I'm wondering if anyone has a decent map of Santorini showing bus routes? I'm trying to find out if there is a bus that can take me near my hotel (which is near the Nomikos Conference Centre, between Fira and Firostefani) from the cable car station after we arrive from the port. Alternatively, the hotel will arrange a transfer but I'm trying not to blow too much cash on taxis and transfers!
Santorini - bus routes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 2 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 3 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 7 Snowboarding in Poland
- 8 Travel with Teens
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 16 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 19 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 20 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 21 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 22 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 23 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 24 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 25 Reims for a day