I've exhausted trip advisor and guidebooks and nothing is hitting me as the place to stay in this area. We'll probably be there 4-5 nights and use it as a base, with a car, to see the area. I'd prefer a smaller, boutique type place with charm and a view of the sea. Any ideas? We'll be landing at Olbia airport from Rome (after flying from the States) and then departing on the ferry to Corsica for about a week and a half. On the return, we'll drive down to Cagliari, visiting the Cala Gonone or Santa Maria Navesse area on the way down.
I also want to spend a night or two in the mountains. Would Castelsardo, Tempio Pausania or Oliena be a better option
Thanks for your help!
Sardinia: Where stay in Santa Teresa Gallura area?
- 1 Cyprus photo gallery
- 2 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 3 Favorite cities/towns in Cyprus?
- 4 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Which travel plan?
- 7 Florence in October
- 8 first european holiday itinery
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Family European winter holiday
- 11 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 12 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 13 Advises for trip to Russia
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 Car in Prague
- 19 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 20 Planning a holiday
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 23 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia