After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 3 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 4 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 5 Cordoba or Granada?
- 6 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 7 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 8 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 9 Geneva to Munich
- 10 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 11 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 12 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 13 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 14 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 15 Iceland itinerary help
- 16 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 19 Hertz Never Lost
- 20 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 21 2 Days in Bologna
- 22 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 23 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 St.Malo Suggestions ?