I am planning to visit Santorini around next july/august. For you, seasoned Greece travellers, what would the best place to be in the island, Oia? And would two nights be too much or too litle to stay there? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 2 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 3 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 4 Hotel in Vienna
- 5 Super Cover For Hertz
- 6 Baby Milk
- 7 French restaurants
- 8 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 11 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 12 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 13 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Granada to Madrid
- 16 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 17 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 18 Tour groups
- 19 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 20 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 21 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 22 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 23 English Countryside
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...