I am interested in Sardenia as a possible Christmas vacation spot for my family this December 2013. Has anyone been recently and if so, where would you base yourself with two weeks of vacation? Thanks for your help!
Sardenia-anyone been recently?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 2 I need a haircut
- 3 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 4 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 5 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 6 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 7 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 8 We Need a Pact
- 9 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 10 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 11 german rail ticket question
- 12 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 13 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 14 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 15 flea markets in France
- 16 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 17 Italy vacation rental help
- 18 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 21 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 22 Honeymooning in Europe
- 23 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 24 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 25 Spain tips beyond safety