We are planning next summer to visit our relatives in Europe and decided to go on beach holiday on one of these islands. We have 7 yr old twins. We are looking for a nice relaxing holiday with beautiful beach close by, nice little restaurants and ice cream shops...What island would you recommed? Our time of travel is beg. of July. I am leaning towards Sardinia as the beaches are amazing (on the pictures)...what would be nice area to stay in Sardinia? San Teodoro...Santa Teresa...Stintino??? Thanks for any help!
Sardinia or Gran Canaria or Mallorka?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek ferries
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 5 german rail ticket question
- 6 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 7 Arc de Triumph Question
- 8 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 9 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 10 Prague flea markets
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 13 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 17 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 21 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 22 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 23 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 24 Trieste and Koper
- 25 100 Great things to do in Paris