We will be cruising in May with a day in Santorini (7 a.m. to 6 p.m., which realistically means 8 to 5!). I would appreciate any experience on whether it is entirely doable in that time frame to walk from Fira to Oia, enjoy a couple of hours in Oia, then get a bus back to Fira to spend some time there. Are there other ways to get to Oia besides bus or hiking? I think we will dock at Skala, and would need to take the cable car up to Fira to find the trail to Oia.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 2 Calling Jamikins
- 3 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 6 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 7 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 10 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Europe in 21 days
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 UK for 12 days !
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 23 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 London hotel