The wife and I would like to fly from Santorini to Naples on Saturday, July 9th. The prices are spendy but we found Volotea Airlines has a non-stop flight. The price and schedule is very appealing but I'm a little hesitant as I've seen some mixed reviews about Volotea, especially about cancellations on their part. The last thing we want is the rest of our travels delayed and having to dish out tons of $ to buy a last-minute ticket. The other option is to fly from Santorini to Rome and then take a train in to Naples.
Has anyone flown on Volotea and what's the experience been? Also, any other suggestions on getting from Santorini to Naples?
Any advice is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 4 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 5 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 6 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 2017 Easter in Italy
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Towersey, London
- 16 Croatia transportation question.
- 17 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 20 Westerplatte
- 21 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 22 Cutback on Spain trip
- 23 Bernina Express mid-March
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!