My husband and I leave for our honeymoon in Greece next week (!). We'll stay in Santorini and Naxos for 2 nights each, as well as our first and last night in Athens.
We are looking for recommendations for food, activities or any must sees for the villages we will be in- like awesome hole in the wall shops and restaurants.
Please note- we realize it isn't a lot of time in each area. We'd love to have more time, but that's not happening this visit. We're bummed, but know it won't be our last visit, so we see it as a great taste of the country and a time to relax.
We'll specifically be in Agios Prokopios in Naxos and Oia inSantorini. Since we have such little time to explore, we want to make our time truly meaningful- we want to relax, enjoy the beautiful beach and views, and have some really great food!
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 2 Spain in December
- 3 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 4 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 5 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 6 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 7 Skye to Edinburgh
- 8 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 9 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 15 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 UK Visa Help
- 18 K-Day
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 Sundays in Puglia
- 21 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 24 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 25 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
Santorini and Naxos Food & Activity Recommendations Wanted!