If you were to spend 5 days in either Sardinia, Dubrovnik or Palma de Majorca, which would you choose?
We are looking to unwind after spending 9 days in Berlin and Dresden. Near or on a beautiful beach, good food, some historical sites to visit and near or in a medieval town with people walking in the evening are what we are looking for.
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 2 Keukenhof in May?
- 3 Happy birthday ATM
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 24 hours in Paris
- 7 Insurance on rental car options
- 8 Istanbul at Easter
- 9 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 10 tickets for Wimbledon
- 11 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 12 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 13 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 14 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 15 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 16 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 19 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 20 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 21 Renting a car in Greece
- 22 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 23 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 24 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 25 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?