We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 2 London Pass or No?
- 3 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Path of the gods.
- 8 Sienna with kids
- 9 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 10 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 11 Planning Europe itinerary
- 12 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 13 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 14 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 15 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 16 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 17 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 18 2 Days in Bologna
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Paris hotel and neighborhood help
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 23 Munich, Germany
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg