After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 2 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 3 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 4 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 5 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 6 Finalizing Itinerary
- 7 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 8 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 9 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 10 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 11 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 12 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 13 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 14 Traveling to Multiple Countries
- 15 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 16 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 17 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 18 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 19 Frankfurt, Germany hotels
- 20 Southern Italy
- 21 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 22 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 23 france options
- 24 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 25 DDay Tours - private or group?