needed an advice on swill rail pass. we (me & my wife) are landing on zurich on 12th july and planning to be travelling across Swizterland till 20th.
i am planning to buy swill rail pass (8 days, 2nd class) after landing at zurich airport. while booking it online it shows there is a Saver option available for 15% discount for 2 people.
if i buy the same pass at Zurich airport / station will i still get the discount or is it better to buy it online.
help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 2 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 3 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 5 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 6 Visiting Zurich
- 7 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 8 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 9 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 10 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 11 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 12 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 13 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 14 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 15 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 16 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 17 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 18 Appenzell in December?
- 19 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 20 Iceland in January/February
- 21 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 24 WWI Battlefields
- 25 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris