Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Sarajevo: getting to and guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help
- 2 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 3 venice, italy
- 4 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 5 Now for the Venice hotel
- 6 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 7 Where to go in France mid July?
- 8 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 9 week in scotland
- 10 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 11 A guide to Madrid
- 12 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 13 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 14 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 15 Rocamaxour
- 16 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 17 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 18 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 19 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 20 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 21 Home Base in Belgium
- 22 Greece after the Vote
- 23 April in Madrid
- 24 Big and little towns of Europe
- 25 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?