I am doing some travel in the Balkans in July. I will be in Belgrade first and then head to a workshop in Valjevo for a week. I wanted to get to Sarajevo (via Uzice, to the south of Valjevo) and then take the train up to Budapest for my flight back to the US (stopping in Pecs for a day).
I understand the train has been cancelled and one now has to connect through Belgrade. Is there any way to connect with buses instead? Prefer to take a different route if possible.
Sarajevo to Budapest WITHOUT going back through Belgrade (Beograd)
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 4 Madrid to Sevilla
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 first european holiday itinery
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 9 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 10 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Travel by train or bus
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 21 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 22 Belgium
- 23 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?