I'm wondering if anyone has a decent map of Santorini showing bus routes? I'm trying to find out if there is a bus that can take me near my hotel (which is near the Nomikos Conference Centre, between Fira and Firostefani) from the cable car station after we arrive from the port. Alternatively, the hotel will arrange a transfer but I'm trying not to blow too much cash on taxis and transfers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 2 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 5 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 6 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 7 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 8 Prague & Croatia
- 9 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 10 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 11 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 12 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 13 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 14 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 15 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 16 Florence airport costumes
- 17 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 18 A few last minute questions
- 19 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 20 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 21 Gluten Free in Italy
- 22 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 23 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 24 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 25 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)