Jadranka Suster - Sarajevo Tours - We were VERY disappointed to have booked this well recommended tour guide for our family of 7 -- only to have here cancel once we arrived in Sarajevo! After reading all the great reviews, we decided to add a brief stop in Sarajevo on our way from Austria to Dubrovnik .. beleiving this tour guide could give us a good overvew of this fascinating city and region. I recieved a call at our hotel the night we arrived advising she had accepted another offer from a Russian group for her services and would send a replacement to give our family a tour the following day - with lots of excuses why.. like she was the only Russian-speaking guide in the city. The replacement was not at all well-versed in how to orient foreigners to the city.. and basically drove us around ( tunnel museum) pointing our various, disjointed facts about the city.. then walked us around old town a bit.. with the same approach to ad-hoc, misc facts that he thought of... He was a very nice, freindly guy... but did not provide a well-thought out tour of this great city. BEWARE of this tour guide.. if better offer comes along.. you'll be left to understand this city on your own!!
Sarajevo Tour Guide - Beware of Cancellations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 4 Touring Dover Castle
- 5 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 8 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 9 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 10 7 Nights in Paris
- 11 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 12 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 13 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 14 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 15 3 weeks in Europe
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 18 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 19 London - Site List Triage -
- 20 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 21 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 22 Cell phones in Ireland
- 23 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.