i understand 4 days is not enough time to get to know a place but that is what we have... We like cultural sites and beaches too, we don't like resorts and the "jet set" idea. Probably is better to stay in only one location and drive and explore those surroundings. We are trying to decide between the north and south of Island. We understand there is an amazing costline up north, the possibility of the Maddeline archipelago but maybe Cagliari is better for our group who would like more the local flavor? Maybe stay in a hotel/rental were we can walk around to a piazza, a bar a cafe and the get in the car to explore...
What are the recommendations, what should be our itinerary? What should we must see or avoid? It will be in the middle of summer, so we can't avoid the tourists but still, how to make our short time a great Sardinia experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 2 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 3 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 8 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 11 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 12 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 13 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 14 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 17 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 18 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 19 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 23 Best layover option
- 24 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 25 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania