We are a couple in our 30's holidaying in Sardinia for about 18 days in July. Starting and finishing in Cagliari . As yet we cannot get any accomodation near the beach on la Madellana or further down the coast past Alghero. We love, swimming ,kayaking and good food. We have already booked a 3 day kayak on the east coast. Any suggestions of somewhere you may have stayed that isn't too expensive basic and clean is fine.
Sardinia in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 2 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 3 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 4 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 5 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 6 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 7 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 8 France in October
- 9 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 10 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 13 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 16 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 17 Tipping in the UK
- 18 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 19 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 20 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 21 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 22 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 23 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 24 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 25 Scotland Explorer Pass