Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 2 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 3 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 4 italy itinerary
- 5 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 6 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 7 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 8 Rome Rental Car
- 9 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 10 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 11 5 Days in Corsica
- 12 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 13 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 14 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 15 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 16 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 17 Beaches in Southern France
- 18 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 19 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 20 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 21 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 22 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 23 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 24 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 25 Itinerary Help B&Bs