I'm wondering if anyone has a decent map of Santorini showing bus routes? I'm trying to find out if there is a bus that can take me near my hotel (which is near the Nomikos Conference Centre, between Fira and Firostefani) from the cable car station after we arrive from the port. Alternatively, the hotel will arrange a transfer but I'm trying not to blow too much cash on taxis and transfers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 2 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 6 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 9 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 10 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 11 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 12 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 15 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 2017 Easter in Italy
- 18 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 19 Towersey, London
- 20 Croatia transportation question.
- 21 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 22 Westerplatte
- 23 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 24 Cutback on Spain trip
- 25 Bernina Express mid-March