Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 2 SIXT car rental uk
- 3 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 4 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 5 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 6 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 7 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 9 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 10 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 11 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 12 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 13 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 14 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 15 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 16 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 17 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 18 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 19 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 20 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 21 ICELAND DAY 1
- 22 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 23 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 24 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 25 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?