We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 2 Attractions in Ostia Antica
- 3 Horses, Kayaking and Adventure in Iceland
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 What is your favorite travel app?
- 6 Restaurant recommendation in Lisbon
- 7 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 8 Italy, Spain and France
- 9 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 10 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 11 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 12 Amsterdam and beyond
- 13 Looking for place to stop on way to Rome from Amalfi
- 14 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 15 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 16 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 17 Adam Gopnik loses his phone in Paris
- 18 Day trips from Cologne
- 19 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 20 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 23 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist
- 24 Paris food tours?
- 25 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland