I am headed to Northern Europe with a friend for a 14 day visit. We will be landing in Stockholm on 22nd July and departing from Oslo on 3rd August.
I know I am interested in exploring Sweden for 4ish days and the last 4 days will be in Norway starting from Bergen and ending in Oslo through Norway in a nutshell tour.
I am unsure if we should head towards exploring Finland or heading towards Denmark?
Any recommendations on the cities (incl. length) and/or must do things?
We are both in our late 20s and interested in culture, landmarks, history, pretty much anything the city has to offer.
Appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vatican tour
- 2 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 3 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 4 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Lisbon
- 9 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 10 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 Italian lake cruise
- 13 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 Tuscany Itinerary
- 16 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 17 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 18 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 19 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 20 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 21 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 22 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 London in Winter Report
- 25 driving from London to Lourdes