needed an advice on swill rail pass. we (me & my wife) are landing on zurich on 12th july and planning to be travelling across Swizterland till 20th.
i am planning to buy swill rail pass (8 days, 2nd class) after landing at zurich airport. while booking it online it shows there is a Saver option available for 15% discount for 2 people.
if i buy the same pass at Zurich airport / station will i still get the discount or is it better to buy it online.
help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수익 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』카지노게임사이트추천
- 3 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』하롱베이카지노
- 4 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』해외국내카지노사업
- 5 코리아레이스 ≪ 접속주소 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 6 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 7 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 8 온라인 신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 9 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 10 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 11 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 12 토토총판 합니다 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 13 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 14 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 15 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 16 credit and debit cards
- 17 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 18 Almalfi
- 19 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 20 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 21 Athens multi site pass
- 22 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 23 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 24 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?