My husband and I leave for our honeymoon in Greece next week (!). We'll stay in Santorini and Naxos for 2 nights each, as well as our first and last night in Athens.
We are looking for recommendations for food, activities or any must sees for the villages we will be in- like awesome hole in the wall shops and restaurants.
Please note- we realize it isn't a lot of time in each area. We'd love to have more time, but that's not happening this visit. We're bummed, but know it won't be our last visit, so we see it as a great taste of the country and a time to relax.
We'll specifically be in Agios Prokopios in Naxos and Oia inSantorini. Since we have such little time to explore, we want to make our time truly meaningful- we want to relax, enjoy the beautiful beach and views, and have some really great food!
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 2 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 3 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 4 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 7 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 8 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 9 3 days solo in London
- 10 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 11 Best layover option
- 12 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 13 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 16 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 17 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 21 3 months in Bristol
- 22 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 23 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 24 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 25 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
Santorini and Naxos Food & Activity Recommendations Wanted!