We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 2 2 Days in Bologna
- 3 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 4 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 5 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 6 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 10 First Time Europe Trip
- 11 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 12 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 14 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 15 Cordoba or Granada?
- 16 Hostel Advice
- 17 Munich, Germany
- 18 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 19 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 20 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 21 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 22 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 23 Planning Europe itinerary
- 24 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 25 Path of the gods.