Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Sarajevo: getting to and guide
- 1 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 2 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 One more last question on Bayeux
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 9 Spain - Andalucia
- 10 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 13 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 14 Trip around Spain
- 15 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 16 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 19 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 22 Medieval Tallinn
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested