We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 2 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 3 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 4 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 5 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 6 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 9 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 10 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 11 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 12 cell phone companys
- 13 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 14 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 15 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 Spain Itinerary Help
- 18 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 19 Ravello to Paestum
- 20 Barcelona completely overrated
- 21 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 22 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 23 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 24 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 25 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please