My husband and I leave for our honeymoon in Greece next week (!). We'll stay in Santorini and Naxos for 2 nights each, as well as our first and last night in Athens.
We are looking for recommendations for food, activities or any must sees for the villages we will be in- like awesome hole in the wall shops and restaurants.
Please note- we realize it isn't a lot of time in each area. We'd love to have more time, but that's not happening this visit. We're bummed, but know it won't be our last visit, so we see it as a great taste of the country and a time to relax.
We'll specifically be in Agios Prokopios in Naxos and Oia inSantorini. Since we have such little time to explore, we want to make our time truly meaningful- we want to relax, enjoy the beautiful beach and views, and have some really great food!
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holland/France/Spain
- 2 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 3 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 4 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 5 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 6 Why Not Helsinki?
- 7 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 8 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 11 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 14 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 15 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 16 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 17 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 18 Iceland Day 5
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 21 Montenegro in September
- 22 3 week stay in Scotland
- 23 Paris, France
- 24 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 25 sfo to europe
Santorini and Naxos Food & Activity Recommendations Wanted!