Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway fjord
- 2 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 3 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 4 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 5 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Stockholm during midsummer
- 13 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 17 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 18 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 19 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 20 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 21 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 22 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 23 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 24 Praiano
- 25 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?