My wife and I are planning a 3 week trip this summer to Slovenia and Croatia. We are contemplating including a side trip for 2-3 days to Sarajevo. Is Sarajevo worthy of such a detour? Thanks in advance
Sarajevo: worthy of a side trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 2 Best data sim
- 3 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 4 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 5 Italy tours
- 6 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 7 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 8 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 9 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 10 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 Crete Island - off the beaten track
- 13 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 14 Escargot
- 15 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 16 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 17 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 18 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 19 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 20 Interested In Coach Passes
- 21 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 22 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 23 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 24 Alterations to night trains routes
- 25 first family trip to Switzerland