My wife and I are planning a 3 week trip this summer to Slovenia and Croatia. We are contemplating including a side trip for 2-3 days to Sarajevo. Is Sarajevo worthy of such a detour? Thanks in advance
Sarajevo: worthy of a side trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 2 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 3 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 4 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 5 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 6 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 7 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 8 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 9 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 10 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 11 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 12 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 13 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 14 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 15 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 18 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 19 travel to western Europe from India
- 20 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 21 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 22 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 23 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 24 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 25 Lake Como in October- when does season change