I'm wondering if anyone has a decent map of Santorini showing bus routes? I'm trying to find out if there is a bus that can take me near my hotel (which is near the Nomikos Conference Centre, between Fira and Firostefani) from the cable car station after we arrive from the port. Alternatively, the hotel will arrange a transfer but I'm trying not to blow too much cash on taxis and transfers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 5 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 6 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 9 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 10 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 11 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 12 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 13 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 14 Chania
- 15 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 16 Car rental in Santorini port
- 17 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 18 Renting a car in Greece
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 21 renting a car in greece
- 22 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 23 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre