Four friends are going to Sardinia in second half of september. We are in early 20ies and want to explore and see as much as possible in 10 days. We rented a car, but we cannot go camping because we are not allowed to take equipment on plane. Do you have any suggestions where to stay(apartments, up to 70€/night) and what we need to see(especially considering nature, not just costlines). Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 3 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 4 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 7 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Tracking the Weather
- 10 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 11 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 12 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 13 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 14 Europe itinerary help!
- 15 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 18 Which Day?
- 19 barcelona neighborhood
- 20 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€