Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 2 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 3 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 4 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 5 Short Trip in July
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 10 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 13 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 14 Azores
- 15 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 16 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 19 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 20 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 21 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 22 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Sim Card Options
- 25 Greek Islands (small)