We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 4 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 5 Rome to Positano
- 6 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 7 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 10 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 11 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 12 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 13 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 16 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 17 How big backpack do I need?
- 18 Itinerary help please!
- 19 Laundry - Ireland?
- 20 Prague on a budget...
- 21 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 22 Holiday Itinerary
- 23 Itinerary Help!
- 24 Spain in November
- 25 How best to spend a day in Tallinn