I'm wondering if anyone has a decent map of Santorini showing bus routes? I'm trying to find out if there is a bus that can take me near my hotel (which is near the Nomikos Conference Centre, between Fira and Firostefani) from the cable car station after we arrive from the port. Alternatively, the hotel will arrange a transfer but I'm trying not to blow too much cash on taxis and transfers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norfolk base
- 2 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 3 http://anradrol.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 4 Renting bed linens and towels
- 5 Italy for the first time
- 6 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 7 Calling home from abroad
- 8 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 9 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 10 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 11 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 12 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 15 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 16 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 17 Our European adventures
- 18 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 19 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 20 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 21 Spain Trip Report
- 22 CDG international flight
- 23 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 24 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 25 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!