My wife and I are planning a 3 week trip this summer to Slovenia and Croatia. We are contemplating including a side trip for 2-3 days to Sarajevo. Is Sarajevo worthy of such a detour? Thanks in advance
Sarajevo: worthy of a side trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 4 Azores
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 French open
- 7 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 8 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 9 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 12 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 England and Scotland
- 15 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 16 Air pollution in Paris
- 17 tulips in the Netherland
- 18 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 19 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 20 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 21 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 22 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Azores
- 25 San Marino - The world's smallest country