I'm wondering if anyone has a decent map of Santorini showing bus routes? I'm trying to find out if there is a bus that can take me near my hotel (which is near the Nomikos Conference Centre, between Fira and Firostefani) from the cable car station after we arrive from the port. Alternatively, the hotel will arrange a transfer but I'm trying not to blow too much cash on taxis and transfers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 2 France, UK and Ireland
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 Spain and South of France
- 5 Ronda Wine/biking
- 6 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 7 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 8 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 9 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Germany family road trip help!
- 14 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 15 Overnight at Heathrow
- 16 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 17 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 18 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 19 Prague
- 20 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 21 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 22 9 days in London
- 23 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 24 No Periods in British Written English!
- 25 Milan private guide