i understand 4 days is not enough time to get to know a place but that is what we have... We like cultural sites and beaches too, we don't like resorts and the "jet set" idea. Probably is better to stay in only one location and drive and explore those surroundings. We are trying to decide between the north and south of Island. We understand there is an amazing costline up north, the possibility of the Maddeline archipelago but maybe Cagliari is better for our group who would like more the local flavor? Maybe stay in a hotel/rental were we can walk around to a piazza, a bar a cafe and the get in the car to explore...
What are the recommendations, what should be our itinerary? What should we must see or avoid? It will be in the middle of summer, so we can't avoid the tourists but still, how to make our short time a great Sardinia experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tattoos in Italy
- 2 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 3 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 4 travel around Spain
- 5 Charming areas to explore in London
- 6 Another Question re Scotland
- 7 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 8 Anniversary Trip to Ireland
- 9 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 10 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 11 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 12 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 13 Restaurants
- 14 Where to stay in Umbria
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 17 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 18 Confused on which train pass
- 19 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 20 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 21 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 22 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 23 Gap of Dunloe
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy