After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 4 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 8 Dresden Train Station
- 9 Rome Accommodation
- 10 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 11 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 12 Chambermaid tipping
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 16 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 17 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 18 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 19 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 20 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 21 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 22 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 23 Greek islands from Turkey
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 rent car / Munich