Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 2 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 3 A road trip to Florence
- 4 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 5 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 6 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 7 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 8 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 9 wandering in venice
- 10 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 11 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 12 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 13 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 14 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 15 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 16 Switzerland 5 days
- 17 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 18 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 19 Car rental in Santorini port
- 20 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 21 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 22 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 23 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 24 heathrow time needed
- 25 Norway in Nutshell - weather