i understand 4 days is not enough time to get to know a place but that is what we have... We like cultural sites and beaches too, we don't like resorts and the "jet set" idea. Probably is better to stay in only one location and drive and explore those surroundings. We are trying to decide between the north and south of Island. We understand there is an amazing costline up north, the possibility of the Maddeline archipelago but maybe Cagliari is better for our group who would like more the local flavor? Maybe stay in a hotel/rental were we can walk around to a piazza, a bar a cafe and the get in the car to explore...
What are the recommendations, what should be our itinerary? What should we must see or avoid? It will be in the middle of summer, so we can't avoid the tourists but still, how to make our short time a great Sardinia experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노＼渋≫┙ POP224。TK ┍≪渋＼슈퍼카지노실시간카지노
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 바카라카지노＼る≫┙ POP224。TK ┍≪る＼슈퍼카지노바카라카지노
- 4 월드카지노＼る≫┙ POP224。TK ┍≪る＼슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 5 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 14 Transportation
- 15 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 16 4 days in Provence in early June
- 17 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 18 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 19 Leather goods in Florence
- 20 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 21 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 22 France Itinerary Advice
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar