Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 4 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 5 Globus Iberian Tour
- 6 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 7 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 8 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 9 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 10 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 13 Poland to Austria In December
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 17 Tracking the Weather
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 2 weeks in the Balkans
- 20 Spain: train/rental car help
- 21 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 24 Alsace to Austria?
- 25 UK in May and June