After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay away from EF Tours
- 2 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 3 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 4 10 days in England
- 5 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 6 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 7 going to italy
- 8 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 9 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 10 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 11 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 12 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 13 Self-driving tips for France
- 14 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 15 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 16 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 17 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 18 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 19 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 20 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 21 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 22 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 23 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 24 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 25 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?