I am doing some travel in the Balkans in July. I will be in Belgrade first and then head to a workshop in Valjevo for a week. I wanted to get to Sarajevo (via Uzice, to the south of Valjevo) and then take the train up to Budapest for my flight back to the US (stopping in Pecs for a day).
I understand the train has been cancelled and one now has to connect through Belgrade. Is there any way to connect with buses instead? Prefer to take a different route if possible.
Sarajevo to Budapest WITHOUT going back through Belgrade (Beograd)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 3 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 4 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 7 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 8 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 9 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 10 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 11 2 weeks in Europe
- 12 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 13 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 14 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 16 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 17 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 20 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 21 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 22 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 23 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 24 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 25 Matisse at Tate