I've exhausted trip advisor and guidebooks and nothing is hitting me as the place to stay in this area. We'll probably be there 4-5 nights and use it as a base, with a car, to see the area. I'd prefer a smaller, boutique type place with charm and a view of the sea. Any ideas? We'll be landing at Olbia airport from Rome (after flying from the States) and then departing on the ferry to Corsica for about a week and a half. On the return, we'll drive down to Cagliari, visiting the Cala Gonone or Santa Maria Navesse area on the way down.
I also want to spend a night or two in the mountains. Would Castelsardo, Tempio Pausania or Oliena be a better option
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York - Time for tea!
- 2 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 3 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 4 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 5 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 6 Touring Wales
- 7 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 8 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 9 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 10 Sicily in 4 days
- 11 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 12 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 13 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 14 Cordoba or Granada?
- 15 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 16 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 17 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 18 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 19 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 20 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 21 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 22 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 23 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 24 Dining with the writers
- 25 Paris hotel and neighborhood help