Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Sarajevo: getting to and guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 2 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 3 First Trip to Europe
- 4 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 5 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 6 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 7 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 8 Globus Tours
- 9 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 10 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 ITALY
- 13 Help for San Sebastian
- 14 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 15 Royal Opera House question?
- 16 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 17 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 18 3 days in Rome
- 19 Please help with itinerary...
- 20 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 21 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 22 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 23 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Piedmont - Scenic Drive