We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist:: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:4823831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 3 Italian lake cruise
- 4 Airport Transit Visa
- 5 Paris advice with kids
- 6 Tuscany Itinerary
- 7 How much budget for 2 months in Europe?
- 8 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 9 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 12 Route Information
- 13 International drivers permit
- 14 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 15 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 18 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 19 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 20 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 21 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 22 alcazar question and seville advice
- 23 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 24 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 25 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga