Jadranka Suster - Sarajevo Tours - We were VERY disappointed to have booked this well recommended tour guide for our family of 7 -- only to have here cancel once we arrived in Sarajevo! After reading all the great reviews, we decided to add a brief stop in Sarajevo on our way from Austria to Dubrovnik .. beleiving this tour guide could give us a good overvew of this fascinating city and region. I recieved a call at our hotel the night we arrived advising she had accepted another offer from a Russian group for her services and would send a replacement to give our family a tour the following day - with lots of excuses why.. like she was the only Russian-speaking guide in the city. The replacement was not at all well-versed in how to orient foreigners to the city.. and basically drove us around ( tunnel museum) pointing our various, disjointed facts about the city.. then walked us around old town a bit.. with the same approach to ad-hoc, misc facts that he thought of... He was a very nice, freindly guy... but did not provide a well-thought out tour of this great city. BEWARE of this tour guide.. if better offer comes along.. you'll be left to understand this city on your own!!
Sarajevo Tour Guide - Beware of Cancellations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 2 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 3 Food tours in Rome?
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Rome Food Tour
- 6 trip to norway
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 10 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 11 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 12 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 13 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 16 Help with England/Wales tour
- 17 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 18 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 21 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 22 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 23 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 24 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 25 Where to go in France mid July?