We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - things to do?
- 2 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 3 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 4 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 5 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 6 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 7 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 8 Split to Venice. Help!
- 9 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 10 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 11 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 12 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 13 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 14 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 15 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 16 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 17 Naples and Salerno
- 18 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 19 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 20 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 21 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 22 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 23 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 24 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 25 Day on the Rhine