We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 マ가인안마¶¶『o1o 9875 2236』24시연중무휴 민실장특급스페셜 EVENT가인안마문의
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 4 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 11 Escargots in Paris
- 12 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 13 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 14 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 17 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 18 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Vacation in Great Britain
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 25 Interesting places to visit