We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 3 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 4 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 5 What is with graffity in Barcelona?
- 6 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 7 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 8 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 9 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 10 Help to plan a better itinerary for 12 days Europe tour in Winter 2015
- 11 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 12 Paris in April
- 13 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 14 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 15 Transportation from Bordeaux to San Sebastián
- 16 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 17 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 18 French Language classes in Avignon?
- 19 Coming to London. Drinks, dinner?
- 20 Winter on the Cote d'Azur ??
- 21 Still another Normandy question
- 22 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 23 Cornwall and Germany
- 24 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 25 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa