My girlfriend and I are in our early 30's and we are looking to go Sardinia for our next holiday (17th - 24th May) 2014.
I know this is start of the season so most places would of just opened (or opening at least)
Which is fine.
We haven't got a clue were to stay, but we would like somewhere with plenty of really nice beaches, chic bars and restaurants. Not (too in your face) so to speak but not somewhere that is completely dead!
Not into flashing lights and discos etc, just a bit of night life with cocktails bars for example.
We stayed in Myknos in greece last year which was amazing, so you get the idea of what we like.
We're would recommend for us to stay, as we need to get booking ASAP but at the moment I don't even know we're to begin??
Any tips and suggestions will be really appreciated :0)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Avoid Europcar!
- 4 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 5 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 6 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 7 quickest way to Prague
- 8 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 11 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 13 16 days in France and Italy
- 14 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 17 Amsterdam
- 18 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 19 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 20 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 21 Train / Calabria
- 22 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 23 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 24 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 25 Paris for children