If you were to spend 5 days in either Sardinia, Dubrovnik or Palma de Majorca, which would you choose?
We are looking to unwind after spending 9 days in Berlin and Dresden. Near or on a beautiful beach, good food, some historical sites to visit and near or in a medieval town with people walking in the evening are what we are looking for.
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 3 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 4 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 7 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 8 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 9 Norwegian Air?
- 10 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Highclare Castle
- 13 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 14 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 15 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 16 Salzburg itinerary review
- 17 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 18 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 19 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 20 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 21 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 22 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 23 Spain: train/rental car help
- 24 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 25 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?