We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 2 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 3 Speeding fines
- 4 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 5 Itinerary Check-In
- 6 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 7 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 8 Madrid and Seville in February ?
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 10 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 11 Italy in June/July
- 12 November Eastern Europe Trip
- 13 London
- 14 Gare du Lyon to CDG Airport
- 15 My Topic Titlelast minute stupid question
- 16 Travel guide paris
- 17 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 18 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 Touring Rome
- 21 Calling on all Alps hiking experts for some advice
- 22 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 23 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 24 Cornwall and Germany
- 25 Northern Wales Itinerary Review