We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 2 Attending Church in Rome?
- 3 Paris food tours?
- 4 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 5 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 6 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 7 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 8 Andalucia Itinerary
- 9 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 10 hotel in Venice
- 11 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 12 Travel help laundary
- 13 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 14 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 15 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 16 9 days in Paris Plz help plan
- 17 Driving time from Hvar to Sucuraj
- 18 What's on your bucket list?
- 19 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 20 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 21 Norway and Netherlands
- 22 Provence Planning Help
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 25 Sim card in Nice, France