Capo Coda Cavallo. we are trying to find a B&B in this area and aren't having luck. can anyone recommend one for us. Or any cheaper accommodation under Euro100 per night. We have had no trouble booking the east coast up to here but have now drawn a blank. Also if there is anywhere else you may have stayed that is close to a great uncrowded beach . We are then heading down the west coast but not at such a leisurely fashion. I would love to stay in a couple of towns which have that real Italian feel to them ,little streets and good restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 Pronunciation
- 5 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 8 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 9 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 10 What to wear
- 11 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 12 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 13 What still confounds you about travel?
- 14 Back home problems with sim card
- 15 How do you find French food?
- 16 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 17 GPS in Tuscany
- 18 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 italy
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 Monet in Normandy
- 25 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO