After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 2 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 3 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 4 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 5 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 6 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 7 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 8 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 9 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 10 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 11 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 12 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 13 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 14 Latest Itinerary
- 15 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 16 Ireland or Scotland
- 17 Honeymoon Decision?
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 20 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings
- 21 Two Month Europe Trip
- 22 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 23 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 24 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 25 Capital One credit card car and personal insurance question?