I'm looking to book an 8 day trip to Sardinia with a friend mid May. Is this a good time to visit and is the weather warm enough to enjoy the beach? As we don't drive manual cars, we will have to grab taxis to get around or private car services.
We'd also appreciate any assistance with a preliminary itinerary for 8 days? We love the beach, are both foodies and we are interested in exploring the sites (ruins), local villages, even open to day trips to La Maddalena and to Corsica. We prefer Boutique hotels rather large resorts also.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 2 Global Travel Warning...
- 3 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 4 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 5 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 6 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 7 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 8 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Advices about our itiniary
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Private transportation
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 A week in Burgundy
- 15 Paris Under Seige...
- 16 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 17 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 18 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 20 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 21 Safety concerns?
- 22 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 23 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 24 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris