My (soon to be) wife and I are looking for advice on possible honeymoon locations for a 12 day trip this October. Priority for us are, in this order:
- Good food & wine
- Cultural & historical context
- Warm weather
- Opportunity for adventure
- Possibility of kiteboarding, we both kite extensively so it would be nice but is not a "must"
Looking at Sardinia or Sicily as well as considering Seville in Spain. I'd like to avoid too much moving around but would also love to avoid just sitting in a beach hammock the whole time too.
We are reasonably constrained by budget too. I would love to find a cute hotel that has nice services, access to the beach and isn't too huge but really am not that picky. Just really want to avoid a super commercialized environment with all you can eat buffets and plastic experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 2 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 3 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 4 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 5 강남황제안마o1o-2816-2526↗강남황제서비스안마 강남2:1안마
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 8 Italy Trip Report
- 9 One day in milan
- 10 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 11 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 12 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 13 Transportation Question Italy
- 14 London Restaurants
- 15 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 16 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 17 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 18 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 19 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 20 Virgin Trains East Coast Punctuality
- 21 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary help!