Is it possible to hire a boat/yacht for a (sober!) party of 30 (maximum) from the Imerovigli region to Kamari.
Early evening departure with a really good on board meal would be ideal. I’m guessing it would be expensive but in this instance it’s for a very special occasion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 2 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 3 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 6 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 One night in the Dolomites
- 12 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 13 Airport Transit Visa
- 14 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 15 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 16 Where in Greece
- 17 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 18 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 19 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 20 Vatican tour
- 21 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 22 Day in Capri
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 TSA Precheck
- 25 Roma...any ideas for exploration?