We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 2 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 3 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 4 Bielsa, Spain - Any info?
- 5 Paris hotel choice
- 6 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 7 100 years of French gratitude
- 8 Globus Tours
- 9 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 10 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 11 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 12 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 13 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 14 Help with Madrid Location
- 15 Help for San Sebastian
- 16 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 17 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 18 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 19 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 20 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 21 Paris T A X I
- 22 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 23 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 24 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 25 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington