We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
- 1 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 4 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 5 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 6 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 7 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 8 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 9 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 10 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 14 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 15 How Long For Santorini?
- 16 Best area for wine and which one?
- 17 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 18 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 19 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 20 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 21 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 22 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 23 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 24 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 25 Germany with 6 month old.