I've exhausted trip advisor and guidebooks and nothing is hitting me as the place to stay in this area. We'll probably be there 4-5 nights and use it as a base, with a car, to see the area. I'd prefer a smaller, boutique type place with charm and a view of the sea. Any ideas? We'll be landing at Olbia airport from Rome (after flying from the States) and then departing on the ferry to Corsica for about a week and a half. On the return, we'll drive down to Cagliari, visiting the Cala Gonone or Santa Maria Navesse area on the way down.
I also want to spend a night or two in the mountains. Would Castelsardo, Tempio Pausania or Oliena be a better option
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노了☛☝《 T Y W 8 3.COM 》☟☚了온라인카지노
- 2 air conditioning
- 3 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 4 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 5 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 6 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 7 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 8 Cycling in France- North to South
- 9 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 10 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 11 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 12 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 13 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 14 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 15 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 16 Tour Planning--Now or later?
- 17 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 18 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 19 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 20 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 Barcelona Itinerary
- 23 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 24 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 25 Transportation: Heathrow to London