We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 2 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 3 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 6 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 7 Street food in Turkey
- 8 Dublin Hostels
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 11 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 12 Spain Questions
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 18 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Mont St Michel
- 22 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 23 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 24 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 25 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?