We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
- 1 Rome apartment
- 2 Do and don't, eating in France
- 3 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 4 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 5 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 6 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 7 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 8 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 9 Yet another train question......
- 10 Best area to stay in Rome
- 11 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 12 Getting the best our of Europe
- 13 london travelcrard
- 14 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 15 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 16 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 17 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 18 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 19 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 20 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 21 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 22 Am I too fat too travel?
- 23 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 24 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 25 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...