I'm looking to book an 8 day trip to Sardinia with a friend mid May. Is this a good time to visit and is the weather warm enough to enjoy the beach? As we don't drive manual cars, we will have to grab taxis to get around or private car services.
We'd also appreciate any assistance with a preliminary itinerary for 8 days? We love the beach, are both foodies and we are interested in exploring the sites (ruins), local villages, even open to day trips to La Maddalena and to Corsica. We prefer Boutique hotels rather large resorts also.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 2 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 5 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 6 Ireland travel passport question
- 7 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 8 Croatia transportation question.
- 9 Oxford England Accommodations
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 A Month stay in Southern France
- 12 vienna
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 15 Places of interest
- 16 getting to CDG
- 17 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 18 Ireland hotel questions
- 19 Questions about Polish sights
- 20 Croatia Ferry Help
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?