If you were to spend 5 days in either Sardinia, Dubrovnik or Palma de Majorca, which would you choose?
We are looking to unwind after spending 9 days in Berlin and Dresden. Near or on a beautiful beach, good food, some historical sites to visit and near or in a medieval town with people walking in the evening are what we are looking for.
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip suggestion
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 손오공 게임 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Summer Travel order
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 LIsbon
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 Corfu
- 13 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 14 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 15 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 International Flight Question
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 25 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE