We are considering a honeymoon in Sardinia and Italy for the 2nd and 3rd in Oct ('04). I was wondering how the weather would be that time of year.
We were considering Hawaii, but I would like to avoid the cliche and I am not sure I could handle 2 weeks of beaches. Sardinia sounds wonderful, but will it be too cold for swimming by Oct 9-23? What about other parts of Italy this time of year.
Cost is not as much of an issue - we are looking for a really great time - meaning some beaches, pampering, romantic, great food, a bit of culture. Give our dates would the greek isles be a better choice - or should we just keep to Hawaii??
Sardinia Honeymoon in Oct - too Late?
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 3 June Provence Itinerary - Go to Sault??
- 4 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 5 Paris Ticket t+
- 6 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 7 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 8 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 9 One week in Norway
- 10 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 11 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 12 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 13 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 14 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 15 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 16 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 17 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 18 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 19 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 20 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 21 France Itinerary Help
- 22 pier in Copenhagen
- 23 Time Allotment - Baltic States/Finland & Sweeden
- 24 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 25 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report