Our large family of 7(4 adults.. 3 kids) is finalizing our trip plans for next month and would love to hear your suggestions on best way to travel in one day from Sarajevo through Mostar for a few hrs then on to Dubrovnik. Originally thought we'd take the early train to Mostar.. stash our bags somewhere for a fe:w hrs.. look around for a few hrs and then get the bus on to Dubrovnik. Seems this might be difficult due to bus schedules.. last one leaves for dubrovnik around 12:30pm???? Then considered maybe renting a van from sarajevo for day and dropping in dubrovnik.. but seems if possible.. may cost a small fortune!!! maybe a private driver is possible.. but then would need driver with van and not sure how crazy that might be??? Anybody have thoughts on best ideas to travel to dubrovnik in one day and not miss mostar???
Sarajevo to Dubrovnik in One Day.. best options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 2 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 3 7 Nights in Paris
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 6 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 7 Why don't the French want to work?
- 8 Driving from Italy to France
- 9 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 10 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 11 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 12 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 13 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 14 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 15 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 16 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 17 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 18 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 19 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 20 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 21 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 22 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 23 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations