We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 3 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 10 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 11 Bruges
- 12 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 15 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 16 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 17 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 18 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 19 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 20 Planning A trip
- 21 A week in the Occitanie
- 22 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 23 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 24 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 25 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany