I will be travelling for my honeymoon with my wife in early may. so i don't wanna take much of a chance since its our honeymoon.
this is what my plan is like
day 1. i reach around 4 pm my hotel... then after little rest check out the fira town and then come back to the imerovigli hotel and watch the sunset at leisure.
day 2: early morning stroll at imerovegli...then after breakfast walk to fira and catch a bus to kamari....after lunch come back to hotel.
then i am planning to book a sunset cruise ride.... and come back to hotel after that
day 3: moving to a hotel in oia... check out oia locally...and den go to amoudi bay...watch the sunset either from oia or from amoudi bay...den back to hotel
day 4 : morning is free flight in the afternoon to athens
Kindly suggest what changes do i need to make to this plan...??? it will be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노＼渋≫┙ POP224。TK ┍≪渋＼슈퍼카지노온라인카지노
- 2 실시간카지노＼渋≫┙ POP224。TK ┍≪渋＼슈퍼카지노실시간카지노
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 바카라카지노＼る≫┙ POP224。TK ┍≪る＼슈퍼카지노바카라카지노
- 5 월드카지노＼る≫┙ POP224。TK ┍≪る＼슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 6 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 7 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 8 dinner jackets
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Transportation
- 16 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 17 4 days in Provence in early June
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 20 Leather goods in Florence
- 21 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 22 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?