A cruise I'm interested in stops in Sarande. In my ignorance, I know nothing about the place (though of course I spotted it on my atlas). I'm hoping that knowledgeable folks can tell me something about what the area is like. What does one "do" there? Is it a handsome port? Or are the important/interesting things away from the port area? Etc. Thanks much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Estonia Amber
- 6 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 7 Tight Planning?
- 8 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 9 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 10 What are the best places to see in England
- 11 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 12 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 13 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 14 Travel with Teens
- 15 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 16 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 One week in Venice - trips
- 19 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 22 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 23 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Italy