Is it possible to hire a boat/yacht for a (sober!) party of 30 (maximum) from the Imerovigli region to Kamari.
Early evening departure with a really good on board meal would be ideal. I’m guessing it would be expensive but in this instance it’s for a very special occasion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 8 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 9 Granada to Madrid
- 10 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 11 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 12 Tour groups
- 13 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 14 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 19 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 20 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 21 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 22 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 23 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 24 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 25 French restaurants