We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
- 1 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 2 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 7 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 8 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 9 What is the best food in France?
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 ferry to Harwich
- 12 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 13 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Berlin Hotels
- 16 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 17 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 18 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 21 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 22 Tennyson Home
- 23 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 24 Istanbul Hotels
- 25 Where to stay in London in July