We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
- 1 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 2 Paris museums free admission
- 3 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 4 Escaping Crowds in la Costiera and Cilento...and a brief fling with Naples.
- 5 Italian train question
- 6 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 7 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 8 Best area to stay in Rome
- 9 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 10 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 11 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 12 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 13 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 14 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 15 Do and don't, eating in France
- 16 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 17 Getting the best our of Europe
- 18 Rome apartment
- 19 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 20 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 21 Yet another train question......
- 22 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 23 london travelcrard
- 24 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 25 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report