Jadranka Suster - Sarajevo Tours - We were VERY disappointed to have booked this well recommended tour guide for our family of 7 -- only to have here cancel once we arrived in Sarajevo! After reading all the great reviews, we decided to add a brief stop in Sarajevo on our way from Austria to Dubrovnik .. beleiving this tour guide could give us a good overvew of this fascinating city and region. I recieved a call at our hotel the night we arrived advising she had accepted another offer from a Russian group for her services and would send a replacement to give our family a tour the following day - with lots of excuses why.. like she was the only Russian-speaking guide in the city. The replacement was not at all well-versed in how to orient foreigners to the city.. and basically drove us around ( tunnel museum) pointing our various, disjointed facts about the city.. then walked us around old town a bit.. with the same approach to ad-hoc, misc facts that he thought of... He was a very nice, freindly guy... but did not provide a well-thought out tour of this great city. BEWARE of this tour guide.. if better offer comes along.. you'll be left to understand this city on your own!!
Sarajevo Tour Guide - Beware of Cancellations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transport in Venice
- 2 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 3 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 4 How to structure this trip?
- 5 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 6 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 7 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 8 Prebook B&Bs
- 9 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 10 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 11 Lakes District UK
- 12 Rome Areas to stay
- 13 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 14 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 15 Wengen to Torino?
- 16 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 17 Italy - Month of July
- 18 England & Scotland in April
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 21 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 22 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 23 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 24 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 25 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids