The wife and I would like to fly from Santorini to Naples on Saturday, July 9th. The prices are spendy but we found Volotea Airlines has a non-stop flight. The price and schedule is very appealing but I'm a little hesitant as I've seen some mixed reviews about Volotea, especially about cancellations on their part. The last thing we want is the rest of our travels delayed and having to dish out tons of $ to buy a last-minute ticket. The other option is to fly from Santorini to Rome and then take a train in to Naples.
Has anyone flown on Volotea and what's the experience been? Also, any other suggestions on getting from Santorini to Naples?
Any advice is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Camogli and surrounds
- 3 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 4 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 5 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 6 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 7 Route des Vins
- 8 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Les Invalides Night Show
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 15 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 25 Homesaty