Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Sarajevo: getting to and guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 【Date with a chinese tourist, Earn 500 € one day!!!】
- 2 London visit
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 6 21 Days in Central Europe
- 7 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 8 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 9 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 10 My itinerary for Greece
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 15 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 16 London 2nd time around
- 17 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 18 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 19 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 20 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 21 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 22 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 23 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 24 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 25 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?