We are traveling with a toddler and most of the hotels on Santorini do not allow children due to the cliffs. Has anyone taken a child there, and if so, where and which hotels would you recommend?
Thanks for your help.
Santorini with a toddler
- 1 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 2 Hotels in Sorrento
- 3 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 4 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 5 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 6 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 7 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 8 Germany with 6 month old.
- 9 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 12 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 13 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 14 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 Apartment in Seville
- 17 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 18 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 19 Germany and Italy
- 20 day trips from Stuttgart
- 21 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 22 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 23 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 24 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 25 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!