I'm looking to book an 8 day trip to Sardinia with a friend mid May. Is this a good time to visit and is the weather warm enough to enjoy the beach? As we don't drive manual cars, we will have to grab taxis to get around or private car services.
We'd also appreciate any assistance with a preliminary itinerary for 8 days? We love the beach, are both foodies and we are interested in exploring the sites (ruins), local villages, even open to day trips to La Maddalena and to Corsica. We prefer Boutique hotels rather large resorts also.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris---baguette question???
- 2 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 3 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 4 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 5 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 6 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 7 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 8 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 9 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 13 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 14 Vienna to Bratislava
- 15 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 16 1 way ticket
- 17 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 18 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 19 Visiting Spain in January
- 20 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 21 What type of visa is right for me?
- 22 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 23 French immersion courses in France
- 24 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 25 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam