I will be travelling for my honeymoon with my wife in early may. so i don't wanna take much of a chance since its our honeymoon.
this is what my plan is like
day 1. i reach around 4 pm my hotel... then after little rest check out the fira town and then come back to the imerovigli hotel and watch the sunset at leisure.
day 2: early morning stroll at imerovegli...then after breakfast walk to fira and catch a bus to kamari....after lunch come back to hotel.
then i am planning to book a sunset cruise ride.... and come back to hotel after that
day 3: moving to a hotel in oia... check out oia locally...and den go to amoudi bay...watch the sunset either from oia or from amoudi bay...den back to hotel
day 4 : morning is free flight in the afternoon to athens
Kindly suggest what changes do i need to make to this plan...??? it will be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 Budapest in December 2017
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 8 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 16 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Acropolis Athens
- 19 5 Days in Switzerland
- 20 6-7 Days in France
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 24 Getting to Bolivia
- 25 Dresden: How Many Nights?