We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in Germany
- 2 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 3 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 4 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 5 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 6 going to italy
- 7 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 8 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 9 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 10 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 11 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 12 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 13 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 14 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 15 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 16 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 17 10 days in England
- 18 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 19 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 20 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 21 Ayasofya Hotel
- 22 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 23 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 24 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 25 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag