Our large family of 7(4 adults.. 3 kids) is finalizing our trip plans for next month and would love to hear your suggestions on best way to travel in one day from Sarajevo through Mostar for a few hrs then on to Dubrovnik. Originally thought we'd take the early train to Mostar.. stash our bags somewhere for a fe:w hrs.. look around for a few hrs and then get the bus on to Dubrovnik. Seems this might be difficult due to bus schedules.. last one leaves for dubrovnik around 12:30pm???? Then considered maybe renting a van from sarajevo for day and dropping in dubrovnik.. but seems if possible.. may cost a small fortune!!! maybe a private driver is possible.. but then would need driver with van and not sure how crazy that might be??? Anybody have thoughts on best ideas to travel to dubrovnik in one day and not miss mostar???
Sarajevo to Dubrovnik in One Day.. best options
- 1 Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
- 2 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 3 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 4 Best area to stay in Rome
- 5 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 6 How should I plan my hiking/boat day trip to Cinque Terre?
- 7 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 8 Paris Ticket t+
- 9 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 10 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 11 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 12 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 13 France Itinerary Help
- 14 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 15 Rome apartment
- 16 Getting the best our of Europe
- 17 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 18 French/Italian Alps
- 19 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 20 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 21 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 22 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 23 Am I too fat too travel?
- 24 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 25 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent