Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 2 Train travel in Europe
- 3 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 4 tuscany/florence tour
- 5 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 6 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 7 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 8 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 9 Alone in Paris
- 10 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 11 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 12 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 13 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 14 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 15 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 16 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 17 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 18 Suggested form of transportation between destinations
- 19 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 20 9-10 days in portugal - may 2016
- 21 Suggested transportation between destinations
- 22 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids
- 23 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 24 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 25 Iceland Sept itinerary