We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany for 3 weeks
- 2 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 rail pass
- 5 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 6 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 7 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 8 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 9 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 10 A guide to Madrid
- 11 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 12 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 13 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 14 What to see between Budapest and Salzburg
- 15 Renting an apt.
- 16 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 17 English Stately Homes and Castle
- 18 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 19 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 20 WiFi on trains
- 21 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 22 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 23 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 24 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 25 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?