My (soon to be) wife and I are looking for advice on possible honeymoon locations for a 12 day trip this October. Priority for us are, in this order:
- Good food & wine
- Cultural & historical context
- Warm weather
- Opportunity for adventure
- Possibility of kiteboarding, we both kite extensively so it would be nice but is not a "must"
Looking at Sardinia or Sicily as well as considering Seville in Spain. I'd like to avoid too much moving around but would also love to avoid just sitting in a beach hammock the whole time too.
We are reasonably constrained by budget too. I would love to find a cute hotel that has nice services, access to the beach and isn't too huge but really am not that picky. Just really want to avoid a super commercialized environment with all you can eat buffets and plastic experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Gites in Provence
- 4 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 5 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 6 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 11 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 Need Information about French Alps
- 14 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 15 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 16 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 17 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 21 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 22 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report