Thinking of extending a tour that ends in Split Croatia to Sarajevo. What's the easiest/hassel free to getting there? Flying? Croatia airline has 3 flights a day but either super early start (7am) or superlate arrival (midnight with a 1 hr layonver in Zagreb). Recommendations would be great.
Second, maybe be travelling solo in Sarajevo, so interested in comments about safety, and whether there are good guides (English speaking) to hire.
Sarajevo: getting to and guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 2 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 3 Gift for French business associate
- 4 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 5 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Scotland Votes "No"
- 8 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 12 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 13 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 14 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 15 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 18 White Christmas
- 19 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Gtg San Antonio
- 22 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 23 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 24 Two weeks Verona, Bologna and Venice - time for other day trips?
- 25 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?