Our large family of 7(4 adults.. 3 kids) is finalizing our trip plans for next month and would love to hear your suggestions on best way to travel in one day from Sarajevo through Mostar for a few hrs then on to Dubrovnik. Originally thought we'd take the early train to Mostar.. stash our bags somewhere for a fe:w hrs.. look around for a few hrs and then get the bus on to Dubrovnik. Seems this might be difficult due to bus schedules.. last one leaves for dubrovnik around 12:30pm???? Then considered maybe renting a van from sarajevo for day and dropping in dubrovnik.. but seems if possible.. may cost a small fortune!!! maybe a private driver is possible.. but then would need driver with van and not sure how crazy that might be??? Anybody have thoughts on best ideas to travel to dubrovnik in one day and not miss mostar???
Sarajevo to Dubrovnik in One Day.. best options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 4 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 7 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 8 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 11 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 14 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 18 London 2nd time around
- 19 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 20 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 21 London visit
- 22 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 23 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?