My girlfriend and I are in our early 30's and we are looking to go Sardinia for our next holiday (17th - 24th May) 2014.
I know this is start of the season so most places would of just opened (or opening at least)
Which is fine.
We haven't got a clue were to stay, but we would like somewhere with plenty of really nice beaches, chic bars and restaurants. Not (too in your face) so to speak but not somewhere that is completely dead!
Not into flashing lights and discos etc, just a bit of night life with cocktails bars for example.
We stayed in Myknos in greece last year which was amazing, so you get the idea of what we like.
We're would recommend for us to stay, as we need to get booking ASAP but at the moment I don't even know we're to begin??
Any tips and suggestions will be really appreciated :0)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 4 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 5 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 6 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 7 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 8 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 9 Europe First Timers
- 10 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 11 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 14 Iceland for Nine Days
- 15 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 22 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 23 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona