We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 4 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 5 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 6 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 7 Purchasing & carrying a painting from France back to USA
- 8 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 9 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 12 Vitamins and carry on's question
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 Best beach town in Italy?
- 15 Burgundy in May
- 16 Athens at New Years
- 17 chrismas in rome
- 18 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 23 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 24 My notes on Greece 101
- 25 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie