Our large family of 7(4 adults.. 3 kids) is finalizing our trip plans for next month and would love to hear your suggestions on best way to travel in one day from Sarajevo through Mostar for a few hrs then on to Dubrovnik. Originally thought we'd take the early train to Mostar.. stash our bags somewhere for a fe:w hrs.. look around for a few hrs and then get the bus on to Dubrovnik. Seems this might be difficult due to bus schedules.. last one leaves for dubrovnik around 12:30pm???? Then considered maybe renting a van from sarajevo for day and dropping in dubrovnik.. but seems if possible.. may cost a small fortune!!! maybe a private driver is possible.. but then would need driver with van and not sure how crazy that might be??? Anybody have thoughts on best ideas to travel to dubrovnik in one day and not miss mostar???
Sarajevo to Dubrovnik in One Day.. best options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 8 Sicily Suggetions
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 11 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 16 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 19 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 20 London hotel
- 21 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland