We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 2 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 3 Art in Paris
- 4 Too many Trip Reports
- 5 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 6 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 7 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 10 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 11 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 12 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 13 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 14 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 15 Hotels that we found special
- 16 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 Great London Bars with a view
- 21 Rome Food Tour
- 22 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Rental car while in Ireland