I am doing some travel in the Balkans in July. I will be in Belgrade first and then head to a workshop in Valjevo for a week. I wanted to get to Sarajevo (via Uzice, to the south of Valjevo) and then take the train up to Budapest for my flight back to the US (stopping in Pecs for a day).
I understand the train has been cancelled and one now has to connect through Belgrade. Is there any way to connect with buses instead? Prefer to take a different route if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 2 Milan or Turin
- 3 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Paris to Italy
- 7 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 8 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 9 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 13 Iceland early december visit
- 14 Frankfurt to UK
- 15 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 16 God Save the Queen?
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 9 Days in Spain
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris
Sarajevo to Budapest WITHOUT going back through Belgrade (Beograd)