I'm looking for an amazing hotel with a balcony, private outdoor Jacuzzi, & caldera/sea view for my honeymoon in May. We're going to splurge a bit in Santorini and spend 300-400 per night. We really liked Absolute Bliss & Asteras Villas but unfortunately the rooms with Jacuzzi's are booked (5/12-5/16). We're open to staying in Fira or Oia. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 2 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 3 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 4 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 5 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 6 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 7 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 8 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 11 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 12 Juangfrau / mt
- 13 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 14 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 15 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 16 Europe Itinerary
- 17 Help Choosing Castle Hotel in England
- 18 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 19 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 20 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 21 England and Wales by public transport
- 22 Loire Valley itinerary
- 23 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 24 Germany train/bus question
- 25 Puglia, and a touch of Rome