We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sfo to europe
- 2 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 3 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 4 Italian Riviera
- 5 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 6 Switzerland in mid-April
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 9 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 10 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 11 Hamam Istanbul?
- 12 Holiday in Austria
- 13 Paris Under Seige...
- 14 First Trip to Europe!
- 15 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 16 visa appointment experience
- 17 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 18 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 21 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 22 Scotland Trip
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany