Jadranka Suster - Sarajevo Tours - We were VERY disappointed to have booked this well recommended tour guide for our family of 7 -- only to have here cancel once we arrived in Sarajevo! After reading all the great reviews, we decided to add a brief stop in Sarajevo on our way from Austria to Dubrovnik .. beleiving this tour guide could give us a good overvew of this fascinating city and region. I recieved a call at our hotel the night we arrived advising she had accepted another offer from a Russian group for her services and would send a replacement to give our family a tour the following day - with lots of excuses why.. like she was the only Russian-speaking guide in the city. The replacement was not at all well-versed in how to orient foreigners to the city.. and basically drove us around ( tunnel museum) pointing our various, disjointed facts about the city.. then walked us around old town a bit.. with the same approach to ad-hoc, misc facts that he thought of... He was a very nice, freindly guy... but did not provide a well-thought out tour of this great city. BEWARE of this tour guide.. if better offer comes along.. you'll be left to understand this city on your own!!
Sarajevo Tour Guide - Beware of Cancellations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 2 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 3 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 4 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 5 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 6 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 7 Day on the Rhine
- 8 12-14 day Europe vacation
- 9 Macarons!
- 10 Split to Venice. Help!
- 11 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 12 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 13 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 14 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 15 ideas for Portugal please
- 16 Bus ride to Positano
- 17 2 Days in Brussels
- 18 French rental car advice needed
- 19 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 20 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 21 Apartment rental in Dublin
- 22 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 23 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 24 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 25 London & Cotswolds Hotels