I will be travelling for my honeymoon with my wife in early may. so i don't wanna take much of a chance since its our honeymoon.
this is what my plan is like
day 1. i reach around 4 pm my hotel... then after little rest check out the fira town and then come back to the imerovigli hotel and watch the sunset at leisure.
day 2: early morning stroll at imerovegli...then after breakfast walk to fira and catch a bus to kamari....after lunch come back to hotel.
then i am planning to book a sunset cruise ride.... and come back to hotel after that
day 3: moving to a hotel in oia... check out oia locally...and den go to amoudi bay...watch the sunset either from oia or from amoudi bay...den back to hotel
day 4 : morning is free flight in the afternoon to athens
Kindly suggest what changes do i need to make to this plan...??? it will be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Paris for children
- 4 Madrid food advice needed
- 5 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 6 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 7 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 8 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 9 Couscous
- 10 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 13 IWM
- 14 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 15 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 16 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 17 One July night in Verona - help!
- 18 Avoid Europcar!
- 19 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 20 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 21 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 22 Scotland - We're Here!
- 23 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 24 European Vacation 2017
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise