Capo Coda Cavallo. we are trying to find a B&B in this area and aren't having luck. can anyone recommend one for us. Or any cheaper accommodation under Euro100 per night. We have had no trouble booking the east coast up to here but have now drawn a blank. Also if there is anywhere else you may have stayed that is close to a great uncrowded beach . We are then heading down the west coast but not at such a leisurely fashion. I would love to stay in a couple of towns which have that real Italian feel to them ,little streets and good restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 6 Seaside island village in Greece
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 12 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Spain itineraries
- 17 Itinerary Help!
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 20 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 21 Scotland
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 23 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 24 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 25 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions