Hi...we're considering this place. Can anyone with a knowledge of Sarlat give me an opinion on it. We're looking at taking it for a week, beginning on a Friday, so we'll likely stay in town during the Saturday market.
I'm hoping its in a location close to restaurants and shops, but easy enough to get out of town.
I hope the link opens.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 2 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 6 House Hunting in France
- 7 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 8 Granada to Madrid
- 9 Where to buy Saffron?
- 10 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 11 Barcelona cooking classes
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 14 1st time in ZURICH
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 17 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 18 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 19 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 20 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 23 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 24 Cognac transportation?
- 25 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition