Jadranka Suster - Sarajevo Tours - We were VERY disappointed to have booked this well recommended tour guide for our family of 7 -- only to have here cancel once we arrived in Sarajevo! After reading all the great reviews, we decided to add a brief stop in Sarajevo on our way from Austria to Dubrovnik .. beleiving this tour guide could give us a good overvew of this fascinating city and region. I recieved a call at our hotel the night we arrived advising she had accepted another offer from a Russian group for her services and would send a replacement to give our family a tour the following day - with lots of excuses why.. like she was the only Russian-speaking guide in the city. The replacement was not at all well-versed in how to orient foreigners to the city.. and basically drove us around ( tunnel museum) pointing our various, disjointed facts about the city.. then walked us around old town a bit.. with the same approach to ad-hoc, misc facts that he thought of... He was a very nice, freindly guy... but did not provide a well-thought out tour of this great city. BEWARE of this tour guide.. if better offer comes along.. you'll be left to understand this city on your own!!
Sarajevo Tour Guide - Beware of Cancellations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 2 Train tickets within Italy
- 3 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 4 In Paris on my own
- 5 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 6 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 7 Questions for Paris residents
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 10 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 11 Venice - apartment??????
- 12 Our first trip to Europe
- 13 Southwestern England
- 14 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 15 Stay in Venice
- 16 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 17 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 18 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 19 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 20 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 21 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 22 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 23 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 24 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 25 Mont St. Michele?