Hi...we're considering this place. Can anyone with a knowledge of Sarlat give me an opinion on it. We're looking at taking it for a week, beginning on a Friday, so we'll likely stay in town during the Saturday market.
I'm hoping its in a location close to restaurants and shops, but easy enough to get out of town.
I hope the link opens.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 삼삼카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노㈜아시안카지노
- 2 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 3 Iceland trip report!
- 4 London 6 day itinerary
- 5 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 6 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 7 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 8 3 nights in Madrid
- 9 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 10 alcazar question and seville advice
- 11 Bernese Oberland
- 12 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 13 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 14 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 15 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 16 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 17 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 18 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 19 Threat Level in UK
- 20 ATM
- 21 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 22 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 23 Living in Paris......for a week
- 24 ATM help
- 25 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please