I am interested in Sardenia as a possible Christmas vacation spot for my family this December 2013. Has anyone been recently and if so, where would you base yourself with two weeks of vacation? Thanks for your help!
Sardenia-anyone been recently?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 2 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Amsterday > Bruges
- 5 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 8 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 9 WiFi on trains
- 10 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 11 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 12 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 13 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 14 ¡QUE VIVA VALENCIA! Wandering and Eating amidst the Orange Blossoms
- 15 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 16 Great restaurants in Italy
- 17 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 18 Help me with this trip
- 19 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 20 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 21 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 22 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 23 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 24 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 25 Germany for 3 weeks