After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 2 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 6 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 7 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 8 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 9 Rome or Venice first
- 10 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 11 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 12 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 17 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 18 3 day trip to iceland
- 19 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 22 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 25 celticmoon, a quick question