We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 3 England/Scotland in January?
- 4 Europe in 30 days: itinerary suggestions, anyone?! Please and thank you!
- 5 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 6 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 7 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 8 Madrid and Seville in February ?
- 9 Budapest main train station status
- 10 Alone in Paris
- 11 Ira, Ira, Ira, who is Ira?
- 12 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 13 Train strikes - Spain
- 14 Ice for a cooler
- 15 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 16 Greece/Turkey/Croatia
- 17 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 18 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 19 House/villa in Italy or France
- 20 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 21 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 22 Swimming in late September or early October
- 23 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 24 lodging in/near madrid
- 25 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip