I am doing some travel in the Balkans in July. I will be in Belgrade first and then head to a workshop in Valjevo for a week. I wanted to get to Sarajevo (via Uzice, to the south of Valjevo) and then take the train up to Budapest for my flight back to the US (stopping in Pecs for a day).
I understand the train has been cancelled and one now has to connect through Belgrade. Is there any way to connect with buses instead? Prefer to take a different route if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical Music in Milan
- 2 Pousadas in Portugal
- 3 Antiques shopping Rome
- 4 Scotland Trip Planning
- 5 Must sees in Malaga
- 6 Lake Maggiore
- 7 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 8 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 9 Another Book List for Italy
- 10 Italy train question
- 11 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 12 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 13 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 14 Two Weeks in Europe
- 15 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 16 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 17 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 18 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 19 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 20 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 21 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 22 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 23 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 24 Venice - a day open
- 25 Scenic drives in Tuscany
Sarajevo to Budapest WITHOUT going back through Belgrade (Beograd)