We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
- 1 Has anyone taken a Maupintour?
- 2 British drivers
- 3 Spain Travel
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Southern France
- 7 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 8 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 9 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 10 Prague Main Train Station
- 11 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 17 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 18 Train travel in Europe
- 19 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 20 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 23 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 24 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 25 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?