We are walking for 11 days in the Dordogne and will be in Sarlat the second week of September for two days. Can anyone suggest a chambre d'hote close to town?
We are still putting together our itinerary. So far we plan to train from Bordeaux to the region then will likely start walking the GR and local trails to St Cyprien,Beynac, La Roque - Gegnac, Castlenaud-La-Chapelle, Domme, Sarlat. From this point on we still in the planning stages. We would like to go to Carennac, Bretenoux, Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne, Collenges-la-Rouge, Martel, Meysaac, Turenne, then train to Bordeaux from Brive. Any suggestions for our routing?
Sarlat Chambre d'hotes and walking itinerary suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are the best places to see in England
- 2 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 5 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 6 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 11 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 12 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 13 Day trip from London to Paris
- 14 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 15 Transportation in Barcelona
- 16 Ste Remy France
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Europe in 21 days
- 19 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 22 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?