We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 2 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 3 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 5 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 6 London - Home Depot
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 11 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 12 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 13 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 14 Enjoying England for a year!
- 15 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 16 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 gare de nord
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 21 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 22 Madrid city centre?
- 23 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 24 Southern Italy
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Paris