We are a couple in our 30's holidaying in Sardinia for about 18 days in July. Starting and finishing in Cagliari . As yet we cannot get any accomodation near the beach on la Madellana or further down the coast past Alghero. We love, swimming ,kayaking and good food. We have already booked a 3 day kayak on the east coast. Any suggestions of somewhere you may have stayed that isn't too expensive basic and clean is fine.
Sardinia in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Votes "No"
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 3 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 8 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 9 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 10 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 11 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 12 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 13 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 14 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 15 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 16 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 17 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 18 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 19 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 20 Olive Oil
- 21 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 22 Wine tour from Verona?
- 23 Paris in 1 Day
- 24 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals