i understand 4 days is not enough time to get to know a place but that is what we have... We like cultural sites and beaches too, we don't like resorts and the "jet set" idea. Probably is better to stay in only one location and drive and explore those surroundings. We are trying to decide between the north and south of Island. We understand there is an amazing costline up north, the possibility of the Maddeline archipelago but maybe Cagliari is better for our group who would like more the local flavor? Maybe stay in a hotel/rental were we can walk around to a piazza, a bar a cafe and the get in the car to explore...
What are the recommendations, what should be our itinerary? What should we must see or avoid? It will be in the middle of summer, so we can't avoid the tourists but still, how to make our short time a great Sardinia experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 4 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 5 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 6 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 7 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 8 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 9 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 10 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 13 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 14 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 15 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 16 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 When to Visit Scotland
- 20 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 Paris Shuttle Service - AVOID!!!!
- 23 Trains in Alps and UK
- 24 CDG airport and connection time
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas