Our large family of 7(4 adults.. 3 kids) is finalizing our trip plans for next month and would love to hear your suggestions on best way to travel in one day from Sarajevo through Mostar for a few hrs then on to Dubrovnik. Originally thought we'd take the early train to Mostar.. stash our bags somewhere for a fe:w hrs.. look around for a few hrs and then get the bus on to Dubrovnik. Seems this might be difficult due to bus schedules.. last one leaves for dubrovnik around 12:30pm???? Then considered maybe renting a van from sarajevo for day and dropping in dubrovnik.. but seems if possible.. may cost a small fortune!!! maybe a private driver is possible.. but then would need driver with van and not sure how crazy that might be??? Anybody have thoughts on best ideas to travel to dubrovnik in one day and not miss mostar???
Sarajevo to Dubrovnik in One Day.. best options
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 2 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 3 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 4 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 5 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 6 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 7 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 8 Berlin: evening dining
- 9 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 10 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 11 Immigration Procedures
- 12 In Paris on my own
- 13 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 14 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 15 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 18 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 19 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 20 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 21 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 24 Hotel in Paris
- 25 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?