needed an advice on swill rail pass. we (me & my wife) are landing on zurich on 12th july and planning to be travelling across Swizterland till 20th.
i am planning to buy swill rail pass (8 days, 2nd class) after landing at zurich airport. while booking it online it shows there is a Saver option available for 15% discount for 2 people.
if i buy the same pass at Zurich airport / station will i still get the discount or is it better to buy it online.
help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아바카라／」∫⋟ WOP88.ＣoM ⋞∫「／제우스뱅크슈퍼카지노
- 2 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 5 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 6 House Hunting in France
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Ireland in April
- 9 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 10 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Itinerary Tweaking
- 17 Itinerary Help
- 18 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 24 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 25 Amalfi Coast help