After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 month in Europe
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 4 London Hotels
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 10 days in Paris and......
- 7 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 19 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 22 Iceland in 7 days.
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 Luggage Storage
- 25 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?