We will be cruising in May with a day in Santorini (7 a.m. to 6 p.m., which realistically means 8 to 5!). I would appreciate any experience on whether it is entirely doable in that time frame to walk from Fira to Oia, enjoy a couple of hours in Oia, then get a bus back to Fira to spend some time there. Are there other ways to get to Oia besides bus or hiking? I think we will dock at Skala, and would need to take the cable car up to Fira to find the trail to Oia.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 2 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 5 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 6 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 7 Airport to Piraeus
- 8 Train to Airport in Venice
- 9 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 10 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 11 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 12 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 13 Questions for my German friends
- 14 What still confounds you about travel?
- 15 Chip but no PIN
- 16 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 17 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 18 Foie gras, redux
- 19 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 20 Dublin Tour Companies
- 21 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 22 Day trips from Seville
- 23 Oktoberfest reservations
- 24 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 25 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions