If you were to spend 5 days in either Sardinia, Dubrovnik or Palma de Majorca, which would you choose?
We are looking to unwind after spending 9 days in Berlin and Dresden. Near or on a beautiful beach, good food, some historical sites to visit and near or in a medieval town with people walking in the evening are what we are looking for.
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한국마사회┏非】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【非┓한국마사회
- 2 경마문화┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓경마문화
- 3 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 4 레이스경마┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓레이스경마
- 5 서울레이스┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓서울레이스
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 8 Rome-Itinerary
- 9 Italy bus or train
- 10 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 13 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 14 Walking itinerary in England?
- 15 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 16 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 17 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 18 Greek fuel cost
- 19 Day trips around Vienna
- 20 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 21 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 22 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 23 Vacation
- 24 Rouen Tour Companies
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations