Four friends are going to Sardinia in second half of september. We are in early 20ies and want to explore and see as much as possible in 10 days. We rented a car, but we cannot go camping because we are not allowed to take equipment on plane. Do you have any suggestions where to stay(apartments, up to 70€/night) and what we need to see(especially considering nature, not just costlines). Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 Castle Stays in Wales
- 3 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 4 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Can parking
- 10 italy Cinque Terre
- 11 San Sebastián
- 12 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 13 Zurich to Milan trip
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 16 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 17 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 20 Driving through Paris
- 21 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 22 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 23 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 24 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 25 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg