We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Vienna/Budapest/Prague
- 2 car rental in Rome
- 3 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 4 French air traffic control strike early July
- 5 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 6 Toledo, Spain
- 7 Berlin Itinerary
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 11 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 12 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 13 If Greece exits
- 14 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 15 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 16 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 17 Travelling from CPH to Kalmar (Sweden): buying in advance or not?
- 18 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 19 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 20 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 21 Feedback Requested on 2 wk Naxos-Santorini-Athens Itinerary for Family of 4
- 22 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 23 5 days in Paris
- 24 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 25 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam