I am doing some travel in the Balkans in July. I will be in Belgrade first and then head to a workshop in Valjevo for a week. I wanted to get to Sarajevo (via Uzice, to the south of Valjevo) and then take the train up to Budapest for my flight back to the US (stopping in Pecs for a day).
I understand the train has been cancelled and one now has to connect through Belgrade. Is there any way to connect with buses instead? Prefer to take a different route if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 munich - day trips
- 2 I'm back.....
- 3 honeymoon in november
- 4 Buy Driver's License, Passport
- 5 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 6 Are you searching for Bulgarian trip?
- 7 Köp körkort, pass
- 8 Are you searching for Bulgarian trip?
- 9 Parking in Italy
- 10 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 11 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 12 Edinburgh in March
- 13 Paris gtg in October?
- 14 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 15 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 16 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 17 Departure Tax in UK
- 18 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 21 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 22 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 23 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 24 European Championship
- 25 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
Sarajevo to Budapest WITHOUT going back through Belgrade (Beograd)