After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Attractions in Ostia Antica
- 2 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 5 Munich or Fussen for Bavaria Region?
- 6 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 7 Day trips from Cologne
- 8 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 9 French countryside/wine country
- 10 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 11 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 12 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 13 Vienna or Munich
- 14 IDP for Scotland
- 15 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 16 My summer in Paris
- 17 Transportation for 16+- in Italy
- 18 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 19 Walking the Cotswolds
- 20 Comments, please about these Rome apartments
- 21 Montpellier - A few questions
- 22 Absolute best neighborhood to stay in for first time in Istanbul?
- 23 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 24 Self-service Laundry in Rhodes?
- 25 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.