We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 2 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 3 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 4 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 7 "Never Mind"
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 10 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 11 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 12 Via del Sale, Italy
- 13 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 14 Nafplio to Hydra
- 15 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 16 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 17 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Prague itinerary advice
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 24 Italian lakes
- 25 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?