Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 2 French towns in autumn
- 3 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 4 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 5 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 6 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 7 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 8 What area of Venice to stay?
- 9 la spezia vs. levanto
- 10 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 11 Southern Puglia Italy
- 12 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 13 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 14 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 15 Travel help laundary
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 18 Puglia and Matera
- 19 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 20 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 21 Brussels Central to Midi?
- 22 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 23 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 24 6 nights in Dublin
- 25 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?