We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 2 London, then Paris, Berlin or Amsterdam or just London and Paris
- 3 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 4 Trains
- 5 Special holiday for hubby, daughter and me
- 6 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 7 Ferry from Istanbul to Greek Islands
- 8 Airb2b in Paris
- 9 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 10 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 11 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 12 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 13 Mama Mia…Sagrada Familia Question
- 14 Help. I can't seem to learn new languages at my age. English spoken in Prague, Vienna, and Frankfurt??
- 15 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 16 Munich accommodations
- 17 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 18 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 19 Travel to San Gimignano
- 20 Barcelona Trip- sights? restaurants? day trips?
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 23 French Countryside (west) with side trip to Puy du Fou
- 24 marbella spain
- 25 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure