Our large family of 7(4 adults.. 3 kids) is finalizing our trip plans for next month and would love to hear your suggestions on best way to travel in one day from Sarajevo through Mostar for a few hrs then on to Dubrovnik. Originally thought we'd take the early train to Mostar.. stash our bags somewhere for a fe:w hrs.. look around for a few hrs and then get the bus on to Dubrovnik. Seems this might be difficult due to bus schedules.. last one leaves for dubrovnik around 12:30pm???? Then considered maybe renting a van from sarajevo for day and dropping in dubrovnik.. but seems if possible.. may cost a small fortune!!! maybe a private driver is possible.. but then would need driver with van and not sure how crazy that might be??? Anybody have thoughts on best ideas to travel to dubrovnik in one day and not miss mostar???
Sarajevo to Dubrovnik in One Day.. best options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 2 Change in Travel
- 3 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 4 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 5 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 6 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 7 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 8 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 9 Getting Around Greece
- 10 Snorkling around Var?
- 11 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 12 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 13 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 14 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 15 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 16 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 17 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 18 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 19 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 20 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 21 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 22 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 23 Is Capri overrated?
- 24 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 25 Need help with our itinerary