I've exhausted trip advisor and guidebooks and nothing is hitting me as the place to stay in this area. We'll probably be there 4-5 nights and use it as a base, with a car, to see the area. I'd prefer a smaller, boutique type place with charm and a view of the sea. Any ideas? We'll be landing at Olbia airport from Rome (after flying from the States) and then departing on the ferry to Corsica for about a week and a half. On the return, we'll drive down to Cagliari, visiting the Cala Gonone or Santa Maria Navesse area on the way down.
I also want to spend a night or two in the mountains. Would Castelsardo, Tempio Pausania or Oliena be a better option
Thanks for your help!
Sardinia: Where stay in Santa Teresa Gallura area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 2 France,Spain,Italy
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Schengen Visa Rules
- 8 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 9 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 10 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 11 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 12 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 20 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 25 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days