We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 3 New Dublin Museum
- 4 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 5 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 6 Sentimental Journey
- 7 Cost of Van from CDG
- 8 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 9 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 10 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 13 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 14 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 15 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 16 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 17 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 18 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 19 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 20 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 21 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 22 German Train travel
- 23 Barcelona on budget
- 24 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 25 Cheese Tours in Italy