I will be travelling for my honeymoon with my wife in early may. so i don't wanna take much of a chance since its our honeymoon.
this is what my plan is like
day 1. i reach around 4 pm my hotel... then after little rest check out the fira town and then come back to the imerovigli hotel and watch the sunset at leisure.
day 2: early morning stroll at imerovegli...then after breakfast walk to fira and catch a bus to kamari....after lunch come back to hotel.
then i am planning to book a sunset cruise ride.... and come back to hotel after that
day 3: moving to a hotel in oia... check out oia locally...and den go to amoudi bay...watch the sunset either from oia or from amoudi bay...den back to hotel
day 4 : morning is free flight in the afternoon to athens
Kindly suggest what changes do i need to make to this plan...??? it will be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 2 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 5 Itinerary Tweaking
- 6 Itinerary Help
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 House Hunting in France
- 9 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 10 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 11 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 12 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 13 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 14 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 15 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 16 Sicily
- 17 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 18 Hotel in Vienna
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Car rental from Barcelona
- 21 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?