Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Sarajevo: getting to and guide
- 1 Barcelona to Positano
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 4 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 5 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 6 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 7 Retirement Vacation
- 8 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 9 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 10 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 11 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 12 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 13 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 16 Almalfi in Late March??
- 17 Edinburgh
- 18 Four Days in Seville
- 19 Tour-Free Travel
- 20 London Evening Activity
- 21 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 22 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 23 Planning my days in Paris
- 24 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 25 Oystercard/Travelcard planning