Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 quantities of hundreds of thousands
- 2 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 3 Venice at Christmas
- 4 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 5 Seville bus information
- 6 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 7 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 8 Europe Itinerary
- 9 Piazza Navona
- 10 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 11 The highlands
- 12 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 13 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 14 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 15 Alhambra discount tickets
- 16 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 17 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 18 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 19 Berlin to Barcelona
- 20 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 21 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 22 Rhine River
- 23 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 24 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 25 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???