We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG questions
- 2 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 3 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 4 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 5 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 6 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 7 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 8 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 9 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 10 France to Italy advice needed please
- 11 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 12 A Week in Spain
- 13 When to buy companion ticket?
- 14 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 15 South of Switzerland
- 16 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 17 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 18 Home Base in Belgium
- 19 Things to do in/around Milan
- 20 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 21 Itinerary advice: Bergen, Hardangerfjord, and Sognefjord?
- 22 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 23 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 24 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 25 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein