We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 2 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 5 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 6 Laundry - Ireland?
- 7 Visiting the Black Forest
- 8 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 9 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 10 Dover queues
- 11 Naples or Genoa
- 12 Puglia
- 13 My greece vacation
- 14 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 15 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 16 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 17 From London to Paris to US
- 18 Barcelona Car rental return
- 19 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 20 Greece Experts
- 21 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 22 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 23 Itinerary help please!
- 24 AVE train tickets questions.
- 25 Manchester on derby weekend