We are walking for 11 days in the Dordogne and will be in Sarlat the second week of September for two days. Can anyone suggest a chambre d'hote close to town?
We are still putting together our itinerary. So far we plan to train from Bordeaux to the region then will likely start walking the GR and local trails to St Cyprien,Beynac, La Roque - Gegnac, Castlenaud-La-Chapelle, Domme, Sarlat. From this point on we still in the planning stages. We would like to go to Carennac, Bretenoux, Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne, Collenges-la-Rouge, Martel, Meysaac, Turenne, then train to Bordeaux from Brive. Any suggestions for our routing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 2 Bootcut jeans
- 3 Cadiz during Carnival? Other suggestions...
- 4 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 5 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 6 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 7 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 8 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 9 Amsterdam Transit
- 10 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 11 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 12 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Lake Maggiore
- 15 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 16 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 17 UK train question
- 18 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 19 Day trip suggestion from London
- 20 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 21 Day Trip near Paris
- 22 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 23 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 24 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 25 Car rental insurance woes