I am doing some travel in the Balkans in July. I will be in Belgrade first and then head to a workshop in Valjevo for a week. I wanted to get to Sarajevo (via Uzice, to the south of Valjevo) and then take the train up to Budapest for my flight back to the US (stopping in Pecs for a day).
I understand the train has been cancelled and one now has to connect through Belgrade. Is there any way to connect with buses instead? Prefer to take a different route if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 2 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 3 Trip suggestion
- 4 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 8 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 9 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 10 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 11 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Acorn TV
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 We're here!
- 19 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 23 6-7 Days in France
- 24 International Flight Question
- 25 5 Days in Switzerland
Sarajevo to Budapest WITHOUT going back through Belgrade (Beograd)