After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 2 UK in the Beginning of 2016
- 3 England sites not to miss
- 4 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 5 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 6 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 7 Long wait to board cruise in Barcelona--sleep deprived
- 8 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 9 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 10 Looking for add on city
- 11 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 12 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 13 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 Taxi service in Nice
- 16 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 17 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 23 Trip to Pyrenees
- 24 Help with Itinerary - Seville/San Sebastian
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!