We are planning next summer to visit our relatives in Europe and decided to go on beach holiday on one of these islands. We have 7 yr old twins. We are looking for a nice relaxing holiday with beautiful beach close by, nice little restaurants and ice cream shops...What island would you recommed? Our time of travel is beg. of July. I am leaning towards Sardinia as the beaches are amazing (on the pictures)...what would be nice area to stay in Sardinia? San Teodoro...Santa Teresa...Stintino??? Thanks for any help!
Sardinia or Gran Canaria or Mallorka?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 tulips in the Netherland
- 5 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 6 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Dublin to Armagh?
- 13 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 14 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 15 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 16 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 17 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 18 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 19 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 20 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 21 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 22 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 23 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 24 Naxos in May
- 25 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report