I'm wondering if anyone has a decent map of Santorini showing bus routes? I'm trying to find out if there is a bus that can take me near my hotel (which is near the Nomikos Conference Centre, between Fira and Firostefani) from the cable car station after we arrive from the port. Alternatively, the hotel will arrange a transfer but I'm trying not to blow too much cash on taxis and transfers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam vs. France
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 European Championship
- 5 1 week in Malaga
- 6 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 7 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 8 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 9 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 10 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 11 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 12 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 13 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 14 Ireland ToDo
- 15 Norway Itinerary
- 16 Two weeks in Athens and Cyclades
- 17 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 18 Amsterdam Hotel
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 22 italy in ll days and what to see
- 23 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 24 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 25 Hamman Baths Granada