I've exhausted trip advisor and guidebooks and nothing is hitting me as the place to stay in this area. We'll probably be there 4-5 nights and use it as a base, with a car, to see the area. I'd prefer a smaller, boutique type place with charm and a view of the sea. Any ideas? We'll be landing at Olbia airport from Rome (after flying from the States) and then departing on the ferry to Corsica for about a week and a half. On the return, we'll drive down to Cagliari, visiting the Cala Gonone or Santa Maria Navesse area on the way down.
I also want to spend a night or two in the mountains. Would Castelsardo, Tempio Pausania or Oliena be a better option
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 2 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 5 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Dijon in December!
- 8 International Flight Question
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 13 Summer Travel order
- 14 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 15 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 19 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 22 Another tipping question: concierges
- 23 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 24 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy