We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 3 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 4 Italy tours
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 Scottish Passport
- 9 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 10 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 11 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 12 Questions About Croatia
- 13 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 16 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 17 Best day trips from Paris
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 20 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 21 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 22 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 23 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 24 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 25 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?