We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 2 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 3 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 4 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 5 Tuscan cooking school
- 6 Two days in Dublin
- 7 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 8 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 10 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 11 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 12 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 13 DVD players in France
- 14 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 15 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 16 Munich accommodations
- 17 Trains
- 18 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 19 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 20 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 21 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 22 malaga to madrid train ?
- 23 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 24 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 25 Airb2b in Paris