Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Sarajevo: getting to and guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 2 St. Petersburg
- 3 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 4 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 5 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 6 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 7 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 8 travel insurance
- 9 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 10 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 11 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 12 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 13 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 14 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 15 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 16 Camino No-No
- 17 Rioja
- 18 Madrid
- 19 Ireland train system: first class??
- 20 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 21 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 22 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 23 apartment
- 24 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 25 Best way to tour Sicily?