My girlfriend and I are in our early 30's and we are looking to go Sardinia for our next holiday (17th - 24th May) 2014.
I know this is start of the season so most places would of just opened (or opening at least)
Which is fine.
We haven't got a clue were to stay, but we would like somewhere with plenty of really nice beaches, chic bars and restaurants. Not (too in your face) so to speak but not somewhere that is completely dead!
Not into flashing lights and discos etc, just a bit of night life with cocktails bars for example.
We stayed in Myknos in greece last year which was amazing, so you get the idea of what we like.
We're would recommend for us to stay, as we need to get booking ASAP but at the moment I don't even know we're to begin??
Any tips and suggestions will be really appreciated :0)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 2 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 3 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 4 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 5 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 6 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 7 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 8 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 9 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 10 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 11 Piedmont as a destination
- 12 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 13 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 14 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 15 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 16 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 17 Passport proplems
- 18 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 21 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 22 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 23 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 24 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 25 Getting from Positano to Rome