Capo Coda Cavallo. we are trying to find a B&B in this area and aren't having luck. can anyone recommend one for us. Or any cheaper accommodation under Euro100 per night. We have had no trouble booking the east coast up to here but have now drawn a blank. Also if there is anywhere else you may have stayed that is close to a great uncrowded beach . We are then heading down the west coast but not at such a leisurely fashion. I would love to stay in a couple of towns which have that real Italian feel to them ,little streets and good restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 American Express
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Which european city?
- 6 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 12 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 24 Story of the German Christmas star
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015