We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 5 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 8 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 9 Driving in Italy?
- 10 English Countryside
- 11 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 12 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 17 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Granada to Madrid
- 19 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 20 Tour groups
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Hiking in Tirol/Austria