My wife and I are planning a 3 week trip this summer to Slovenia and Croatia. We are contemplating including a side trip for 2-3 days to Sarajevo. Is Sarajevo worthy of such a detour? Thanks in advance
Sarajevo: worthy of a side trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Food Tour
- 2 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 3 I dream of Europe
- 4 First Time to UK since 2001
- 5 Help with England/Wales tour
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Autumn in Paris
- 10 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 11 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 12 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 13 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 15 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 18 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 19 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 20 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 21 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 22 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 25 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK