Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Sarajevo: getting to and guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 2 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 3 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 4 Our first trip to Europe
- 5 Mont St. Michele?
- 6 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 7 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 8 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 9 Southwestern England
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 London/Help
- 14 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 15 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 16 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 17 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 18 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 19 Central European train travel
- 20 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 21 Best driving map for Greece?
- 22 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 23 Lago d`Iseo
- 24 Train tickets within Italy
- 25 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???