My husband and I leave for our honeymoon in Greece next week (!). We'll stay in Santorini and Naxos for 2 nights each, as well as our first and last night in Athens.
We are looking for recommendations for food, activities or any must sees for the villages we will be in- like awesome hole in the wall shops and restaurants.
Please note- we realize it isn't a lot of time in each area. We'd love to have more time, but that's not happening this visit. We're bummed, but know it won't be our last visit, so we see it as a great taste of the country and a time to relax.
We'll specifically be in Agios Prokopios in Naxos and Oia inSantorini. Since we have such little time to explore, we want to make our time truly meaningful- we want to relax, enjoy the beautiful beach and views, and have some really great food!
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in late January
- 2 Fast Trak service at SVO airport
- 3 Paris---baguette question???
- 4 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 9 Where to stay in London?
- 10 What type of visa is right for me?
- 11 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 12 Visiting Spain in January
- 13 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 14 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 15 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 16 Loving Lisbon
- 17 Booking hotels before trains
- 18 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 19 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 20 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 21 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 22 RHK's Fall escape
- 23 1 way ticket
- 24 Vienna to Bratislava
- 25 Need Paris Flight Advice
Santorini and Naxos Food & Activity Recommendations Wanted!