After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 floods in Andalucia
- 2 Interested In Coach Passes
- 3 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 4 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 5 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 6 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 7 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 8 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Favorite things to do in London
- 11 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 12 Altdorf/Schattdorf restaurant
- 13 Tipping in the UK
- 14 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 15 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 16 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 17 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 18 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 19 7 countries in a month
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 21 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Museum Pass
- 24 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 25 Portugal