We are walking for 11 days in the Dordogne and will be in Sarlat the second week of September for two days. Can anyone suggest a chambre d'hote close to town?
We are still putting together our itinerary. So far we plan to train from Bordeaux to the region then will likely start walking the GR and local trails to St Cyprien,Beynac, La Roque - Gegnac, Castlenaud-La-Chapelle, Domme, Sarlat. From this point on we still in the planning stages. We would like to go to Carennac, Bretenoux, Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne, Collenges-la-Rouge, Martel, Meysaac, Turenne, then train to Bordeaux from Brive. Any suggestions for our routing?
Sarlat Chambre d'hotes and walking itinerary suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 2 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 5 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 6 Chip but no PIN
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 9 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 10 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 11 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 12 Stay near Paris
- 13 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 14 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 15 Oktoberfest reservations
- 16 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 17 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 18 Eurostar booking
- 19 Questions for my German friends
- 20 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 23 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 24 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 25 What to wear