I am looking for advice and info on what the must see and do's are in Sardinia. We have a week there after a trip to Ireland. We are staying at a B&B near Cagliari. We will be renting a car and are travelling with two children, 3years and 5 months. We are looking forward to relaxing at Poetto Beach but we also are excited to travel and check out some ancient castles and eat copious amounts of delicious food. I have no real knowledge of the island but have heard of it's beauty. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Creative@:verizon Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 verizon 24*7
- 2 One night in the Dolomites
- 3 Vatican tour
- 4 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 5 Places to stop/stay?
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Rome hotel
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 Route Information
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Villa in Italy
- 15 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 16 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 17 International drivers permit
- 18 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 TSA Precheck
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 First Trip to Italy- Help!