We are walking for 11 days in the Dordogne and will be in Sarlat the second week of September for two days. Can anyone suggest a chambre d'hote close to town?
We are still putting together our itinerary. So far we plan to train from Bordeaux to the region then will likely start walking the GR and local trails to St Cyprien,Beynac, La Roque - Gegnac, Castlenaud-La-Chapelle, Domme, Sarlat. From this point on we still in the planning stages. We would like to go to Carennac, Bretenoux, Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne, Collenges-la-Rouge, Martel, Meysaac, Turenne, then train to Bordeaux from Brive. Any suggestions for our routing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS
- 2 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 3 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 4 Germany or Sweden
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 7 November in Rome
- 8 Alitala
- 9 Whathello Paris
- 10 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 11 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 12 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 13 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 14 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 17 Rome -- The next time around
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Transport for local Venice travel
- 22 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 23 Campania in June, July, September
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018