After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 2 Bounced from flight back to Athens in June! Thoughts?
- 3 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 4 Malaga article
- 5 Megeve or St.Gervais les Bains in mid June?
- 6 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 7 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 8 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 9 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 10 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 11 Spain in 17 days
- 12 Booking Engines You trust?
- 13 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 14 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 17 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 18 Luzern to Zurich
- 19 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 20 Spain in 17 days
- 21 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 22 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 23 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 24 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 25 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving