I'm looking to book an 8 day trip to Sardinia with a friend mid May. Is this a good time to visit and is the weather warm enough to enjoy the beach? As we don't drive manual cars, we will have to grab taxis to get around or private car services.
We'd also appreciate any assistance with a preliminary itinerary for 8 days? We love the beach, are both foodies and we are interested in exploring the sites (ruins), local villages, even open to day trips to La Maddalena and to Corsica. We prefer Boutique hotels rather large resorts also.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 2 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 5 London Hotel - Different Request
- 6 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 7 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 10 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 11 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 14 Trip to Switzerland
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 17 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 18 Rome hotel
- 19 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Seville to Cordoba
- 22 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 London 6 day itinerary
- 25 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip