We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 2 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 3 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 4 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 5 German Wings
- 6 Please help with car rental in the UK (Scotland)
- 7 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 8 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 11 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 12 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 13 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 14 Bologna Restaurants
- 15 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 16 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 17 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 18 Sea side in Italy
- 19 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 20 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 21 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 22 Spain in 17 days
- 23 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 24 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 25 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport