I've exhausted trip advisor and guidebooks and nothing is hitting me as the place to stay in this area. We'll probably be there 4-5 nights and use it as a base, with a car, to see the area. I'd prefer a smaller, boutique type place with charm and a view of the sea. Any ideas? We'll be landing at Olbia airport from Rome (after flying from the States) and then departing on the ferry to Corsica for about a week and a half. On the return, we'll drive down to Cagliari, visiting the Cala Gonone or Santa Maria Navesse area on the way down.
I also want to spend a night or two in the mountains. Would Castelsardo, Tempio Pausania or Oliena be a better option
Thanks for your help!
Sardinia: Where stay in Santa Teresa Gallura area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Portugal Trip
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 6 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 7 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 8 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 9 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 10 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 11 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 12 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 13 Reputable Tours
- 14 Spain traffic tickets
- 15 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 16 Salzburg and day trips
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 21 Germany Questions
- 22 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 23 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 24 Museums in Berlin
- 25 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm