After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 2 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 3 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 4 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 5 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 6 Is Venice really dirty?
- 7 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 8 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 9 italy - france - germany
- 10 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 11 Planning Europe trip
- 12 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 13 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 Authentic czech food
- 16 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 17 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 18 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 19 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 20 Kimhe--flamenco
- 21 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 22 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 23 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland