i understand 4 days is not enough time to get to know a place but that is what we have... We like cultural sites and beaches too, we don't like resorts and the "jet set" idea. Probably is better to stay in only one location and drive and explore those surroundings. We are trying to decide between the north and south of Island. We understand there is an amazing costline up north, the possibility of the Maddeline archipelago but maybe Cagliari is better for our group who would like more the local flavor? Maybe stay in a hotel/rental were we can walk around to a piazza, a bar a cafe and the get in the car to explore...
What are the recommendations, what should be our itinerary? What should we must see or avoid? It will be in the middle of summer, so we can't avoid the tourists but still, how to make our short time a great Sardinia experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona
- 2 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 3 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 4 Prague
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Ischia
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Spain and South of France
- 11 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 12 Overnight at Heathrow
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 France, UK and Ireland
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Andalucia itinerary help
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 25 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall