My husband and I leave for our honeymoon in Greece next week (!). We'll stay in Santorini and Naxos for 2 nights each, as well as our first and last night in Athens.
We are looking for recommendations for food, activities or any must sees for the villages we will be in- like awesome hole in the wall shops and restaurants.
Please note- we realize it isn't a lot of time in each area. We'd love to have more time, but that's not happening this visit. We're bummed, but know it won't be our last visit, so we see it as a great taste of the country and a time to relax.
We'll specifically be in Agios Prokopios in Naxos and Oia inSantorini. Since we have such little time to explore, we want to make our time truly meaningful- we want to relax, enjoy the beautiful beach and views, and have some really great food!
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임 바다이야기 ● 연결 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 4 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 5 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 8 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 13 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 14 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 International Flight Question
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 Interesting places to visit
- 19 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 20 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Budapest in December 2017
- 25 Petrol in Greece
Santorini and Naxos Food & Activity Recommendations Wanted!