I've exhausted trip advisor and guidebooks and nothing is hitting me as the place to stay in this area. We'll probably be there 4-5 nights and use it as a base, with a car, to see the area. I'd prefer a smaller, boutique type place with charm and a view of the sea. Any ideas? We'll be landing at Olbia airport from Rome (after flying from the States) and then departing on the ferry to Corsica for about a week and a half. On the return, we'll drive down to Cagliari, visiting the Cala Gonone or Santa Maria Navesse area on the way down.
I also want to spend a night or two in the mountains. Would Castelsardo, Tempio Pausania or Oliena be a better option
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 4 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 5 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 6 Scotland and London 21 days
- 7 Venice
- 8 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 10 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 11 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 12 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 13 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 14 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 17 Capri in July
- 18 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 19 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 20 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 21 help with Italy itinerary
- 22 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 23 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 24 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 25 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?