I am doing some travel in the Balkans in July. I will be in Belgrade first and then head to a workshop in Valjevo for a week. I wanted to get to Sarajevo (via Uzice, to the south of Valjevo) and then take the train up to Budapest for my flight back to the US (stopping in Pecs for a day).
I understand the train has been cancelled and one now has to connect through Belgrade. Is there any way to connect with buses instead? Prefer to take a different route if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 2 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 3 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 6 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 3 days to spend in europe
- 9 Local markets in Italy
- 10 French lavender and cottages
- 11 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 12 cell phone companys
- 13 Affordable French language course in France?
- 14 Abruzzo region
- 15 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 16 Major quake in central Itay
- 17 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 18 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 19 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 20 Barcelona completely overrated
- 21 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 22 Guides - Matera
- 23 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
Sarajevo to Budapest WITHOUT going back through Belgrade (Beograd)