We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LOL : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 7 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 8 ATM help
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 10 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 11 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 14 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 15 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 16 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 17 International drivers permit
- 18 Spain Itinerary
- 19 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 20 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 21 ATM
- 22 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 23 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 24 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 25 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it