I'm looking to book an 8 day trip to Sardinia with a friend mid May. Is this a good time to visit and is the weather warm enough to enjoy the beach? As we don't drive manual cars, we will have to grab taxis to get around or private car services.
We'd also appreciate any assistance with a preliminary itinerary for 8 days? We love the beach, are both foodies and we are interested in exploring the sites (ruins), local villages, even open to day trips to La Maddalena and to Corsica. We prefer Boutique hotels rather large resorts also.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Petrol in Greece
- 4 Paris day trips August
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 7 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 8 Acorn TV
- 9 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Athens
- 16 Transportation from Brno train station
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary