We are walking for 11 days in the Dordogne and will be in Sarlat the second week of September for two days. Can anyone suggest a chambre d'hote close to town?
We are still putting together our itinerary. So far we plan to train from Bordeaux to the region then will likely start walking the GR and local trails to St Cyprien,Beynac, La Roque - Gegnac, Castlenaud-La-Chapelle, Domme, Sarlat. From this point on we still in the planning stages. We would like to go to Carennac, Bretenoux, Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne, Collenges-la-Rouge, Martel, Meysaac, Turenne, then train to Bordeaux from Brive. Any suggestions for our routing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 2 Oporto
- 3 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 4 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 5 ひ강남구청안마メ⦍24시간OPEN⦐♬o1o-2816-2526
- 6 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 7 Italy bus or train
- 8 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 9 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 10 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 11 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 12 Porto and vicinity
- 13 Rome to venice
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 16 help with Italy itinerary
- 17 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 20 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 21 Le Marche Research Help
- 22 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 23 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 24 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 25 Undisclsoed location