Our large family of 7(4 adults.. 3 kids) is finalizing our trip plans for next month and would love to hear your suggestions on best way to travel in one day from Sarajevo through Mostar for a few hrs then on to Dubrovnik. Originally thought we'd take the early train to Mostar.. stash our bags somewhere for a fe:w hrs.. look around for a few hrs and then get the bus on to Dubrovnik. Seems this might be difficult due to bus schedules.. last one leaves for dubrovnik around 12:30pm???? Then considered maybe renting a van from sarajevo for day and dropping in dubrovnik.. but seems if possible.. may cost a small fortune!!! maybe a private driver is possible.. but then would need driver with van and not sure how crazy that might be??? Anybody have thoughts on best ideas to travel to dubrovnik in one day and not miss mostar???
Sarajevo to Dubrovnik in One Day.. best options
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 6 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 TGV and Provence questions
- 9 Rome Accommodation
- 10 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 11 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 12 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 13 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Italian Lakes gardens
- 16 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 17 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 20 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 21 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 22 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 23 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 24 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 25 Greek islands from Turkey