I will be travelling for my honeymoon with my wife in early may. so i don't wanna take much of a chance since its our honeymoon.
this is what my plan is like
day 1. i reach around 4 pm my hotel... then after little rest check out the fira town and then come back to the imerovigli hotel and watch the sunset at leisure.
day 2: early morning stroll at imerovegli...then after breakfast walk to fira and catch a bus to kamari....after lunch come back to hotel.
then i am planning to book a sunset cruise ride.... and come back to hotel after that
day 3: moving to a hotel in oia... check out oia locally...and den go to amoudi bay...watch the sunset either from oia or from amoudi bay...den back to hotel
day 4 : morning is free flight in the afternoon to athens
Kindly suggest what changes do i need to make to this plan...??? it will be really helpful
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 3 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 4 Santorini lodging
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Ischia
- 7 Barcelona
- 8 Killarney
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 11 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 12 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 13 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 16 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 19 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 20 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 21 Prague
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Spain and South of France
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Overnight at Heathrow