After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 2 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 3 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 4 Greek Island honeymoon
- 5 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 6 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 7 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 8 Naples and Salerno
- 9 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 10 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 11 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 16 Driving from Madrid to Seville.
- 17 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 18 My poppy arrived today!
- 19 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 20 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 21 Garmisch
- 22 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 23 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 24 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 25 Floating the Gorge!!!