We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 2 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 5 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 6 What to wear
- 7 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 8 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 9 italy
- 10 Airport to Piraeus
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 How do you find French food?
- 13 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 GPS in Tuscany
- 16 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 17 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 18 Pronunciation
- 19 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 20 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 21 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 22 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 23 Back home problems with sim card
- 24 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 25 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son