If you were to spend 5 days in either Sardinia, Dubrovnik or Palma de Majorca, which would you choose?
We are looking to unwind after spending 9 days in Berlin and Dresden. Near or on a beautiful beach, good food, some historical sites to visit and near or in a medieval town with people walking in the evening are what we are looking for.
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 2 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 3 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 6 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 7 14 days in Greece
- 8 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 9 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 10 Scotland
- 11 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 12 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 13 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 14 tipping
- 15 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 16 Domme or Monpazier?
- 17 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 18 How to travel from Heathrow Airport to Bath,England
- 19 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 20 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 21 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 22 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 23 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 24 Switzerland itinerary
- 25 Moselle and Rhine by car in June