We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 4 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 5 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 8 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 9 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 10 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 11 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 12 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 2 full days in Paris
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 18 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 19 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 20 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 21 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 22 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 23 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 24 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 25 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre