I've exhausted trip advisor and guidebooks and nothing is hitting me as the place to stay in this area. We'll probably be there 4-5 nights and use it as a base, with a car, to see the area. I'd prefer a smaller, boutique type place with charm and a view of the sea. Any ideas? We'll be landing at Olbia airport from Rome (after flying from the States) and then departing on the ferry to Corsica for about a week and a half. On the return, we'll drive down to Cagliari, visiting the Cala Gonone or Santa Maria Navesse area on the way down.
I also want to spend a night or two in the mountains. Would Castelsardo, Tempio Pausania or Oliena be a better option
Thanks for your help!
Sardinia: Where stay in Santa Teresa Gallura area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 2 Budapest
- 3 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 4 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 5 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 6 Back home problems with sim card
- 7 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 8 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 9 Budapest--baggage storage
- 10 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 11 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 12 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 13 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 14 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 15 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?