After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 2 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 3 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 4 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 5 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 6 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 7 Support Please
- 8 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 9 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 10 Train travel in Europe
- 11 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 12 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 13 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 14 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 15 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 16 Scotland itinerary
- 17 Touring Rome
- 18 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 19 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 20 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 21 England/Scotland in January?
- 22 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 23 Alone in Paris
- 24 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 25 Hotel at or near Brussels airport