Our large family of 7(4 adults.. 3 kids) is finalizing our trip plans for next month and would love to hear your suggestions on best way to travel in one day from Sarajevo through Mostar for a few hrs then on to Dubrovnik. Originally thought we'd take the early train to Mostar.. stash our bags somewhere for a fe:w hrs.. look around for a few hrs and then get the bus on to Dubrovnik. Seems this might be difficult due to bus schedules.. last one leaves for dubrovnik around 12:30pm???? Then considered maybe renting a van from sarajevo for day and dropping in dubrovnik.. but seems if possible.. may cost a small fortune!!! maybe a private driver is possible.. but then would need driver with van and not sure how crazy that might be??? Anybody have thoughts on best ideas to travel to dubrovnik in one day and not miss mostar???
Sarajevo to Dubrovnik in One Day.. best options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 2 Venice - boats on canals
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 4 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 5 Venice, just arrived
- 6 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 7 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 8 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 9 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 12 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 13 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 14 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 15 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 16 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 17 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 18 Stockholm Trip Report
- 19 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 20 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 21 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 22 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 23 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 24 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 25 Carry On Luggage