After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 countries to visit in October and November
- 2 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 3 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 4 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 5 Montpellier to Arles
- 6 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 7 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 8 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 9 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 10 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 11 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 12 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 13 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 14 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 15 20 days in Greece
- 16 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 17 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 18 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 19 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 20 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 21 Macedonia, Greece
- 22 Berlin to Barcelona
- 23 Online checked in, how early should we be at the airport?
- 24 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 25 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land