Jadranka Suster - Sarajevo Tours - We were VERY disappointed to have booked this well recommended tour guide for our family of 7 -- only to have here cancel once we arrived in Sarajevo! After reading all the great reviews, we decided to add a brief stop in Sarajevo on our way from Austria to Dubrovnik .. beleiving this tour guide could give us a good overvew of this fascinating city and region. I recieved a call at our hotel the night we arrived advising she had accepted another offer from a Russian group for her services and would send a replacement to give our family a tour the following day - with lots of excuses why.. like she was the only Russian-speaking guide in the city. The replacement was not at all well-versed in how to orient foreigners to the city.. and basically drove us around ( tunnel museum) pointing our various, disjointed facts about the city.. then walked us around old town a bit.. with the same approach to ad-hoc, misc facts that he thought of... He was a very nice, freindly guy... but did not provide a well-thought out tour of this great city. BEWARE of this tour guide.. if better offer comes along.. you'll be left to understand this city on your own!!
Sarajevo Tour Guide - Beware of Cancellations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 2 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 3 Gargano Promontory
- 4 Fjords, How To?
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 London visit
- 7 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 8 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 9 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 10 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 11 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 12 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 13 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 14 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 15 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 16 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 17 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 18 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 19 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 20 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 21 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 22 Duoro river cruises
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Munich and Dachau
- 25 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !