Our large family of 7(4 adults.. 3 kids) is finalizing our trip plans for next month and would love to hear your suggestions on best way to travel in one day from Sarajevo through Mostar for a few hrs then on to Dubrovnik. Originally thought we'd take the early train to Mostar.. stash our bags somewhere for a fe:w hrs.. look around for a few hrs and then get the bus on to Dubrovnik. Seems this might be difficult due to bus schedules.. last one leaves for dubrovnik around 12:30pm???? Then considered maybe renting a van from sarajevo for day and dropping in dubrovnik.. but seems if possible.. may cost a small fortune!!! maybe a private driver is possible.. but then would need driver with van and not sure how crazy that might be??? Anybody have thoughts on best ideas to travel to dubrovnik in one day and not miss mostar???
Sarajevo to Dubrovnik in One Day.. best options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Study Abroad: Alicante, Spain?
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 4 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 5 Italy in October 2015
- 6 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Halloween in Paris
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 10 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 11 I dream of Europe
- 12 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 13 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 16 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 17 London Trip Travel
- 18 Can you answer this poll on spiritual tourism ?
- 19 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 20 Itinerary 20 days
- 21 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 22 Cotswold Churches
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris