We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 2 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 3 How to get to Mallorca
- 4 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 5 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 6 4 days in Scotland
- 7 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 8 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 9 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 10 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 11 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 12 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 13 Tolosa Saturday Market from San Sebastian
- 14 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 15 Where to buy Saffron?
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 18 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 19 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 20 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 21 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 22 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 25 Dublin to Dingle?