I'm wondering if anyone has a decent map of Santorini showing bus routes? I'm trying to find out if there is a bus that can take me near my hotel (which is near the Nomikos Conference Centre, between Fira and Firostefani) from the cable car station after we arrive from the port. Alternatively, the hotel will arrange a transfer but I'm trying not to blow too much cash on taxis and transfers!
Santorini - bus routes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 2 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 3 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 4 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 5 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 6 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 7 Istanbul Itinerary
- 8 London - Site List Triage -
- 9 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 10 Santorini transportation
- 11 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 12 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 13 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 14 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 15 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 16 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 17 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 18 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 19 London neighborhood suggestions
- 20 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 21 Restaurants in Spain
- 22 big family in Ireland
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Touring Dover Castle
- 25 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip