We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 2 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 3 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 4 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 5 Help planning 9 Day trip through southern Portugal and Spain
- 6 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 7 Luggage advice
- 8 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 9 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 10 Spending money in Italy?
- 11 Trip to Pyrenees
- 12 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 13 Netherlands Delta Works
- 14 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 15 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 16 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 Wine tour from Verona?
- 19 Crete Ancient sites
- 20 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART TWO
- 21 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART ONE
- 22 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 23 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 24 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 25 How long in Venice?