The wife and I would like to fly from Santorini to Naples on Saturday, July 9th. The prices are spendy but we found Volotea Airlines has a non-stop flight. The price and schedule is very appealing but I'm a little hesitant as I've seen some mixed reviews about Volotea, especially about cancellations on their part. The last thing we want is the rest of our travels delayed and having to dish out tons of $ to buy a last-minute ticket. The other option is to fly from Santorini to Rome and then take a train in to Naples.
Has anyone flown on Volotea and what's the experience been? Also, any other suggestions on getting from Santorini to Naples?
Any advice is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 4 A visit to Greenwich
- 5 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 9 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 10 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 11 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 12 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 13 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 14 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 17 10 day Iceland Road Trip in early April. Advice Needed!
- 18 생방송바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 19 생중계바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 20 와와바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 21 온라인바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 22 실시간바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 23 아시아바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 24 아시안바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 25 바카라카지노✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노