My wife and I will be flying into Dubrovnik and then heading up to Ljubljana for a friend's wedding this summer. We know that we want to head inland from Dubrovnik to Mostar before proceeding to Split. The question is whether to continue into Sarajevo for a couple of days or to spend that time later in the trip in Rovinj and the surrounding areas in Istria. I understand that this likely depends on personal preference so just for background we both enjoy history immensely although my wife (as a language teacher) is equally as interested in the cultural nuances of each area. So I guess the 2 options are as follows:
1. Dubrovnik to Mostar to Split to Plitvice to Rovinj/Pula/Istria to Ljubljana OR
2. Dubrovnik to Sarajevo to Mostar(or vice versa) to Split to Plitvice to Ljubljana
Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 바다이야기 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 7 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 8 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 14 Sim Cards
- 15 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 16 London in Winter Report
- 17 Portugal rental car
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 20 IWM
- 21 London Hotel - Different Request
- 22 Seville to Cordoba
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Travelling Iceland