If you were to spend 5 days in either Sardinia, Dubrovnik or Palma de Majorca, which would you choose?
We are looking to unwind after spending 9 days in Berlin and Dresden. Near or on a beautiful beach, good food, some historical sites to visit and near or in a medieval town with people walking in the evening are what we are looking for.
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 2 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 3 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 4 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 5 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 6 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 7 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 10 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 11 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 12 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 13 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 14 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 15 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 16 Italy by car
- 17 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 18 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 19 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 20 T Mobile Does it Again
- 21 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 22 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 23 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 24 Seville Itinerary
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere