We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 2 Travel in England and Scotland
- 3 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 4 Vicking Legend - Danube waltz cruise
- 5 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 6 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 7 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 8 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 9 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 10 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 11 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 12 Texans Take a Tour
- 13 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 14 Japan or Italy next spring
- 15 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 16 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 17 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 18 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 19 Triple Occupancy room Amalfi Coast
- 20 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 21 Groupon Tours
- 22 short trip klon to koblenz
- 23 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 24 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 25 French air traffic control strike early July