Our large family of 7(4 adults.. 3 kids) is finalizing our trip plans for next month and would love to hear your suggestions on best way to travel in one day from Sarajevo through Mostar for a few hrs then on to Dubrovnik. Originally thought we'd take the early train to Mostar.. stash our bags somewhere for a fe:w hrs.. look around for a few hrs and then get the bus on to Dubrovnik. Seems this might be difficult due to bus schedules.. last one leaves for dubrovnik around 12:30pm???? Then considered maybe renting a van from sarajevo for day and dropping in dubrovnik.. but seems if possible.. may cost a small fortune!!! maybe a private driver is possible.. but then would need driver with van and not sure how crazy that might be??? Anybody have thoughts on best ideas to travel to dubrovnik in one day and not miss mostar???
Sarajevo to Dubrovnik in One Day.. best options
- 1 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 4 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 5 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 6 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 7 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 8 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 9 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 10 France: CDG to Beaune
- 11 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 12 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 13 Norway experts needed.
- 14 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 17 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 18 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 19 Don't slight Bruges
- 20 Lucerne where to stay
- 21 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 22 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 23 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain