I'm looking for an amazing hotel with a balcony, private outdoor Jacuzzi, & caldera/sea view for my honeymoon in May. We're going to splurge a bit in Santorini and spend 300-400 per night. We really liked Absolute Bliss & Asteras Villas but unfortunately the rooms with Jacuzzi's are booked (5/12-5/16). We're open to staying in Fira or Oia. Suggestions?
Santorini Hotel May 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 4 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 5 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 6 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 Rovinj, Croatia
- 9 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 10 Paris November 2014
- 11 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 12 Traveling in France by train
- 13 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 14 Unique Venice Activity
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 18 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 19 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 20 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 21 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 22 Greek ferries
- 23 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 24 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 25 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving