needed an advice on swill rail pass. we (me & my wife) are landing on zurich on 12th july and planning to be travelling across Swizterland till 20th.
i am planning to buy swill rail pass (8 days, 2nd class) after landing at zurich airport. while booking it online it shows there is a Saver option available for 15% discount for 2 people.
if i buy the same pass at Zurich airport / station will i still get the discount or is it better to buy it online.
help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dinner jackets
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Garda Land
- 4 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 5 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 6 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 7 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 8 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 12 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 13 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 14 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 15 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 16 Dublin Leap Card
- 17 Vatican City questions
- 18 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 19 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 20 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 21 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 22 Piedmont as a destination
- 23 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 24 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 25 2 weeks Europe trip