After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 2 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 3 Netflix and Hulu
- 4 Taxi Heathrow
- 5 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 6 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 7 Car rental return Nice
- 8 3/4/ days South of France
- 9 Rental car return in Nice
- 10 Antwerp Tram
- 11 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 14 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 15 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 16 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 17 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 18 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 19 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 20 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 21 French open 2017
- 22 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 23 Granada to Madrid
- 24 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 25 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn