Our large family of 7(4 adults.. 3 kids) is finalizing our trip plans for next month and would love to hear your suggestions on best way to travel in one day from Sarajevo through Mostar for a few hrs then on to Dubrovnik. Originally thought we'd take the early train to Mostar.. stash our bags somewhere for a fe:w hrs.. look around for a few hrs and then get the bus on to Dubrovnik. Seems this might be difficult due to bus schedules.. last one leaves for dubrovnik around 12:30pm???? Then considered maybe renting a van from sarajevo for day and dropping in dubrovnik.. but seems if possible.. may cost a small fortune!!! maybe a private driver is possible.. but then would need driver with van and not sure how crazy that might be??? Anybody have thoughts on best ideas to travel to dubrovnik in one day and not miss mostar???
Sarajevo to Dubrovnik in One Day.. best options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 3 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 4 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 7 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 8 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 11 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 12 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 14 French Basque region
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 17 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 18 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 19 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 Airport ATMs
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 24 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 25 American Express