Or at least I hope so. I have ben so perplexed by the comments I read here complimenting Malta's buses. For the locals, they serve absolutely no purpose. They are dirty, irregular and stop too early. At last it seems like they are being replaced. Specs for government subsidised low floor ones are out again. If anyone wants to see them, you'd better not leave too long. Though by Maltese standards, they will still be around in 10 years time. Well, we'll have to wait and see.
Say Goodbye to Malta's Buses !
- 1 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 2 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 3 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 6 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 7 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 8 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 Backpacking through Europe
- 12 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 13 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 14 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 15 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 16 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 17 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 18 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 19 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 20 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 21 ferry to Harwich
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 25 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,