The wife and I would like to fly from Santorini to Naples on Saturday, July 9th. The prices are spendy but we found Volotea Airlines has a non-stop flight. The price and schedule is very appealing but I'm a little hesitant as I've seen some mixed reviews about Volotea, especially about cancellations on their part. The last thing we want is the rest of our travels delayed and having to dish out tons of $ to buy a last-minute ticket. The other option is to fly from Santorini to Rome and then take a train in to Naples.
Has anyone flown on Volotea and what's the experience been? Also, any other suggestions on getting from Santorini to Naples?
Any advice is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 5 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 8 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 9 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Trip to Rome
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 16 cheap food in london
- 17 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 18 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 19 Eating Indian In London
- 20 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 21 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Sundays in Puglia
- 24 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 25 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores