I've exhausted trip advisor and guidebooks and nothing is hitting me as the place to stay in this area. We'll probably be there 4-5 nights and use it as a base, with a car, to see the area. I'd prefer a smaller, boutique type place with charm and a view of the sea. Any ideas? We'll be landing at Olbia airport from Rome (after flying from the States) and then departing on the ferry to Corsica for about a week and a half. On the return, we'll drive down to Cagliari, visiting the Cala Gonone or Santa Maria Navesse area on the way down.
I also want to spend a night or two in the mountains. Would Castelsardo, Tempio Pausania or Oliena be a better option
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 What one thing in Paris?
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 6 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 7 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 12 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 13 Holiday in Austria
- 14 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 17 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 18 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 19 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 20 Retiring to Southern France
- 21 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 25 Brief trip report Naples