I am looking for alternative accommodation like a bed and breakfast in Imerovigli area, Santorini. Does anyone have recommendations. I am looking at A1V suites BEBE atm, they look lovely, through travel and tourism, Greece on air bnb. Has anyone booked through them? i want to be sure before booking,if they are ok, and if we cancel, we only get 50% back which could be a worry alone. Also others we are looking at are suite for 2 AB, Maisonette, Petite ste, private terrace. Unless someone else has a recommendation, we want a pool and the caldera views etc, our limit is $250/161€. We will be there May, 2017.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 2 Where to stay in Milos
- 3 Krakow
- 4 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 5 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 9 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 12 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 13 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 14 Russia in two weeks in December
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 17 Norway Honeymoon
- 18 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 19 Schengen Rule
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 24 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler