A cruise I'm interested in stops in Sarande. In my ignorance, I know nothing about the place (though of course I spotted it on my atlas). I'm hoping that knowledgeable folks can tell me something about what the area is like. What does one "do" there? Is it a handsome port? Or are the important/interesting things away from the port area? Etc. Thanks much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 2 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 3 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 4 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 5 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 6 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 7 Dublin to Cashel
- 8 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 9 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 10 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 11 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 12 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 13 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 14 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 15 Help with Lucerne in April
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 18 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 19 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 20 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 21 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 22 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 23 Athens and which islands?
- 24 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 25 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip