After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 6 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 7 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Travel by train or bus
- 12 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 Planning a holiday
- 15 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 16 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 17 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 22 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 23 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 24 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 25 Fun things to do in Copenhagen