Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Sarajevo: getting to and guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 2 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 3 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 4 Day Trips from Nice
- 5 Help with France itinerary
- 6 plug adapters ITALY
- 7 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 8 How much luggage?????
- 9 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 10 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 11 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 12 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 13 10 days to Explore Europe
- 14 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 17 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 18 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 19 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 20 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 21 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 22 German Rail Twin Pass
- 23 London restaurants
- 24 White Villages base?
- 25 Swiss Air seat assignments