I'm wondering if anyone has a decent map of Santorini showing bus routes? I'm trying to find out if there is a bus that can take me near my hotel (which is near the Nomikos Conference Centre, between Fira and Firostefani) from the cable car station after we arrive from the port. Alternatively, the hotel will arrange a transfer but I'm trying not to blow too much cash on taxis and transfers!
Santorini - bus routes?
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 3 Which travel plan?
- 4 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Car in Prague
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 11 Planning a holiday
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 15 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 16 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 19 Traveling within Italy
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 23 Travel by train or bus
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal