If you were to spend 5 days in either Sardinia, Dubrovnik or Palma de Majorca, which would you choose?
We are looking to unwind after spending 9 days in Berlin and Dresden. Near or on a beautiful beach, good food, some historical sites to visit and near or in a medieval town with people walking in the evening are what we are looking for.
Your help is much appreciated.
Sardinia, Dubrovnik or Palma de Majorca?
- 1 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 2 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3 An American Solo in Paris - My itinerary (Help)
- 4 1 1/2 Days in Frankfurt - Looking for Suggestions
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Chip & Pin Only
- 7 Caerhays Castle and a self catering option
- 8 Where to eat in Venice?
- 9 Copenhagen public transportation
- 10 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 11 3 days in Barcelona
- 12 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 13 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 14 Berlin (with Dresden) Trip Report
- 15 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 16 Sicily 10 days
- 17 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 18 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 19 Traveling within Italy
- 20 DeGaulle Airport
- 21 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 22 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 23 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 24 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 25 Le Marche and Rome - Part 4 - Ascoli Piceno