We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 8 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 9 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 10 CDG much improved
- 11 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 12 Praiano
- 13 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 16 Norway fjord
- 17 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 22 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Stockholm during midsummer
- 25 Dublin or Amsterdam?