Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Sarajevo: getting to and guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 5 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 6 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 7 Dublin to Armagh?
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 10 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 11 Naxos in May
- 12 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 13 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 14 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 15 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 16 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 20 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 21 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 22 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 23 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 24 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 25 France, Italy and Greec