We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gelato course in Rome?
- 2 Seville in late January
- 3 Italy for the first time
- 4 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 5 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 6 Drinks in Spain
- 7 RFID Protection
- 8 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 9 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 10 Berlin restaurant recs
- 11 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 12 Beaches in Southern France
- 13 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 14 Norfolk base
- 15 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 3 days to spend in europe
- 18 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 19 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 20 12 days europe
- 21 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 22 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 23 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 24 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 25 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London