I've exhausted trip advisor and guidebooks and nothing is hitting me as the place to stay in this area. We'll probably be there 4-5 nights and use it as a base, with a car, to see the area. I'd prefer a smaller, boutique type place with charm and a view of the sea. Any ideas? We'll be landing at Olbia airport from Rome (after flying from the States) and then departing on the ferry to Corsica for about a week and a half. On the return, we'll drive down to Cagliari, visiting the Cala Gonone or Santa Maria Navesse area on the way down.
I also want to spend a night or two in the mountains. Would Castelsardo, Tempio Pausania or Oliena be a better option
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 2 Netflix and Hulu
- 3 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 4 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 5 Dinge B&B
- 6 Amsterdam B&B
- 7 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 8 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 9 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 10 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 11 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 12 Como or Bellagio
- 13 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 14 Amalfi and Rome
- 15 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 16 What do pack for Ireland?
- 17 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 First time in Greece
- 20 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 21 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 22 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 23 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 24 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 25 Taxis G7: need help in creating account