Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage Storage
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 6 Brugge hotel help
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 15 Back from Paris
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 International Flight Question
- 22 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 23 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 24 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"