After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 2 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 3 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 4 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 5 Tuscan cooking school
- 6 Italian Language course in Florence
- 7 Two days in Dublin
- 8 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 9 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 11 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 12 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 13 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 14 DVD players in France
- 15 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 16 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 17 Munich accommodations
- 18 Trains
- 19 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 20 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 21 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 22 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 23 malaga to madrid train ?
- 24 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 25 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel