I'm looking for an amazing hotel with a balcony, private outdoor Jacuzzi, & caldera/sea view for my honeymoon in May. We're going to splurge a bit in Santorini and spend 300-400 per night. We really liked Absolute Bliss & Asteras Villas but unfortunately the rooms with Jacuzzi's are booked (5/12-5/16). We're open to staying in Fira or Oia. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 4 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 5 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 6 visa appointment experience
- 7 First Trip to Europe!
- 8 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 9 Switzerland in mid-April
- 10 What to take to Germany
- 11 Rue des Rosiers
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 14 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 15 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 16 Scotland Trip
- 17 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 20 Hamam Istanbul?
- 21 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 22 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 23 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 24 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 25 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?