We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Where Else in late December?
- 2 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 3 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 4 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 5 Matisse at Tate
- 6 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 7 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 8 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 9 3 weeks in Europe
- 10 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 11 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 12 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 13 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 14 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 15 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 16 Istanbul Itinerary
- 17 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 18 Bologna tips
- 19 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 20 Edinburgh - outings?
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 23 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?