Jadranka Suster - Sarajevo Tours - We were VERY disappointed to have booked this well recommended tour guide for our family of 7 -- only to have here cancel once we arrived in Sarajevo! After reading all the great reviews, we decided to add a brief stop in Sarajevo on our way from Austria to Dubrovnik .. beleiving this tour guide could give us a good overvew of this fascinating city and region. I recieved a call at our hotel the night we arrived advising she had accepted another offer from a Russian group for her services and would send a replacement to give our family a tour the following day - with lots of excuses why.. like she was the only Russian-speaking guide in the city. The replacement was not at all well-versed in how to orient foreigners to the city.. and basically drove us around ( tunnel museum) pointing our various, disjointed facts about the city.. then walked us around old town a bit.. with the same approach to ad-hoc, misc facts that he thought of... He was a very nice, freindly guy... but did not provide a well-thought out tour of this great city. BEWARE of this tour guide.. if better offer comes along.. you'll be left to understand this city on your own!!
Sarajevo Tour Guide - Beware of Cancellations
View all Europe activity »
- 1 rent car / Munich
- 2 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Italian Lakes gardens
- 5 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 6 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 7 Greek islands from Turkey
- 8 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 9 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 10 Chambermaid tipping
- 11 TGV and Provence questions
- 12 Novels set in Greece
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 17 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 18 More help with housing in Puglia
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Rome Accommodation
- 24 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 25 Travel from Prague to Basel