We are considering a honeymoon in Sardinia and Italy for the 2nd and 3rd in Oct ('04). I was wondering how the weather would be that time of year.
We were considering Hawaii, but I would like to avoid the cliche and I am not sure I could handle 2 weeks of beaches. Sardinia sounds wonderful, but will it be too cold for swimming by Oct 9-23? What about other parts of Italy this time of year.
Cost is not as much of an issue - we are looking for a really great time - meaning some beaches, pampering, romantic, great food, a bit of culture. Give our dates would the greek isles be a better choice - or should we just keep to Hawaii??
Sardinia Honeymoon in Oct - too Late?
- 1 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 2 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 3 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 4 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 5 Do and don't, eating in France
- 6 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 7 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 8 Spain with kids
- 9 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 10 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 11 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 12 Places to visit from London
- 13 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 14 Meeting up at CDG
- 15 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 16 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 17 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 18 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 19 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 20 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 21 Paris Ticket t+
- 22 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 23 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 24 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 25 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent