We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - unusually so
- 2 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 3 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Authentic czech food
- 7 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 8 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 9 Has anybody bought tickets through divento.com?
- 10 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 11 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 12 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 13 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 14 About cars in Austria
- 15 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 16 Spain in November
- 17 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 18 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 19 Europe in December for 10 days
- 20 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 21 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 22 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 23 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 24 England/EPL family vacation
- 25 4 Months in Europe