The wife and I would like to fly from Santorini to Naples on Saturday, July 9th. The prices are spendy but we found Volotea Airlines has a non-stop flight. The price and schedule is very appealing but I'm a little hesitant as I've seen some mixed reviews about Volotea, especially about cancellations on their part. The last thing we want is the rest of our travels delayed and having to dish out tons of $ to buy a last-minute ticket. The other option is to fly from Santorini to Rome and then take a train in to Naples.
Has anyone flown on Volotea and what's the experience been? Also, any other suggestions on getting from Santorini to Naples?
Any advice is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U>S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 3 Best layover option
- 4 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 5 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 8 Iceland car rental agencies
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 13 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 14 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 15 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 16 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 20 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 21 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 22 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 23 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 24 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 25 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?