I am planning to visit Santorini around next july/august. For you, seasoned Greece travellers, what would the best place to be in the island, Oia? And would two nights be too much or too litle to stay there? Thanks
Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 3 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 4 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 11 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 13 Travel by train or bus
- 14 first european holiday itinery
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 18 Belgium
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 22 7 days in Andalucia
- 23 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 24 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris