I am looking for alternative accommodation like a bed and breakfast in Imerovigli area, Santorini. Does anyone have recommendations. I am looking at A1V suites BEBE atm, they look lovely, through travel and tourism, Greece on air bnb. Has anyone booked through them? i want to be sure before booking,if they are ok, and if we cancel, we only get 50% back which could be a worry alone. Also others we are looking at are suite for 2 AB, Maisonette, Petite ste, private terrace. Unless someone else has a recommendation, we want a pool and the caldera views etc, our limit is $250/161€. We will be there May, 2017.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip suggestion
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 Dijon in December!
- 7 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 11 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Summer Travel order
- 17 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 18 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 21 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 22 Another tipping question: concierges
- 23 24 hours in Zurich
- 24 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 25 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.