After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 2 14 nights in Europe
- 3 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 4 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 5 Berlin, germany
- 6 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 9 4 days in switzerland
- 10 Vienna or Budapest?
- 11 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 12 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 13 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 14 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 15 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 16 French immersion courses in France
- 17 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 18 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 19 Ireland & Scotland
- 20 CDG airport
- 21 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 22 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 23 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 24 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 25 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.