We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 2 things in Rhonda
- 3 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 4 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 5 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 6 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 7 Northern Spain literature
- 8 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 10 days in England
- 11 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 12 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 13 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 14 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 15 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 16 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 17 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 18 Croatia itinerary
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 21 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 22 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 23 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 24 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...