I will be heading to Santorini in late September 2015 and would like to get advice about whether to take the ferry or fly there. Which ferry is recommended and how reliable is booking the tickets ahead vs buying it on the day of travel?
Should I get the tickets online or through an agent? Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM
- 2 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 3 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 ATM help
- 6 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 7 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 9 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 10 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 13 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 14 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 15 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 16 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 17 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 18 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 19 International drivers permit
- 20 Spain Itinerary
- 21 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 22 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 23 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 24 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood