We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - a day open
- 2 Walking in Hamburg
- 3 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 4 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 5 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 Italy train question
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 10 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 11 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 12 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 13 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 14 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 17 Lake Maggiore
- 18 Norway Fjords
- 19 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 20 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 21 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 22 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 23 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 24 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 25 Pera palace hotel Istanbul