I am doing some travel in the Balkans in July. I will be in Belgrade first and then head to a workshop in Valjevo for a week. I wanted to get to Sarajevo (via Uzice, to the south of Valjevo) and then take the train up to Budapest for my flight back to the US (stopping in Pecs for a day).
I understand the train has been cancelled and one now has to connect through Belgrade. Is there any way to connect with buses instead? Prefer to take a different route if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 생방송카지노
- 2 tipping
- 3 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 4 Santorini and Positano.
- 5 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 6 Germany
- 7 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 8 Females are real very mindful about
- 9 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 10 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 11 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 12 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 13 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 14 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 15 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 18 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 19 14 days in Greece
- 20 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 21 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 22 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 23 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 24 The DCC scam is spreading
- 25 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
Sarajevo to Budapest WITHOUT going back through Belgrade (Beograd)