After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 2 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 3 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 6 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 9 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 10 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels
- 11 B&Bs in Ireland
- 12 Zadar or Sibenik
- 13 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 14 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 16 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 17 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 18 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 19 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 20 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 21 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 22 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 23 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 24 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 25 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas