Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Sarajevo: getting to and guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 2 Paris first then where?
- 3 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 4 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 5 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 6 CROATIA SPLIT
- 7 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 8 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 9 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 10 Does this sound feasible?
- 11 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 12 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 13 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 14 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 15 Stay away from EF Tours
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 18 Self-driving tips for France
- 19 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 20 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 21 Dordogne in October
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 BMW European Delivery program
- 24 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 25 Good Flamenco in Seville