I've exhausted trip advisor and guidebooks and nothing is hitting me as the place to stay in this area. We'll probably be there 4-5 nights and use it as a base, with a car, to see the area. I'd prefer a smaller, boutique type place with charm and a view of the sea. Any ideas? We'll be landing at Olbia airport from Rome (after flying from the States) and then departing on the ferry to Corsica for about a week and a half. On the return, we'll drive down to Cagliari, visiting the Cala Gonone or Santa Maria Navesse area on the way down.
I also want to spend a night or two in the mountains. Would Castelsardo, Tempio Pausania or Oliena be a better option
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 2 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 3 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 4 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 5 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 getting to CDG
- 9 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 10 Cambrils
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Amalfi Coast help
- 15 CDG airport and connection time
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 18 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 19 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 20 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 21 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 22 Trains in Alps and UK
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy