We are walking for 11 days in the Dordogne and will be in Sarlat the second week of September for two days. Can anyone suggest a chambre d'hote close to town?
We are still putting together our itinerary. So far we plan to train from Bordeaux to the region then will likely start walking the GR and local trails to St Cyprien,Beynac, La Roque - Gegnac, Castlenaud-La-Chapelle, Domme, Sarlat. From this point on we still in the planning stages. We would like to go to Carennac, Bretenoux, Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne, Collenges-la-Rouge, Martel, Meysaac, Turenne, then train to Bordeaux from Brive. Any suggestions for our routing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 3 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 4 http://www.thegarciniaeliteslim.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Places of interest
- 7 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 8 Switzerland in November?
- 9 A Month stay in Southern France
- 10 vienna
- 11 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 12 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 13 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 14 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 17 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 18 Oxford England Accommodations
- 19 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 20 Croatia transportation question.
- 21 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 22 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 23 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 getting to CDG