Has anyone been to Savy a restaurant in Paris 23 Rue Bayard. If so, what did you think? I've heard it is quite pricey. Is it worth it?
Savy restaurant in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek islands from Turkey
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 5 Italian Lakes gardens
- 6 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 7 First time traveler to Ireland
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 Dresden Train Station
- 13 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 14 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Novels set in Greece
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 22 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 23 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?