I will be heading to Santorini in late September 2015 and would like to get advice about whether to take the ferry or fly there. Which ferry is recommended and how reliable is booking the tickets ahead vs buying it on the day of travel?
Should I get the tickets online or through an agent? Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 2 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 5 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 8 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 9 Berlin, Nice and London
- 10 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 11 Venice
- 12 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 13 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 14 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 15 charming cities in Spain
- 16 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 17 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 18 Day in Madrid
- 19 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 20 Le Marche Research Help
- 21 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 22 Rental car in Menton
- 23 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 25 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?