We are a couple in our 30's holidaying in Sardinia for about 18 days in July. Starting and finishing in Cagliari . As yet we cannot get any accomodation near the beach on la Madellana or further down the coast past Alghero. We love, swimming ,kayaking and good food. We have already booked a 3 day kayak on the east coast. Any suggestions of somewhere you may have stayed that isn't too expensive basic and clean is fine.
Sardinia in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 2 nearby cities to london
- 3 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 4 London hotel
- 5 Prague - Tram #22
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 9 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 12 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 13 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Where to stay in Rome
- 16 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 17 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 22 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 Sicily Suggetions
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions