I am headed to Northern Europe with a friend for a 14 day visit. We will be landing in Stockholm on 22nd July and departing from Oslo on 3rd August.
I know I am interested in exploring Sweden for 4ish days and the last 4 days will be in Norway starting from Bergen and ending in Oslo through Norway in a nutshell tour.
I am unsure if we should head towards exploring Finland or heading towards Denmark?
Any recommendations on the cities (incl. length) and/or must do things?
We are both in our late 20s and interested in culture, landmarks, history, pretty much anything the city has to offer.
Appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 2 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 3 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 4 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 5 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Barcelona
- 15 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 16 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 17 Prague
- 18 Ischia
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Spain and South of France
- 21 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 22 Overnight at Heathrow
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 France, UK and Ireland
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?