We will be traveling through Italy next summer and we are torn between Capri and Sardinia. We hear both are beautiful. We want something that offers us the best of both worlds. Beach, some night life and some great restaurants. Can anyone recommned which would be better?
Sardinia or Capri?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We are off to France again!!
- 2 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 3 From Paris to the Riviera (15 days honeymoon)
- 4 Outdoor Adventures in Sicily in late July/early August?
- 5 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 6 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 7 Spain-Have 3 days between Barcelona and Madrid in early September
- 8 One island on way from Greece to Turkey
- 9 Calling different phones while in Italy
- 10 Driving from Istanbul to Bodrum
- 11 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 14 Self tours of Jewish Quarter Budapest
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 Trip Report -Prague, Kutna Hora, Karlstejn, Paris and Chartres
- 17 Best Dresden hotels & restaurants
- 18 Best hotel & restaurants in Bruges
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Neapolitan Pizza in Aquino
- 21 Need suggestions for our week in Panzano
- 22 greece hotels
- 23 Noordam transatlantic
- 24 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 25 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland