I'm wondering if anyone has a decent map of Santorini showing bus routes? I'm trying to find out if there is a bus that can take me near my hotel (which is near the Nomikos Conference Centre, between Fira and Firostefani) from the cable car station after we arrive from the port. Alternatively, the hotel will arrange a transfer but I'm trying not to blow too much cash on taxis and transfers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 2 bechua : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 3 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 4 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 5 Route Information
- 6 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 7 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 8 Lisbon
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 15 Villa in Italy
- 16 Places to stop/stay?
- 17 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 18 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 19 TSA Precheck
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Where in Greece
- 22 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 23 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 24 Couscous
- 25 Help me make this possible!