Hi...we're considering this place. Can anyone with a knowledge of Sarlat give me an opinion on it. We're looking at taking it for a week, beginning on a Friday, so we'll likely stay in town during the Saturday market.
I'm hoping its in a location close to restaurants and shops, but easy enough to get out of town.
I hope the link opens.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 넷마블바둑이 ///ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้접`속:vtk17.COM//#
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 LIsbon
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 Corfu
- 7 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 8 Back from Paris
- 9 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 International Flight Question
- 13 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 16 Trip suggestion
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 19 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 20 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 Dijon in December!
- 23 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 24 Summer Travel order
- 25 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain