After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 2 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 3 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 4 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 7 Bernese Oberland
- 8 Athens tour guide advice
- 9 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 10 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 11 Threat Level in UK
- 12 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 15 Trip to Switzerland
- 16 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 17 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 18 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 19 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 20 IWM
- 21 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 22 One night in the Dolomites
- 23 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 24 Itinery help Crete
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches