My wife and I will be flying into Dubrovnik and then heading up to Ljubljana for a friend's wedding this summer. We know that we want to head inland from Dubrovnik to Mostar before proceeding to Split. The question is whether to continue into Sarajevo for a couple of days or to spend that time later in the trip in Rovinj and the surrounding areas in Istria. I understand that this likely depends on personal preference so just for background we both enjoy history immensely although my wife (as a language teacher) is equally as interested in the cultural nuances of each area. So I guess the 2 options are as follows:
1. Dubrovnik to Mostar to Split to Plitvice to Rovinj/Pula/Istria to Ljubljana OR
2. Dubrovnik to Sarajevo to Mostar(or vice versa) to Split to Plitvice to Ljubljana
Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 4 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 5 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 6 driving from ancona to rome
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Croatia transportation question.
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 11 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 12 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 13 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 14 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 17 2017 Easter in Italy
- 18 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 19 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 20 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 21 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 22 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 23 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 24 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia