After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hungary outside of Budapest
- 2 Train to Sorrento
- 3 Puglia and Matera
- 4 Norway and Netherlands
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 7 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 8 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 9 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 10 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 11 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 12 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 13 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 14 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 15 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 16 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 17 Travel help laundary
- 18 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 19 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 20 Bruges to Brussels Central
- 21 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 22 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 23 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 24 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 25 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration