I'm wondering if anyone has a decent map of Santorini showing bus routes? I'm trying to find out if there is a bus that can take me near my hotel (which is near the Nomikos Conference Centre, between Fira and Firostefani) from the cable car station after we arrive from the port. Alternatively, the hotel will arrange a transfer but I'm trying not to blow too much cash on taxis and transfers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 toarmina or cefalu
- 2 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 3 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 4 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 5 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 6 Greek language app for Microsoft phone?
- 7 Family vacay in Europe
- 8 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 9 Geneva to Munich
- 10 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 11 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 12 Cordoba or Granada?
- 13 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 14 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 15 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 16 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 17 Path of the gods.
- 18 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 19 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 20 Santorini
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 23 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Itinerary help needed for month in France.