I'm wondering if anyone has a decent map of Santorini showing bus routes? I'm trying to find out if there is a bus that can take me near my hotel (which is near the Nomikos Conference Centre, between Fira and Firostefani) from the cable car station after we arrive from the port. Alternatively, the hotel will arrange a transfer but I'm trying not to blow too much cash on taxis and transfers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Under Attack...
- 2 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 3 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 4 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 5 From Genoa to Rome...
- 6 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 7 Greece Itinerary
- 8 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 9 Spain in November
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 3 Days in Naples...
- 12 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 13 How big backpack do I need?
- 14 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 15 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 16 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 17 Dentix in Spain
- 18 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 19 First trip - destination advice!
- 20 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 21 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 22 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 23 Stonehenge and Bath
- 24 Path of the Gods Question
- 25 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?