Jadranka Suster - Sarajevo Tours - We were VERY disappointed to have booked this well recommended tour guide for our family of 7 -- only to have here cancel once we arrived in Sarajevo! After reading all the great reviews, we decided to add a brief stop in Sarajevo on our way from Austria to Dubrovnik .. beleiving this tour guide could give us a good overvew of this fascinating city and region. I recieved a call at our hotel the night we arrived advising she had accepted another offer from a Russian group for her services and would send a replacement to give our family a tour the following day - with lots of excuses why.. like she was the only Russian-speaking guide in the city. The replacement was not at all well-versed in how to orient foreigners to the city.. and basically drove us around ( tunnel museum) pointing our various, disjointed facts about the city.. then walked us around old town a bit.. with the same approach to ad-hoc, misc facts that he thought of... He was a very nice, freindly guy... but did not provide a well-thought out tour of this great city. BEWARE of this tour guide.. if better offer comes along.. you'll be left to understand this city on your own!!
Sarajevo Tour Guide - Beware of Cancellations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 2 Duoro river cruises
- 3 What to wear
- 4 car rental advice in Portugal
- 5 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 6 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 7 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 8 Fjords, How To?
- 9 Fashion for larger man?
- 10 Budget for 3 Month's
- 11 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 14 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 15 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?
- 16 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 17 Traveling in France by train
- 18 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 19 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 20 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 21 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 22 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 23 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 24 Arc de Triumph Question
- 25 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.