We are walking for 11 days in the Dordogne and will be in Sarlat the second week of September for two days. Can anyone suggest a chambre d'hote close to town?
We are still putting together our itinerary. So far we plan to train from Bordeaux to the region then will likely start walking the GR and local trails to St Cyprien,Beynac, La Roque - Gegnac, Castlenaud-La-Chapelle, Domme, Sarlat. From this point on we still in the planning stages. We would like to go to Carennac, Bretenoux, Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne, Collenges-la-Rouge, Martel, Meysaac, Turenne, then train to Bordeaux from Brive. Any suggestions for our routing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Language to use in Belgium
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 WWI sites
- 9 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Paris in August
- 12 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 13 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 14 Christmas in Spain
- 15 Germany-Car or Train
- 16 Brussels flower tapestry
- 17 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 18 Lake Como,Italy
- 19 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 20 Valencia Spain
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 23 Places to visit from Zurich
- 24 SURPRISE TRIP
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!