We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 American Express
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 15 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 16 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 17 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 18 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?