Jadranka Suster - Sarajevo Tours - We were VERY disappointed to have booked this well recommended tour guide for our family of 7 -- only to have here cancel once we arrived in Sarajevo! After reading all the great reviews, we decided to add a brief stop in Sarajevo on our way from Austria to Dubrovnik .. beleiving this tour guide could give us a good overvew of this fascinating city and region. I recieved a call at our hotel the night we arrived advising she had accepted another offer from a Russian group for her services and would send a replacement to give our family a tour the following day - with lots of excuses why.. like she was the only Russian-speaking guide in the city. The replacement was not at all well-versed in how to orient foreigners to the city.. and basically drove us around ( tunnel museum) pointing our various, disjointed facts about the city.. then walked us around old town a bit.. with the same approach to ad-hoc, misc facts that he thought of... He was a very nice, freindly guy... but did not provide a well-thought out tour of this great city. BEWARE of this tour guide.. if better offer comes along.. you'll be left to understand this city on your own!!
Sarajevo Tour Guide - Beware of Cancellations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 2 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 3 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 6 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 7 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 8 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 9 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 10 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 11 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 12 Car rental at Athens airport
- 13 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 14 Sea side in Italy
- 15 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 16 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 17 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 18 Single Malts
- 19 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 20 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 21 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 22 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 23 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 24 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 25 Help with Lucerne in April