Has anyone been to Savy a restaurant in Paris 23 Rue Bayard. If so, what did you think? I've heard it is quite pricey. Is it worth it?
Savy restaurant in Paris
- 1 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 2 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 3 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 4 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 5 Palio Parking
- 6 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 7 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 8 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 9 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 10 Oxford to Rye
- 11 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 12 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 13 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 14 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 15 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 16 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 17 italy itinerary for comments
- 18 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 19 Extra screening at immigration
- 20 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 21 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 22 Am I too fat too travel?
- 23 Hungary and Ukraine Fall 2013
- 24 Istanbul Hotels
- 25 3 week trip Western Turkey