We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 4 Street food in Turkey
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 8 Itinerary Help!
- 9 Toulouse and beyond -
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 One week in Venice - trips
- 12 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 13 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 14 Scotland
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 18 UK for 12 days !
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 22 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 23 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 24 tour guides in rome
- 25 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?