I am doing some travel in the Balkans in July. I will be in Belgrade first and then head to a workshop in Valjevo for a week. I wanted to get to Sarajevo (via Uzice, to the south of Valjevo) and then take the train up to Budapest for my flight back to the US (stopping in Pecs for a day).
I understand the train has been cancelled and one now has to connect through Belgrade. Is there any way to connect with buses instead? Prefer to take a different route if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 2 Things to do in Brussels
- 3 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 4 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 8 Cont...@yahoo Mai** Sup **18884823831** Tech Sup PH NO ☛☎
- 9 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Madrid airport question
- 17 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 18 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 19 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 22 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 38 Days in Paris
- 25 Naxos car rental
Sarajevo to Budapest WITHOUT going back through Belgrade (Beograd)