Jadranka Suster - Sarajevo Tours - We were VERY disappointed to have booked this well recommended tour guide for our family of 7 -- only to have here cancel once we arrived in Sarajevo! After reading all the great reviews, we decided to add a brief stop in Sarajevo on our way from Austria to Dubrovnik .. beleiving this tour guide could give us a good overvew of this fascinating city and region. I recieved a call at our hotel the night we arrived advising she had accepted another offer from a Russian group for her services and would send a replacement to give our family a tour the following day - with lots of excuses why.. like she was the only Russian-speaking guide in the city. The replacement was not at all well-versed in how to orient foreigners to the city.. and basically drove us around ( tunnel museum) pointing our various, disjointed facts about the city.. then walked us around old town a bit.. with the same approach to ad-hoc, misc facts that he thought of... He was a very nice, freindly guy... but did not provide a well-thought out tour of this great city. BEWARE of this tour guide.. if better offer comes along.. you'll be left to understand this city on your own!!
Sarajevo Tour Guide - Beware of Cancellations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 2 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 3 Madrid apartment input, please
- 4 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 5 December honeymoon in Europe
- 6 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 7 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 8 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 9 How long in Venice?
- 10 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 11 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 12 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 13 staying a month or so in each place
- 14 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 15 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 16 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 17 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 18 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 19 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 20 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 21 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 22 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 23 Spending money in Italy?
- 24 Late night train from Prague
- 25 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014