We are walking for 11 days in the Dordogne and will be in Sarlat the second week of September for two days. Can anyone suggest a chambre d'hote close to town?
We are still putting together our itinerary. So far we plan to train from Bordeaux to the region then will likely start walking the GR and local trails to St Cyprien,Beynac, La Roque - Gegnac, Castlenaud-La-Chapelle, Domme, Sarlat. From this point on we still in the planning stages. We would like to go to Carennac, Bretenoux, Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne, Collenges-la-Rouge, Martel, Meysaac, Turenne, then train to Bordeaux from Brive. Any suggestions for our routing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report European honeymoon
- 2 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 3 Ireland-3 Weeks, 3 Bases
- 4 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 5 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 6 Sentimental Journey
- 7 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 8 Need advice on Greek islands
- 9 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 10 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 11 Paris to the Past, by Ina Caro
- 12 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 13 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 14 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 15 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 16 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 17 Florence and Rome
- 18 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 19 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 20 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 21 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 22 Netflix and Hulu
- 23 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 24 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 25 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?