A cruise I'm interested in stops in Sarande. In my ignorance, I know nothing about the place (though of course I spotted it on my atlas). I'm hoping that knowledgeable folks can tell me something about what the area is like. What does one "do" there? Is it a handsome port? Or are the important/interesting things away from the port area? Etc. Thanks much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 2 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 3 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 4 No Pooh in Poland
- 5 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 6 Portugal in January
- 7 Raining in rome
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 Fabulous Palermo
- 10 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 15 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 16 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 17 Taormina Sicily
- 18 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 19 choosing seats at La Scala
- 20 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 21 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 22 Day trips from Lisbon
- 23 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 24 Paris and where else?
- 25 Dolomites - Where to stay!