After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 2 Hotel advice
- 3 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 4 Taormina, Sicily
- 5 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 6 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 7 Munich, Germany
- 8 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 11 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 12 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 13 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 14 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 15 Recommendations needed for rentals in the Tuscan countryside
- 16 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 17 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 18 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 21 What to see in Dresden...
- 22 Tour or independent
- 23 Iceland for 11 days in March
- 24 Sliema, Malta
- 25 Vet my itinerary