We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 2 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 3 Lost in venice
- 4 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 5 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 6 air conditioning
- 7 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 8 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 9 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 10 Backpacking Europe with my Bestfriend (18yo f)
- 11 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 12 Where to stay between Galway & Killarney
- 13 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 14 Barcelona Itinerary
- 15 Bath or Exeter
- 16 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 17 Munich to Milan via train
- 18 Hotels in Barcelona
- 19 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 20 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 21 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 22 Self-driving in Iceland
- 23 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 24 Metro tickets in Paris
- 25 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help