My wife and I are planning a 3 week trip this summer to Slovenia and Croatia. We are contemplating including a side trip for 2-3 days to Sarajevo. Is Sarajevo worthy of such a detour? Thanks in advance
Sarajevo: worthy of a side trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 2 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 3 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 4 Travelling to France
- 5 Where to stay in London
- 6 25 days in Europe
- 7 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 8 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 9 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 10 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 11 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 12 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 13 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 14 Uk visa processing time
- 15 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 16 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 17 NZ Passport validity
- 18 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 19 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 20 Uk visa
- 21 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 22 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 23 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 24 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 25 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence