Helsinki, and St. Petersburg in that amount of time? To answer the question, it might be helpful to know that my wife and I like museums of all kinds, but especially art museums. What other cities should we consider, if any, and what are the best ways to travel between them? Thanks for your input.
Scandinavia and St. Petersburg: Too Ambitious?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 4 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 5 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 6 Traveling in France by train
- 7 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 8 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 9 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 10 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 11 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 12 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 13 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 16 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 17 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 18 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 19 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 24 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 25 London 2nd time around