I am doing some travel in the Balkans in July. I will be in Belgrade first and then head to a workshop in Valjevo for a week. I wanted to get to Sarajevo (via Uzice, to the south of Valjevo) and then take the train up to Budapest for my flight back to the US (stopping in Pecs for a day).
I understand the train has been cancelled and one now has to connect through Belgrade. Is there any way to connect with buses instead? Prefer to take a different route if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer TECH SUPPORT NUMBER 1 800:681:7208 HP Printer SETUP HELP
- 2 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 6 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 7 Italy in January?
- 8 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 9 10 days in London in early December
- 10 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 11 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 15 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 16 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 17 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 18 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 19 Scotland in December
- 20 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 21 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 22 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 25 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
Sarajevo to Budapest WITHOUT going back through Belgrade (Beograd)