I've exhausted trip advisor and guidebooks and nothing is hitting me as the place to stay in this area. We'll probably be there 4-5 nights and use it as a base, with a car, to see the area. I'd prefer a smaller, boutique type place with charm and a view of the sea. Any ideas? We'll be landing at Olbia airport from Rome (after flying from the States) and then departing on the ferry to Corsica for about a week and a half. On the return, we'll drive down to Cagliari, visiting the Cala Gonone or Santa Maria Navesse area on the way down.
I also want to spend a night or two in the mountains. Would Castelsardo, Tempio Pausania or Oliena be a better option
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 2 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 3 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 4 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 5 tipping
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Lavender Conditions in Provence
- 8 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 9 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 10 Hiking in Luberon
- 11 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 12 Paris and Lyon
- 13 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days
- 14 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 15 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 16 What clothes?
- 17 London Paris
- 18 What would YOU do in Berlin?
- 19 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 20 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 21 Sorrento or Positano
- 22 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 23 From Galway: go north or south???
- 24 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 25 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?