A cruise I'm interested in stops in Sarande. In my ignorance, I know nothing about the place (though of course I spotted it on my atlas). I'm hoping that knowledgeable folks can tell me something about what the area is like. What does one "do" there? Is it a handsome port? Or are the important/interesting things away from the port area? Etc. Thanks much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seaside island village in Greece
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 8 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 9 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 10 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 11 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Spain itineraries
- 14 Itinerary Help!
- 15 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 18 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 19 Scotland
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 21 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 22 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 23 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 24 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 25 Ireland with a Northern Twist