My wife and I are planning a 3 week trip this summer to Slovenia and Croatia. We are contemplating including a side trip for 2-3 days to Sarajevo. Is Sarajevo worthy of such a detour? Thanks in advance
Sarajevo: worthy of a side trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 2 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 3 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 4 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 5 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 6 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 7 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 8 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 9 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 10 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 11 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 12 White Villages base?
- 13 10 days to Explore Europe
- 14 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 15 German Rail Twin Pass
- 16 How much luggage?????
- 17 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 18 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 19 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 20 Help with France itinerary
- 21 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 22 ITALO trains need help
- 23 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 24 Cornwall or Paris?
- 25 plug adapters ITALY