After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트×온라인카지노
- 2 무료바다이야기 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 4 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 5 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 9 What tips can you give about packing?
- 10 Beaune France
- 11 Scotland Trip Report
- 12 Madrid airport question
- 13 Kayaking in Avignon
- 14 Sintra
- 15 Murren to Prague
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 Aix Provence
- 19 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 20 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017