My wife and I are planning a 3 week trip this summer to Slovenia and Croatia. We are contemplating including a side trip for 2-3 days to Sarajevo. Is Sarajevo worthy of such a detour? Thanks in advance
Sarajevo: worthy of a side trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France in October
- 2 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 5 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 6 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 7 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 8 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 9 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 10 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 11 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 12 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 13 Europe in December for 10 days
- 14 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 15 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 16 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 17 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 18 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 19 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 22 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 23 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014