I am planning to visit Santorini around next july/august. For you, seasoned Greece travellers, what would the best place to be in the island, Oia? And would two nights be too much or too litle to stay there? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 2 London Paris
- 3 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 What clothes?
- 6 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 7 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 8 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 9 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 10 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 11 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 12 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 13 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 14 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 15 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 16 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 17 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 18 GPS vs Google Maps
- 19 Luggage on trains/security?
- 20 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 21 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 22 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 23 Brussels Airport
- 24 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 25 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???