Our large family of 7(4 adults.. 3 kids) is finalizing our trip plans for next month and would love to hear your suggestions on best way to travel in one day from Sarajevo through Mostar for a few hrs then on to Dubrovnik. Originally thought we'd take the early train to Mostar.. stash our bags somewhere for a fe:w hrs.. look around for a few hrs and then get the bus on to Dubrovnik. Seems this might be difficult due to bus schedules.. last one leaves for dubrovnik around 12:30pm???? Then considered maybe renting a van from sarajevo for day and dropping in dubrovnik.. but seems if possible.. may cost a small fortune!!! maybe a private driver is possible.. but then would need driver with van and not sure how crazy that might be??? Anybody have thoughts on best ideas to travel to dubrovnik in one day and not miss mostar???
Sarajevo to Dubrovnik in One Day.. best options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 2 12 days in italy help
- 3 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 4 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 5 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 6 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 7 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 8 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 9 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 10 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 11 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 12 Carinthia
- 13 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 14 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 15 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 16 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 17 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 18 Baltic cruise ports
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Questions for Paris residents
- 21 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 22 Stay in Venice
- 23 Sea side in Italy
- 24 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 25 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport