My girlfriend and I are in our early 30's and we are looking to go Sardinia for our next holiday (17th - 24th May) 2014.
I know this is start of the season so most places would of just opened (or opening at least)
Which is fine.
We haven't got a clue were to stay, but we would like somewhere with plenty of really nice beaches, chic bars and restaurants. Not (too in your face) so to speak but not somewhere that is completely dead!
Not into flashing lights and discos etc, just a bit of night life with cocktails bars for example.
We stayed in Myknos in greece last year which was amazing, so you get the idea of what we like.
We're would recommend for us to stay, as we need to get booking ASAP but at the moment I don't even know we're to begin??
Any tips and suggestions will be really appreciated :0)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 2 Vigo Spain????
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 Paris in August
- 6 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 9 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 10 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 11 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 12 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 15 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 16 Christmas in Spain
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 Train travel to and from Paris
- 19 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 20 Zadar or Sibenik
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 23 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 24 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 25 Driving in Italy