I am headed to Northern Europe with a friend for a 14 day visit. We will be landing in Stockholm on 22nd July and departing from Oslo on 3rd August.
I know I am interested in exploring Sweden for 4ish days and the last 4 days will be in Norway starting from Bergen and ending in Oslo through Norway in a nutshell tour.
I am unsure if we should head towards exploring Finland or heading towards Denmark?
Any recommendations on the cities (incl. length) and/or must do things?
We are both in our late 20s and interested in culture, landmarks, history, pretty much anything the city has to offer.
Appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 2 Which city order makes most sense?
- 3 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 4 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 5 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 6 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 7 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 8 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 9 Valencia, Spain
- 10 Restaurants in Spain
- 11 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 12 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 13 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 Transportation Question Italy
- 16 Help with basic itinerary
- 17 Short Trip to Paris
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 19 Greece and Italy Combo
- 20 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 21 Final Four
- 22 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 23 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 24 Where are the Mods?
- 25 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area