I'm looking to book an 8 day trip to Sardinia with a friend mid May. Is this a good time to visit and is the weather warm enough to enjoy the beach? As we don't drive manual cars, we will have to grab taxis to get around or private car services.
We'd also appreciate any assistance with a preliminary itinerary for 8 days? We love the beach, are both foodies and we are interested in exploring the sites (ruins), local villages, even open to day trips to La Maddalena and to Corsica. We prefer Boutique hotels rather large resorts also.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dui convitions - limiting travel?
- 2 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 3 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 4 Avignon or St. remy
- 5 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 6 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 7 Camino Redux
- 8 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 9 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 10 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 11 Naxos hotel question
- 12 PLITVICE LAKES
- 13 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 14 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 15 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 16 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 19 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 22 Juangfrau / mt
- 23 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 24 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 25 Europe Itinerary