Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 2 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 3 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 4 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 5 Day trip suggestion from London
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 8 Lake Maggiore
- 9 Day Trip near Paris
- 10 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 11 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 12 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 13 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 14 Bootcut jeans
- 15 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 16 Car rental insurance woes
- 17 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 18 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 19 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 20 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 21 Favorite tapas bars in Barcelona
- 22 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 23 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 24 Norway Fjords
- 25 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence