Jadranka Suster - Sarajevo Tours - We were VERY disappointed to have booked this well recommended tour guide for our family of 7 -- only to have here cancel once we arrived in Sarajevo! After reading all the great reviews, we decided to add a brief stop in Sarajevo on our way from Austria to Dubrovnik .. beleiving this tour guide could give us a good overvew of this fascinating city and region. I recieved a call at our hotel the night we arrived advising she had accepted another offer from a Russian group for her services and would send a replacement to give our family a tour the following day - with lots of excuses why.. like she was the only Russian-speaking guide in the city. The replacement was not at all well-versed in how to orient foreigners to the city.. and basically drove us around ( tunnel museum) pointing our various, disjointed facts about the city.. then walked us around old town a bit.. with the same approach to ad-hoc, misc facts that he thought of... He was a very nice, freindly guy... but did not provide a well-thought out tour of this great city. BEWARE of this tour guide.. if better offer comes along.. you'll be left to understand this city on your own!!
Sarajevo Tour Guide - Beware of Cancellations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 2 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 3 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 6 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 7 Internet or travel agent?
- 8 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 9 Paris and where else?
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 12 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 13 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 14 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 15 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 16 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 17 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 18 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 19 Christmas windows in Paris
- 20 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 21 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 22 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 23 Autumn in Paris
- 24 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 25 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid