We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 2 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 3 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 6 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 7 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 8 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 9 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 10 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 11 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 12 Car rental at Athens airport
- 13 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 14 Sea side in Italy
- 15 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 16 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 17 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 18 Single Malts
- 19 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 20 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 21 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 22 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 23 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 24 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 25 Help with Lucerne in April