Jadranka Suster - Sarajevo Tours - We were VERY disappointed to have booked this well recommended tour guide for our family of 7 -- only to have here cancel once we arrived in Sarajevo! After reading all the great reviews, we decided to add a brief stop in Sarajevo on our way from Austria to Dubrovnik .. beleiving this tour guide could give us a good overvew of this fascinating city and region. I recieved a call at our hotel the night we arrived advising she had accepted another offer from a Russian group for her services and would send a replacement to give our family a tour the following day - with lots of excuses why.. like she was the only Russian-speaking guide in the city. The replacement was not at all well-versed in how to orient foreigners to the city.. and basically drove us around ( tunnel museum) pointing our various, disjointed facts about the city.. then walked us around old town a bit.. with the same approach to ad-hoc, misc facts that he thought of... He was a very nice, freindly guy... but did not provide a well-thought out tour of this great city. BEWARE of this tour guide.. if better offer comes along.. you'll be left to understand this city on your own!!
Sarajevo Tour Guide - Beware of Cancellations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 2 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 3 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 4 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 5 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 6 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 7 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 8 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 9 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 10 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 11 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 12 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 13 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 14 Izmir or Bodrum in July?
- 15 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 16 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 17 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 18 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 21 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 22 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 23 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 24 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 25 From Dingle to Dublin?