After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 We are back!
- 3 Enjoying England for a year!
- 4 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 5 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 6 Europe itinerary review
- 7 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 8 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 9 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 10 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 11 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 12 European Travel in March
- 13 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 Greece Itinerary
- 16 Europe itinerary
- 17 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 18 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 19 Renting International Cars from USA
- 20 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 21 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 22 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 25 Itinerary Critique, please?