Capo Coda Cavallo. we are trying to find a B&B in this area and aren't having luck. can anyone recommend one for us. Or any cheaper accommodation under Euro100 per night. We have had no trouble booking the east coast up to here but have now drawn a blank. Also if there is anywhere else you may have stayed that is close to a great uncrowded beach . We are then heading down the west coast but not at such a leisurely fashion. I would love to stay in a couple of towns which have that real Italian feel to them ,little streets and good restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - boats on canals
- 2 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 3 Ghent or Paris?
- 4 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 5 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 8 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 9 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 10 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 11 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 12 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 Do trains run past midnight???
- 15 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 16 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 17 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 18 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 19 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 20 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 21 Hotel recommendations for family of four (kids: 15, 12)
- 22 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 23 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 24 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 25 Warsaw for the week-end / language question