Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Sarajevo: getting to and guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 2 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 3 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 4 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 5 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 10 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 11 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 12 London Trip Travel
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 14 I dream of Europe
- 15 Weekend in Norfolk
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 St Germain
- 18 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 22 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 23 Norway 2014
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization