I've exhausted trip advisor and guidebooks and nothing is hitting me as the place to stay in this area. We'll probably be there 4-5 nights and use it as a base, with a car, to see the area. I'd prefer a smaller, boutique type place with charm and a view of the sea. Any ideas? We'll be landing at Olbia airport from Rome (after flying from the States) and then departing on the ferry to Corsica for about a week and a half. On the return, we'll drive down to Cagliari, visiting the Cala Gonone or Santa Maria Navesse area on the way down.
I also want to spend a night or two in the mountains. Would Castelsardo, Tempio Pausania or Oliena be a better option
Thanks for your help!
Sardinia: Where stay in Santa Teresa Gallura area?
- 1 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 2 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 6 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 7 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 10 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 11 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Apartments in Rome
- 20 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 21 A full week in The Netherlands
- 22 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??