My husband and I leave for our honeymoon in Greece next week (!). We'll stay in Santorini and Naxos for 2 nights each, as well as our first and last night in Athens.
We are looking for recommendations for food, activities or any must sees for the villages we will be in- like awesome hole in the wall shops and restaurants.
Please note- we realize it isn't a lot of time in each area. We'd love to have more time, but that's not happening this visit. We're bummed, but know it won't be our last visit, so we see it as a great taste of the country and a time to relax.
We'll specifically be in Agios Prokopios in Naxos and Oia inSantorini. Since we have such little time to explore, we want to make our time truly meaningful- we want to relax, enjoy the beautiful beach and views, and have some really great food!
Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 italy Cinque Terre
- 5 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 6 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 7 San Sebastián
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 Northern Ireland ideas
- 10 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 11 Zurich to Milan trip
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Belgium Itinerary
- 14 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 15 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 16 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Can parking
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 22 Electrical Power Conversion
- 23 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 24 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
Santorini and Naxos Food & Activity Recommendations Wanted!