We are walking for 11 days in the Dordogne and will be in Sarlat the second week of September for two days. Can anyone suggest a chambre d'hote close to town?
We are still putting together our itinerary. So far we plan to train from Bordeaux to the region then will likely start walking the GR and local trails to St Cyprien,Beynac, La Roque - Gegnac, Castlenaud-La-Chapelle, Domme, Sarlat. From this point on we still in the planning stages. We would like to go to Carennac, Bretenoux, Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne, Collenges-la-Rouge, Martel, Meysaac, Turenne, then train to Bordeaux from Brive. Any suggestions for our routing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Italy Combo
- 2 Munich Hotel Location
- 3 Which city order makes most sense?
- 4 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 5 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 6 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 7 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 8 Valencia, Spain
- 9 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 10 Visit to Engand
- 11 Clean up spam
- 12 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 13 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 14 Restaurants in Spain
- 15 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 18 Is Sicily Safe?
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 Gardens & GTGs
- 21 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 22 Transportation Question Italy
- 23 Car rental help in Sicily
- 24 Need final tweaks on Greece trip and restaurant recs!
- 25 Stu Tower