Jadranka Suster - Sarajevo Tours - We were VERY disappointed to have booked this well recommended tour guide for our family of 7 -- only to have here cancel once we arrived in Sarajevo! After reading all the great reviews, we decided to add a brief stop in Sarajevo on our way from Austria to Dubrovnik .. beleiving this tour guide could give us a good overvew of this fascinating city and region. I recieved a call at our hotel the night we arrived advising she had accepted another offer from a Russian group for her services and would send a replacement to give our family a tour the following day - with lots of excuses why.. like she was the only Russian-speaking guide in the city. The replacement was not at all well-versed in how to orient foreigners to the city.. and basically drove us around ( tunnel museum) pointing our various, disjointed facts about the city.. then walked us around old town a bit.. with the same approach to ad-hoc, misc facts that he thought of... He was a very nice, freindly guy... but did not provide a well-thought out tour of this great city. BEWARE of this tour guide.. if better offer comes along.. you'll be left to understand this city on your own!!
Sarajevo Tour Guide - Beware of Cancellations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 2 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 3 La Sagrada Familia
- 4 Need help with itinerary
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 8 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 9 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 10 Do I need train tix in advance
- 11 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 12 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 13 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 14 Schengen rule made easy
- 15 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 16 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 17 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 18 Aaah...Umbria!
- 19 Sorrento Advice Please
- 20 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 21 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 22 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 23 Milan - stay near Milan Centrale or Duomo?
- 24 florence airport to train station
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London