We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 2 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 3 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 4 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 5 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 6 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 7 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 11 European Cooking Secrets
- 12 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 13 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 14 Basque country ideas
- 15 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 16 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 First trip to Italy
- 19 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 20 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 21 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 22 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 23 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 24 20 Days in Europe
- 25 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries