Our large family of 7(4 adults.. 3 kids) is finalizing our trip plans for next month and would love to hear your suggestions on best way to travel in one day from Sarajevo through Mostar for a few hrs then on to Dubrovnik. Originally thought we'd take the early train to Mostar.. stash our bags somewhere for a fe:w hrs.. look around for a few hrs and then get the bus on to Dubrovnik. Seems this might be difficult due to bus schedules.. last one leaves for dubrovnik around 12:30pm???? Then considered maybe renting a van from sarajevo for day and dropping in dubrovnik.. but seems if possible.. may cost a small fortune!!! maybe a private driver is possible.. but then would need driver with van and not sure how crazy that might be??? Anybody have thoughts on best ideas to travel to dubrovnik in one day and not miss mostar???
Sarajevo to Dubrovnik in One Day.. best options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to Italy advice needed please
- 2 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 3 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 4 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 5 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 6 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 7 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 8 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 9 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 12 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 13 Positano - Villa
- 14 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 15 Now for the Venice hotel
- 16 Spanish Music
- 17 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 18 2 different itineraries
- 19 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 20 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 21 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015
- 22 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 25 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?