We are walking for 11 days in the Dordogne and will be in Sarlat the second week of September for two days. Can anyone suggest a chambre d'hote close to town?
We are still putting together our itinerary. So far we plan to train from Bordeaux to the region then will likely start walking the GR and local trails to St Cyprien,Beynac, La Roque - Gegnac, Castlenaud-La-Chapelle, Domme, Sarlat. From this point on we still in the planning stages. We would like to go to Carennac, Bretenoux, Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne, Collenges-la-Rouge, Martel, Meysaac, Turenne, then train to Bordeaux from Brive. Any suggestions for our routing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 2 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 3 One July night in Verona - help!
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Cappadocia in June
- 7 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 8 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 9 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 10 Lisbon
- 11 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 12 Car insurance in Iceland
- 13 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 14 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 15 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 16 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 17 Scotland - We're Here!
- 18 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 19 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 20 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 21 Krakow
- 22 Amsterdam
- 23 Travelling Iceland
- 24 Moscow Favorites
- 25 Couscous