Our large family of 7(4 adults.. 3 kids) is finalizing our trip plans for next month and would love to hear your suggestions on best way to travel in one day from Sarajevo through Mostar for a few hrs then on to Dubrovnik. Originally thought we'd take the early train to Mostar.. stash our bags somewhere for a fe:w hrs.. look around for a few hrs and then get the bus on to Dubrovnik. Seems this might be difficult due to bus schedules.. last one leaves for dubrovnik around 12:30pm???? Then considered maybe renting a van from sarajevo for day and dropping in dubrovnik.. but seems if possible.. may cost a small fortune!!! maybe a private driver is possible.. but then would need driver with van and not sure how crazy that might be??? Anybody have thoughts on best ideas to travel to dubrovnik in one day and not miss mostar???
Sarajevo to Dubrovnik in One Day.. best options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 2 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 3 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 4 Provence, near Nice
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 7 Bike touring in France
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 10 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 11 hire a car or public transport
- 12 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 13 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 14 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 15 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 16 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 17 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 18 Renting Gites through the Gites-de-France web site
- 19 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 20 3 weeks in Europe
- 21 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 22 Paris first then where?
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 25 Vienna.stay in pension.