My girlfriend and I are in our early 30's and we are looking to go Sardinia for our next holiday (17th - 24th May) 2014.
I know this is start of the season so most places would of just opened (or opening at least)
Which is fine.
We haven't got a clue were to stay, but we would like somewhere with plenty of really nice beaches, chic bars and restaurants. Not (too in your face) so to speak but not somewhere that is completely dead!
Not into flashing lights and discos etc, just a bit of night life with cocktails bars for example.
We stayed in Myknos in greece last year which was amazing, so you get the idea of what we like.
We're would recommend for us to stay, as we need to get booking ASAP but at the moment I don't even know we're to begin??
Any tips and suggestions will be really appreciated :0)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한국마사회┏打】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【打┓한국마사회
- 2 경마문화┏不】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【不┓경마문화
- 3 레이스경마┏名】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【名┓레이스경마
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 7 Killarney
- 8 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 9 Ireland itinerary help please
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 13 Rome-Itinerary
- 14 Italy bus or train
- 15 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 16 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 17 Walking itinerary in England?
- 18 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 19 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 20 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 21 Greek fuel cost
- 22 Day trips around Vienna
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...