If you were to spend 5 days in either Sardinia, Dubrovnik or Palma de Majorca, which would you choose?
We are looking to unwind after spending 9 days in Berlin and Dresden. Near or on a beautiful beach, good food, some historical sites to visit and near or in a medieval town with people walking in the evening are what we are looking for.
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental/return near London
- 2 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 3 On my way to Puglia
- 4 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 5 Camino Redux
- 6 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 7 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 10 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 11 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 12 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 13 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 14 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 15 Scotland with teens thoughts
- 16 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 17 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 18 Rungis market Paris
- 19 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 20 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 21 Avignon or St. remy
- 22 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 23 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 24 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 25 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin