From April 2010 will start Free Sarajevo walking tours. Its a good way to expirience Sarajevo on a budget and with a local. There are more informations www.sarajevowalkingtours.com
Sarajevo on a budget
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 3 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 Madrid to Sevilla
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 London at Easter
- 9 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 10 Prague - must see
- 11 Travel by train or bus
- 12 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 13 Car in Prague
- 14 Which travel plan?
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 23 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 24 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 25 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga