I'm looking to book an 8 day trip to Sardinia with a friend mid May. Is this a good time to visit and is the weather warm enough to enjoy the beach? As we don't drive manual cars, we will have to grab taxis to get around or private car services.
We'd also appreciate any assistance with a preliminary itinerary for 8 days? We love the beach, are both foodies and we are interested in exploring the sites (ruins), local villages, even open to day trips to La Maddalena and to Corsica. We prefer Boutique hotels rather large resorts also.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 2 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 3 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 4 evening of song and dance
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 7 SIM card
- 8 Our time in Rome
- 9 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 10 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 11 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 12 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 13 Venice Film Fest
- 14 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 15 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 16 Europe itinerary review
- 17 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 18 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 19 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 20 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 23 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 24 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 25 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?