After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 2 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 3 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 4 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 5 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 6 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 7 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 8 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 9 Raining in rome
- 10 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 13 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 14 3 weeks in Sicily
- 15 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 16 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 17 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 18 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 19 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 20 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 21 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 22 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 23 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 24 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 25 Living like a local (sort of) in London