Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아 카지노＼＼【【【】AKR843.C0M【】】】＼＼아시아 카지노
- 2 Referendum in Greece
- 3 Texans Take a Tour
- 4 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 5 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 6 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 7 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 8 Train Travel in Germany
- 9 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 10 barcelona
- 11 One night in Amsterdam?
- 12 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 13 Barcelona Itinerary
- 14 Rome Walking Guide
- 15 Switzeraland Iternary
- 16 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 17 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 18 Naples?
- 19 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 20 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 21 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 22 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 23 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 24 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 25 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?