My wife and I will be flying into Dubrovnik and then heading up to Ljubljana for a friend's wedding this summer. We know that we want to head inland from Dubrovnik to Mostar before proceeding to Split. The question is whether to continue into Sarajevo for a couple of days or to spend that time later in the trip in Rovinj and the surrounding areas in Istria. I understand that this likely depends on personal preference so just for background we both enjoy history immensely although my wife (as a language teacher) is equally as interested in the cultural nuances of each area. So I guess the 2 options are as follows:
1. Dubrovnik to Mostar to Split to Plitvice to Rovinj/Pula/Istria to Ljubljana OR
2. Dubrovnik to Sarajevo to Mostar(or vice versa) to Split to Plitvice to Ljubljana
Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Corsica
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 4 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 5 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 6 stonehenge day trip from london
- 7 카지노게임ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 8 Shopping and staying near Frankfurt, Germany
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 London Restaurants
- 12 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 13 Cinqueterre
- 14 CDG to Marais transfer
- 15 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 18 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 19 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 20 Travel Apps
- 21 What is your favorite travel app?
- 22 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 23 Transportation Question Italy
- 24 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 25 May get together in Paris