Jadranka Suster - Sarajevo Tours - We were VERY disappointed to have booked this well recommended tour guide for our family of 7 -- only to have here cancel once we arrived in Sarajevo! After reading all the great reviews, we decided to add a brief stop in Sarajevo on our way from Austria to Dubrovnik .. beleiving this tour guide could give us a good overvew of this fascinating city and region. I recieved a call at our hotel the night we arrived advising she had accepted another offer from a Russian group for her services and would send a replacement to give our family a tour the following day - with lots of excuses why.. like she was the only Russian-speaking guide in the city. The replacement was not at all well-versed in how to orient foreigners to the city.. and basically drove us around ( tunnel museum) pointing our various, disjointed facts about the city.. then walked us around old town a bit.. with the same approach to ad-hoc, misc facts that he thought of... He was a very nice, freindly guy... but did not provide a well-thought out tour of this great city. BEWARE of this tour guide.. if better offer comes along.. you'll be left to understand this city on your own!!
Sarajevo Tour Guide - Beware of Cancellations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway 2014
- 2 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 5 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 8 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 9 Reykjavik hotels
- 10 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 11 I dream of Europe
- 12 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 13 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 14 First Time to UK since 2001
- 15 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 16 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 17 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 18 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 19 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 20 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 23 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)